Elise/Onyx Exclusive Clients Only - Cover

Elise/Onyx Exclusive Clients Only

Copyright© 2022 by MariannaLove

Chapter 15

Drama Sex Story: Chapter 15 - Elise grew up being bullied for vitiligo. Her only friend was her cousin. Once she attended college she met a young woman and they became friends, but they ended up loving the same man. The man truly loved Elise, but opted for her friend. This broke her heart causing her to create another persona of Onyx that used wealthy men for money. One day she met a handsome man that loved her spots. She gave up her life as Onyx, but what happens when one of her clients refused to let go.

Caution: This Drama Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Blackmail   Coercion   Consensual   Drunk/Drugged   Rape   Romantic   Heterosexual   Interracial   Black Male   Black Female   White Male   White Female   Hispanic Male   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Oral Sex   Squirting  

The weekend was over and my Alessandro went back to Miami to work. I sat at my desk and thought about how much fun we had had at the party.

I met his sister Victoria and her boyfriend, Adam. As soon as I met her, she said, “She’s gorgeous, Alessandro.” She hugged me and took me away to a quieter area and we talked for an hour before Alessandro found us, “Can I at least dance with my girl?”

We laughed. He reached for my hand, “Let’s dance.” I stood up and we danced in the center of the room. He was full. I could tell because his eyes looked glassy. I chuckled, “I guess I’ll be driving us home.”

He nodded.

It was a fun night, I thought as I returned to review an audit I had been working on. After a few minutes had passed, I received a message to go see Preston.

I got up and walked back to his office, kind of knowing what it was all about. I knocked, “Come in,” he said, “you can close it.”

I shut the door and sat. He looked me over, “So, how was your weekend?”

I smiled, “Awesome, and yours?”

“It was okay. We took the kids to a trunk or treat event.”

I nodded and waited for it to drop. Then finally, he asked, “Are you seeing someone?”

“Why?”

“I was just wondering ... you know with ... how will it work?”

“Well,” I stood and smiled, “for now things are as is, but if they change, then everyone will be notified.”

He nodded, “Understood.”

Just before lunch, I noticed Mallory walk in. She went to Preston’s office briefly before she stopped at Heather’s desk. Then moments later, I saw her walk out with Heather, Casey, and Rebecca. That was an interesting group, I thought.

Heather, I was sure that she wanted to fuck Preston. Every time he said something, she’d respond, “That’s so true Preston. You’re right. Such a great idea.”

I would think to myself, “damn girl, just ask him to pull out his dick already, because you’re doing too much.” Henderson was good at reading my expressions and we’d get a good laugh after our team meetings.

I ended up going to a local seafood spot for fried shrimp and French fries. And as I sat enjoying my meal, Jefferson decided to sit across from me, “I hope you don’t mind. Since we were supposed to be friends.”

I smiled, “Have a seat. How are things?” I asked in a friendly manner.

He smirked, “They’re good. I miss you Elise and I’m sorry.”

I nodded, “I forgive you.”

His face lit up.

“It’s fine. We can be friends. Without me being as condescending and sarcastic as much as I’ve been.”

He laughed, “I miss your sense of humor. We should have a game night or something if your new friend is okay.”

“Well, he lives in Miami and comes up on occasion. I’ll see if I can arrange it.”

“Miami?”

I nodded, it’s only four hours.”

“I know, but I don’t know if I could do that. I like proximity.”

“At some point, I’m sure one of us will have to decide on a move.”

His eyebrows lifted, “Would you do that? Move to Miami?”

“Yeah, for love, why not?”

He chuckled, “I guess. So, what do your parents think about him and you two together, his family are they cool with ... you know?”

I had to laugh, “Calm down Jefferson, it’s not like I’m leaving tomorrow ... we’re in the beginning stages, taking things slowly.”

“I hear you.” He nodded. But I felt like he wanted to say more. Yet he refrained.


As I sat on the phone with my mother Cora, I thought about telling her. My mother was very Pro Black. She believed in Black love. And I did too, but I also believed that love should be about the person and their heart, not the color of their skin. These were debates we often had when I visited them in Georgia.

“You know the Stevenson’s son; his wife just had a baby. Cute child.”

I could hear the “but,” in her voice. “But what ma?”

“You know, I’m not going to say anything because I’m not trying to get into an argument with you.”

I laughed, “Go on and speak your mind.”

“I’m just saying ... the baby is a little pale, don’t even look black.”

Rodney Stevens and I went to the same middle school. He was biracial, his mother was white and his father half-black, so needless to say, Rodney, didn’t have much color to him. And he married a white woman. Their child was pretty much white.

“I don’t know what’s going on, it’s like everyone is trying to erase blackness.”

I laughed, “There’s plenty of Black people in Africa. I don’t think blackness is going anywhere.”

“Is that where you’re going to meet your husband?” she asked jokingly.

“Mom. Don’t start. Besides, I might want me a blended baby myself,” I said.

“I’m getting off this phone with you heifer.”

“Mom ... stop. Come on, what difference does it make? You would still love the baby, right?”

“Of course, I would. I’m not a monster.” She sighed, “Anyway, let me get off this phone because you done ran my blood pressure up.”

“Alright ma, tell dad I love him. Love you.”

“Love you too baby.”

Now my mother was high yellow. Both of her parents were mixed. I got my eye color from her. I assumed she had chosen my dark-skinned father because she wanted her children to have more color than what she had.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.