Elise/Onyx Exclusive Clients Only - Cover

Elise/Onyx Exclusive Clients Only

Copyright© 2022 by MariannaLove

Chapter 11

Drama Sex Story: Chapter 11 - Elise grew up being bullied for vitiligo. Her only friend was her cousin. Once she attended college she met a young woman and they became friends, but they ended up loving the same man. The man truly loved Elise, but opted for her friend. This broke her heart causing her to create another persona of Onyx that used wealthy men for money. One day she met a handsome man that loved her spots. She gave up her life as Onyx, but what happens when one of her clients refused to let go.

Caution: This Drama Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Blackmail   Coercion   Consensual   Drunk/Drugged   Rape   Romantic   Heterosexual   Interracial   Black Male   Black Female   White Male   White Female   Hispanic Male   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Oral Sex   Squirting  

Saturday morning, I sat in first class. I took a picture of myself and sent it to Gianni, “On my way babe.”

Within minutes, he replied, “Damn babe, I love that red on you,” along with a picture of his member standing at attention.

I smiled and replied, “Can’t wait.”

When I arrived in Miami, Gianni met me in a limo, the driver put my bag in the trunk, opened my door, and waited until I got in and shut it.

“Hi, babe,” I said before I kissed him. He looked handsome in a pair of relaxed slacks and a polo-style shirt. He looked at me in the cute paisley print dress, which showed off my legs and cleavage, and immediately closed the privacy window, separating us from the driver. I smiled.

“You look beautiful.” He said as he moved closer, looked inside my dress, and touched my left nipple.

“How far is the hotel from here?” I asked.

“About ten miles. You’re going to love it. It’s right on the beach.”

I reached down, undid his pants, and found him ready. I played and stroked while biting his chin, “Can I sit on it?” I asked.

He nodded, “You don’t have to ask.”

I mounted him. “Ummmm, he felt nice.” It had been a while since we had connected, but when we did, it was always fire. He sucked on my nipples as I rode him. I leaked all over his balls.

“Damn babe.” He said, but I just kept going until he exploded.

We get to the location, it’s amazing, nearly surrounded by water, boats of all types parked in the ocean. The sand was sugar white and the water glistened aqua green. My face shined.

“I told you, you were going to love it,” he said as we entered the property.

“Let’s grab something to eat before we head up,” he said. So, we went to a restaurant and the driver took our things up to the room.

We sat by the window and ate, enjoying the view. He was still dreamy with his olive skin tone and dark wavy hair, “How is it possible that every time I see you, you look even better than before?” he asked as he sat there admiring me.

I shrugged, “Must be magic.”

He nodded, “I believe it.”

“How are things? The family, business?” I asked.

“Kids are good, wife’s doing good, she’s into doing community service helping food kitchens and stuff. It keeps her busy. The business is doing great. I have a nice surprise for you when we get to the room.”

I smiled, “Really?”

He nodded with excitement. He loved to give me gifts and when he did, he could rarely wait to surprise me. “Aren’t you going to ask me, what it is?”

“I can wait,” I replied.

“I know you want to know, okay. I took you there once, a while ago and you said that you wanted a place just like it in Sicily.”

I dropped my fork, “You’re joking, Gianni, don’t play. You bought me an apartment in Sicily?”

“You’re gonna love it, wait until you see the pictures. It has a view of the beach and the mountains, a cute little balcony where you can eat breakfast in the morning or read your books.”

I nearly leaped across the table to kiss him. “Thank you, babe.”

“You’re welcome. There are only a few women in this world I want to spoil and you’re one of them.”

“That’s sweet.”

After we ate, we headed to the room to freshen up. The plan was to go do some shopping and then go back and hang out on the beach.

I got dressed in my bikini with a Boho cover-up dress because it was hot. He wore his dress shorts and t-shirt.

We headed to the shopping center and he bought me a few items and some stuff to take back with him to New York, where he lived. As we walked out of a store, he ran into someone he knew.

The man was about five feet eleven inches and had these deep-set eyes with full eyebrows, his eyes were almost teal. He looked a lot like Gianni. They spoke in Italian. His eyes covered me, “Questa bella signora?”

I smiled. I didn’t speak fluent Italian, but I knew he called me beautiful. Gianni appeared proud, “This bella is mine and her name is Onyx.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.