Elise/Onyx Exclusive Clients Only - Cover

Elise/Onyx Exclusive Clients Only

Copyright© 2022 by MariannaLove

Chapter 24

Drama Sex Story: Chapter 24 - Elise grew up being bullied for vitiligo. Her only friend was her cousin. Once she attended college she met a young woman and they became friends, but they ended up loving the same man. The man truly loved Elise, but opted for her friend. This broke her heart causing her to create another persona of Onyx that used wealthy men for money. One day she met a handsome man that loved her spots. She gave up her life as Onyx, but what happens when one of her clients refused to let go.

Caution: This Drama Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Blackmail   Coercion   Consensual   Drunk/Drugged   Rape   Romantic   Heterosexual   Interracial   Black Male   Black Female   White Male   White Female   Hispanic Male   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Oral Sex   Squirting  

The next morning, Alessandro left early to take care of some work. Me, I had nothing to do but relax. I had just gotten out of the shower when I heard footsteps. I didn’t expect Alessandro back so early, but I was happy to see him, I went out to greet him wrapped in a towel.

I was frozen in my steps when I saw Gianni. He looked at me, “I’m sorry, is this ... this is Alessandro’s boat?”

I nodded, “Yeah, I’m here visiting or whatever. He had some stuff to do at the office. He should be back in a couple of hours.”

He smiled, “No problem. Sorry to have interrupted your shower. I had no idea my little cousin was dating anyone. I always thought he was a little, eh, you know.”

I tilted my head, “He’s definitely not that.”

He nodded, “Tell him I stopped by.” he started to leave, “what did you say your name was again?”

“I didn’t say, but it’s Elise.”

He walked over to me reached for my hand, kissed the top, then looked into my eyes and smiled, “Pleasure meeting you.”

“Likewise,” I replied as I watched him leave. My mind was blown. He didn’t recognize me.

Later that morning, when Alessandro arrived, I greeted him on the deck with a kiss, “Did your cousin call you?” I asked as we walked inside.

He shrugged, “No.”

“He stopped by.”

“What did he want?”

“I don’t know. He just said he’d call you.” I sighed, “anyway, we need to go to the store, and perhaps check out a few places.” I handed him a list of houses I wanted to look at.

He kissed my forehead, “Okay bella, just let me use the restroom real quick,” he replied as he headed to the bathroom.

I looked in the refrigerator, wasn’t much available for consumption. Therefore, a trip to the store for some kind of food would be vital. I heard footsteps, I turned to see Gianni, “Hi again,” he said as he stared at me.

Alessandro stepped into the kitchen area, “Cousin, you’re here.” He walked over and hugged him.

“Yeah, I’m here. Wanted to see if we could negotiate.” He looked over at me, “I met your pretty friend earlier.”

Alessandro smiled, “Yeah, we’re just about to leave, get something to eat, and look at a few houses.”

“Houses?” he said inquisitively as he nodded, “Wow, things that serious, I didn’t even know you were seeing anyone.”

Alessandro laughed, “Not like we talk about anything other than business.”

“Let me take you two to eat. I know a great place, I own it,” he said smiling.

We were in Gianni’s car. He drove. Alessandro sat in front and I sat in the back. I would look up and see Gianni glance at me through the rearview mirror.

When we arrived at the restaurant named Gianni’s, which I was familiar with. I had been a few times with him as Onyx. He said proudly, “The food here is great. You’re gonna love it,” he said to me as we walked inside.

He was greeted, “Hey boss.”

“Hey, is my table ready?”

“Always.” The host responded and showed us to the area. A table near the rear overlooked the ocean.

“Now, Elise, order anything you like, my cousin here is paying for everything.” he joked.

I smiled and opened the menu. I already knew what I wanted. I ordered chicken marsala, which was breast of chicken sautéed and topped with a thin slice of prosciutto & melted Fontina cheese in a mushroom Marsala sauce and served with Trenette Pachino. I handed the server the menu and said, “May I also have a bowl of minestrone to go?”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.