Elise/Onyx Exclusive Clients Only - Cover

Elise/Onyx Exclusive Clients Only

Copyright© 2022 by MariannaLove

Chapter 17

Drama Sex Story: Chapter 17 - Elise grew up being bullied for vitiligo. Her only friend was her cousin. Once she attended college she met a young woman and they became friends, but they ended up loving the same man. The man truly loved Elise, but opted for her friend. This broke her heart causing her to create another persona of Onyx that used wealthy men for money. One day she met a handsome man that loved her spots. She gave up her life as Onyx, but what happens when one of her clients refused to let go.

Caution: This Drama Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Blackmail   Coercion   Consensual   Drunk/Drugged   Rape   Romantic   Heterosexual   Interracial   Black Male   Black Female   White Male   White Female   Hispanic Male   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Oral Sex   Squirting  

On Wednesday, November 18th, I boarded a flight to Rio De Janeiro. Excited because I hadn’t seen Lucio in a while and because I hadn’t been to Rio. I planned to make the most of the trip.

He had a driver meet me at the airport and I was driven to this amazing property that was surrounded by mountains. Lucio met me in the driveway with a huge smile.

I had changed my hair to a black long deep wavy wig and I wore this soft blue and brown maxi dress with a split that traveled up the left thigh. It showed off my back and accentuated my ass, so it was a neck breaker for sure.

He hugged me, “This dress. You look beautiful.”

I stepped back and flirted, “You think so.”

“Would you like to look around the house before we head out?”

“Sure.”

He had his assistant take my things inside and then he gave me a tour. Very crisp and clean on the inside. Modern gray tile in the kitchen, dark stained wood cabinets, stainless steel appliances. The living room was surrounded by glass windows, walls, and doors, you could look out and see the mountains. My favorite was the roof-top pool and patio.

The bedroom was large, had a king-sized bed, hardwood floors, and the bathroom had a large walk-in shower with the garden tub enclosed. There were three other bedrooms and bathrooms, a formal sitting area, and two offices.

I smiled, “I love it, Lucio, it’s a beautiful home.”

“Thank you, shall we go check out the group home?”

I nodded, “Let’s.”

We pulled up to the location. I was impressed at what he had done. A group home for boys and girls complete with a beautiful playground, soccer field, and a library with resources and technology.

“When do the children start moving in?”

“Soon. We have a few more inspections and everything will be final before Christmas.”

As we prepared to leave, we were approached by this pretty mixed Brazilian woman, skin fair, eyes dark brown, head full of curls, “Lucio, you didn’t tell me you were bringing such a beautiful guest.”

He smiled, “This is my good friend Onyx De’Villa,” he said and I shook her hand, “This is Anna she’ll be in charge, running the center.”

“Nice to meet you.”

“Likewise. You should bring your lovely guest to the show tonight.”

“I was planning on it.”

“Show?”

“You’re going to love it. Samba, Capoeira, lambada, food, drinks, music, it’s going to be awesome.”

“I can’t wait.” I smiled.

“First we’re going to go get some food.”

“Okay, Lucio. I hope to see you both tonight and get her something festive to wear.”

I smiled, “I’ll see you later.”

As we sat and waited for our food. I chuckled, “So how long has it been since you and Anna were together?” I asked. Normally, I would not have asked, but I needed to get a feel for what I was stepping into.

He chuckled, “You can sense that?”

“I can.”

“Don’t worry. She’s married, happily, and has a new baby. We’re good friends.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.