Elise/Onyx Exclusive Clients Only - Cover

Elise/Onyx Exclusive Clients Only

Copyright© 2022 by MariannaLove

Chapter 13

Drama Sex Story: Chapter 13 - Elise grew up being bullied for vitiligo. Her only friend was her cousin. Once she attended college she met a young woman and they became friends, but they ended up loving the same man. The man truly loved Elise, but opted for her friend. This broke her heart causing her to create another persona of Onyx that used wealthy men for money. One day she met a handsome man that loved her spots. She gave up her life as Onyx, but what happens when one of her clients refused to let go.

Caution: This Drama Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Blackmail   Coercion   Consensual   Drunk/Drugged   Rape   Romantic   Heterosexual   Interracial   Black Male   Black Female   White Male   White Female   Hispanic Male   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Oral Sex   Squirting  

Back to the grind on Monday. I stopped at Starbucks before work. I ordered my usual and just as I turned around, I ran into Jefferson. I gave him a head nod and proceeded to leave, but as I headed to the door, I heard, “So it’s like that now?”

Slowly, I turned to see him looking at me with hurt on his face, “Like what exactly?” I asked.

“You stopped seeing me, now you’re hanging out ... with some ... some White dude? Seriously.”

I made a face because I was confused, “Um, yeah, I didn’t stop seeing you. You started seeing someone else ... pretty sure that’s how that went down, and are you upset that I’m seeing someone else or that, that someone else is white because that would be weird?”

He shook his head, “This is why we had issues. You always gotta be right about everything.”

“I don’t have to be. I just usually am,” I rebutted sarcastically with a smile, “You have yourself a great day,” I added just before I strutted out the exit.

The fucking nerve! I thought to myself. You had your chance, sir, and now, I’m doing me, I thought as I went to my car.

I arrived at work and found myself at my desk, reviewing an audit when Henderson casually walked over, “What’s new?”

I looked up and chuckled. That basically meant, he had some tea. “What did you hear?” I asked.

“That you might have a new vanilla boo thang.”

I shook my head. He laughed, “I ain’t mad at cha, is it serious?”

“Did Jefferson put you up to this?”

“Not really ... I mean, I heard him and this new girl talking about seeing you this weekend. She talked about it and he looked miserable the whole time.”

“Well, I would love to give you details, but I’m not just yet. Jefferson had his chance. After what he did, especially after I confided in him about how I was hurt before ... it just really hurt my feelings.”

Heather and Casey walked up, “Are you two going to sign up for the Atlanta trip?”

I shook my head. Henderson shrugged, “I might.”

“We already added our names to the list. It’s a great chance to work closely with the boss,” said Heather eagerly. “You know for promotion consideration.”

I nodded. What it sounded like was ... she wanted to try some of the BBC, um. “I wish you two the best. I’m sure you’ll do fine,” I said passively.

“Thanks, Elise, we appreciate that,” said Casey, as they started to walk off, Casey added, “Elise, I’ll need your help with an audit when you get a chance.”

“Sure, I’ll be over in a little while.”

I looked up and saw a message from Preston. I stood, “The boss has summoned me.”

He laughed as he headed back to his seat.

I walked to Preston’s office and found him at his desk. He looked up, “You can close the door.”

“Am I in trouble?” I joked.

“No. I was just wondering why you didn’t sign up for the Atlanta trip.”

“I’ve done it a few times. Just wanted to give others a chance, besides if I went, I’m sure your wife would have some issues with that.”

He nodded, “You’re right. I saw that you’re taking some time off next month.”

I smiled. He smiled, “I’m not going to deny it. I just wanted to make sure—”

“Check your messages. You should have some options to choose from.”

He nodded, “I’ll do that.”

I stood to leave and just as I did, the door opened, and there stood his wife. Our eyes met, “Good Morning,” I stated just before I walked by her to leave.

I had a few moments to review my messages before getting back to work. I should say ... making sure Onyx’s and Elise’s schedules didn’t overlap.

Alessandro was coming back in town Friday night until Sunday. And Onyx had to see Darren on November 5th and Marc on November 7th and 8th.

Marc or should I say, Preston had told Mallory that his trip began on the seventh to have more time to spend with Onyx.

It would be pretty quiet until November 19th, a trip to visit Lucio in Brazil for a few days before heading to Georgia to visit family for the holidays.

Later that night, as I prepared for bed, I received a video call from Alessandro, “Hi bella.” He said as he laid back in bed without a shirt.

“Hi, baby,” I replied. I had on a loose-fitting tank top and a thong.

He smiled, “You look sexy as fuck.”

“You think so?”

He nodded, “Let me see you fully.”

I moved the phone so he could see me. “I miss you already. I can’t wait to see you Friday night. Can you meet me at the same place? I’ll leave the key for you.”

“Of course,” I replied. I could see him touching himself. I chuckled, “What are you doing?”

He smiled, “You know what I’m doing. Can I see it?” he asked. And that led to me giving him a show as we both touched ourselves until we climaxed.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.