Elise/Onyx Exclusive Clients Only - Cover

Elise/Onyx Exclusive Clients Only

Copyright© 2022 by MariannaLove

Chapter 2

Drama Sex Story: Chapter 2 - Elise grew up being bullied for vitiligo. Her only friend was her cousin. Once she attended college she met a young woman and they became friends, but they ended up loving the same man. The man truly loved Elise, but opted for her friend. This broke her heart causing her to create another persona of Onyx that used wealthy men for money. One day she met a handsome man that loved her spots. She gave up her life as Onyx, but what happens when one of her clients refused to let go.

Caution: This Drama Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Blackmail   Coercion   Consensual   Drunk/Drugged   Rape   Romantic   Heterosexual   Interracial   Black Male   Black Female   White Male   White Female   Hispanic Male   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Oral Sex   Squirting  

On September 5th, a Saturday morning, I went for my run along the Hillsborough River. It was early, so the sun wasn’t as disrespectful and I enjoyed the breeze as it danced across my skin, while my feet struck the pavement in my running New Balance that matched the cute workout tights and sports bra.

My earbuds were in and I had my playlist going, providing me the necessary groves to get through the three miles I planned to do. At the end of my route, I decided to stroll to allow my heart rate to resume normal levels.

I received a notification from Mr. Wilkes, “Last night was amazing. I would love to see you again.”

I smiled. He was a nice-looking man, a teddy bear, tall and big, like an offensive lineman. When I walked into that fancy restaurant and saw him standing in the foyer looking like tall glass yum yum, I started throbbing below. I knew he was going to present a challenge.

His deep bass voice sounded in my ear as he spoke, “Hi, Darren, you must be Onyx.” He said as he checked me out in that silver dress that showed off my shoulders and my legs, he bit his lip and smiled.

“Yes, I’m Onyx,” I replied as I watched him kiss the top of my hand. He had soft lips. I could see the waves in his hair when he leaned down to kiss my hand. He looked up into my eyes, “Shall we?” I nodded and he showed me to a table in a secluded spot away from the main area.

We sat and talked while eating appetizers of crab cakes and drinking red wine. He was full of the spirit and I’m not talking about the Holy Ghost, because I felt his big strong hand on my inner thigh. He leaned in and kissed my neck, as he found my spot. I grinned, “Are you ready?” I asked.

“I got us a nice hotel, not far from here.” He replied. I placed my lips on his. “I’ll see you there in a few.” I rose from the table and left.

Later, I met him at this upscale hotel, where rooms were upwards of $400.00 a night. We were in his suite, me in his lap with all that thickness inside of me. I took it like a champ. He was impressed with how rode him, “Damn baby, shit is so good.” He exclaimed before lifting me in the air and bouncing me on his penis.

I laughed as I thought about it. Could I handle him two nights in a row? I was about to respond when I heard this voice, “What has you over here smiling like that?”

Now, from behind. I’m a very shapely woman. And oftentimes, when men would get a view of me standing somewhere, they’d approach to shoot their shot, but when I’d turn and they’d see my condition, suddenly, many of them would lose interest.

And I never considered myself ugly. I knew that it was because I was different than the norm and sometimes when people are used to the norm, different can seem extreme. So, naturally, in my head, I thought, here we go again. I turned and I waited for the usual reaction, but he simply smiled, with those beautiful full peach-colored lips.

I squinted my eyes for a second, trying to figure out his angle. He smiled, “So, what has such a pretty lady so happy on a Saturday morning. I’m hoping to attract some of that sunshine.”

He had this pretty pecan color, tall and athletic build, wearing workout gear, calves bulging, and this pretty bald head. I nodded and showed him my cellphone. Now, of course, I didn’t show him that text message. I showed him a meme that my cousin Iyanna had sent me.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.