Elise/Onyx Exclusive Clients Only - Cover

Elise/Onyx Exclusive Clients Only

Copyright© 2022 by MariannaLove

Chapter 22

Drama Sex Story: Chapter 22 - Elise grew up being bullied for vitiligo. Her only friend was her cousin. Once she attended college she met a young woman and they became friends, but they ended up loving the same man. The man truly loved Elise, but opted for her friend. This broke her heart causing her to create another persona of Onyx that used wealthy men for money. One day she met a handsome man that loved her spots. She gave up her life as Onyx, but what happens when one of her clients refused to let go.

Caution: This Drama Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Blackmail   Coercion   Consensual   Drunk/Drugged   Rape   Romantic   Heterosexual   Interracial   Black Male   Black Female   White Male   White Female   Hispanic Male   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Oral Sex   Squirting  

Friday afternoon, I received a surprise. When I went outside to the parking lot, I saw Jefferson. He looked exceptionally sexy in his dark grey suit and Kangol hat, “Hey, I wanted to see if you had eaten anything.” he said smiling.

“Not yet,” I responded just as Preston walked to the parking lot to get into his car. He eyed me angrily. Yet, I wasn’t his woman, so I went to lunch with Jefferson.

When I got back from lunch, I knew he’d call me to his office. And about thirty minutes after lunch, he requested my presence. I walked in and closed the door, “Yes sir,” I said in a serious tone but was dying to laugh on the inside.

He scoffed and shook his head, “So who was that?”

“You mean the gentleman I was with earlier? He’s a friend.”

He stood up and paced a little, “A white guy, now this dude and all the other men you have as Onyx ... and why am I cut off again?”

“I told you why. Your situation isn’t stable.”

He laughed, “You know what, fuck it, if you wanna be a whore, then just do that.”

I chuckled, “Not that I need your permission, but thanks.” I turned to leave and before I could put my hand on the doorknob, he stopped me.

“I’m sorry,” He as he placed his hands on my hips to turn me, “I didn’t mean that. I’m just frustrated. You know that I still love you, never stopped.”

I felt his sentiment, but honestly, what was the end game? I touched his face, “You were my first love and, in many ways, I do still care for you. I just don’t see how any further interactions will benefit either of us.” I turned to leave and closed the door.

And he knew I was right. He had other things to worry about, mainly his wife and children. And I had things to figure out, mainly, how was I going to decide between Jefferson and Alessandro.

On Saturday morning, I met up with Jefferson to go for a run. When we came to a stop for our cooldown, he said, “I want to take you out tonight.”

I looked at him. We have been spending a lot of time together and I wondered what Tameka thought of it, “Where’s Tameka?” I asked.

She’s out of town for another week, but that’s not why I want to spend time with you, you know that.” He said eagerly, “I enjoy being with you.”

My cellphone sounded, I looked and saw Alessandro’s picture, “Let me answer this.” I said as I stepped away, “Hey.”

“Hello, bella. What are you doing?”

“I’m out jogging.”

“I’ll be in town the eighteenth through the twentieth. I wanted to see you before my trip to New Jersey to see my parents.”

“Sounds great babe.”

“I’ll talk to you later, ciao bella.”

The call ended. I walked over to Jefferson. “Everything cool?” he asked.

I nodded, “Yeah Alessandro is coming to town next week, Friday.”

He nodded and sighed, “well, that means we still have some time to hang out. If you want to, we can do our Christmas early.” He smiled.

I smiled, “We can do that.”

After we had dinner that night, we went for a walk. It was nice and cool. We stopped for a moment and watched the boats cruise by. He wrapped his arms around me and kissed the back of my neck, “um, you always smell so good,” he said as he kissed me again.

I turned to him and looked into his brown eyes and smiled. I could get used to this. My heart was beating for him and I wanted him. “I can’t wait for you to see what I got you,” he said as he reached for my hand and started to walk.

“What did you get me?” I asked.

“It’s a surprise. Let’s go.”

When we got to his place, under his tree there was a myriad of gifts, but on his counter, there were several gift bags of various sizes.

He cleared his throat, “You ready?”

“Which one is mine?” I asked.

“All of them.”

I smiled. I had given him his gifts earlier, a chess set, gold cuff links, and a Movado watch. I reached inside the first bag and pulled out a Gucci handbag. My face lit up, “This is the bag.”

He smiled, “I saw you looking at it.”

I opened the next, there was a wallet to match and the next bag had the matching shoes. I hugged him, “Thank you.”

“You’re welcome. I know how you like to be fly.”

I laughed, “This is true.”

I bit my lip, “Did I tell you that you looked incredibly sexy tonight.”

He grinned, “Nah, I been waiting on you to mention how good my butt looks in these new pants.”

I laughed, “I noticed. Nice and tight. How about you and I, in your room for some 69?”

He nodded, “Hell yeah.”

We end up in his room, the music playing softly in the background. He had this tight grip on my ass as he tasted me and every time I tried to squirm, he held me tighter.

I licked up and down his shaft and finally, I filled my mouth with him. I tried to concentrate on the task, but he cast a spell on me and I had to pause to look behind. I shook and then moaned. He slapped my ass and said, “ride me.”

He was such a sweetheart and hardly ever used foul language, but in bed, he had a dirty mouth. I eased down and mounted him, I looked and watched him disappear inside of me. I just sat and enjoyed him, how my walls squeezed around him. I moved my hips to a nice cadence, I could see his toes curl, I heard as he moaned and delighted in the feeling.

He reached up and pulled me back until I lay with my back against his chest. He held my right leg open with one hand and played with my gem with the left hand. “Damn Elise shit good baby,” he said as he rolled to the side and spooned me. The way he looked down on me and began kissing me was divine, “I love making love to you Elise.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.