Elise/Onyx Exclusive Clients Only - Cover

Elise/Onyx Exclusive Clients Only

Copyright© 2022 by MariannaLove

Chapter 26

Drama Sex Story: Chapter 26 - Elise grew up being bullied for vitiligo. Her only friend was her cousin. Once she attended college she met a young woman and they became friends, but they ended up loving the same man. The man truly loved Elise, but opted for her friend. This broke her heart causing her to create another persona of Onyx that used wealthy men for money. One day she met a handsome man that loved her spots. She gave up her life as Onyx, but what happens when one of her clients refused to let go.

Caution: This Drama Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Blackmail   Coercion   Consensual   Drunk/Drugged   Rape   Romantic   Heterosexual   Interracial   Black Male   Black Female   White Male   White Female   Hispanic Male   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Oral Sex   Squirting  

For the next two days, we perfected the art of quietly making love, although, I preferred being more vocal, the situation warranted the change.

Angela had taken a liking to me for whatever reason. She was intrigued by me and asked all kinds of questions, but the one that got me was, “Hey, I know Gianni can be a little up front, at times, but do you do that ... you know oral?”

I laughed. Her face turned red, “I’m sorry, you don’t have to answer that.”

“I do.”

“Do you like it?”

“I do. I know Alessandro likes it.”

She chuckled, “I wish I could be more ... I don’t know. I don’t think Gianni would ever cheat on me.”

Inside I was like, girl bye, I’ve been all on that monster sausage. I didn’t understand, why she didn’t like sex. She talked about it as if it was a chore.

“I just want to maybe switch some things up, maybe try doing it.”

I sat there and gave her pointers, “You can use flavored oils, massage his cock nice and slow while looking in his eyes, lick the tip, you know circle it with your tongue,” I paused when the men walked in. We looked up as if we were in the middle of plotting a bank heist.

Gianni said, “You two look chummy.”

We smiled, “We’re the best of friends.” I joked.


On Christmas eve, Victoria’s boyfriend had proposed. So the night ended up being pretty festive and we drank a lot. Angela whispered in my ear, “I’ve been trying those tricks you told me ... tonight, I’m going to do it again.”

I giggled, “Alright, put it on him girl.”

The next day, I was in the kitchen when Gianni walked in, he got right up to my ear and said, “My wife has been frisky since the two of you started talking.”

“That’s good, right?”

He grinned and nodded, “Eh, it’s nice, she tries, but it’s something about the way Onyx does it that is so much better.”

My temples throbbed and my heart thudded, yet, I didn’t flinch, I played innocent, “Who—”

“I know it’s you. You didn’t think I’d figure out who you were, your smile, your mannerisms, so was this your plan from the day you met my cousin in Miami, to go find him? Haven’t I been good to you? I treat better than my wife.”

“Can we not talk about this. Besides, it wasn’t like that.”

He shook his head, “Does that fucker know that you—”

“No,” I stated.

“I’d fucking kill him if I knew he tried to cross me.”

“What are you a gangster now?”

“What I am is fucking pissed. What am I supposed to do?”

“Move on, find someone else.”

“I, I fucking love you. You know that.”

“And yet, you’re married. Let me be with someone that I can be with ... have a life with and not hide in the background like some mistress.”

“And what if I told my family about your life as a whore—”

I slapped his face, “Don’t you fucking dare call me that. It wasn’t a problem when I was riding your dick, now that I want a life of my own, I’m a whore.”

“I’m sorry.”

His wife walked in, “Is ... everything okay?”

“Yeah. It’s fine. Gianni and I were discussing the current state of affairs. I was just trying to educate him.”

Alex walked in as I finished speaking. Angela looked at Gianni, “Babe I’ve told you no matter how strongly you feel about politics you have to respect other people’s opinions.”

He scoffed and walked off. Angela followed him. Alex looked at me, “what really happened?”

“He knows that I’m Onyx. But not that you know.”

He hugged me, “Did he try anything?”

“No. he’s just upset. He’ll get over it.” I said that, but I wasn’t one hundred percent sure. I was only about thirty-five percent, which wasn’t enough.

It was a good thing; we only had a couple of days left on our trip.

Later that night, Alex had gone out with the guys. The ladies, we sat around and drank wine and talked. Out of nowhere, I got this blinding headache and I tried to suffer through it, but my body started to shake and I felt nauseous. I had to excuse myself.

I don’t know how many hours had passed, but later that night, I had the wildest dream. That Alex had entered the room, laid next to me, and kissed my back and neck. I could feel him fingering me as I lay on my side. The more he did it, the wetter I got. I felt him roll me over to my belly and began tasting me from behind. And moments later, he laid on top of me, thrusting slowly from behind.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.