Elise/Onyx Exclusive Clients Only - Cover

Elise/Onyx Exclusive Clients Only

Copyright© 2022 by MariannaLove

Chapter 10

Drama Sex Story: Chapter 10 - Elise grew up being bullied for vitiligo. Her only friend was her cousin. Once she attended college she met a young woman and they became friends, but they ended up loving the same man. The man truly loved Elise, but opted for her friend. This broke her heart causing her to create another persona of Onyx that used wealthy men for money. One day she met a handsome man that loved her spots. She gave up her life as Onyx, but what happens when one of her clients refused to let go.

Caution: This Drama Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Blackmail   Coercion   Consensual   Drunk/Drugged   Rape   Romantic   Heterosexual   Interracial   Black Male   Black Female   White Male   White Female   Hispanic Male   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Oral Sex   Squirting  

Friday had arrived. I was ready for Mark or Preston. Dressed in a pair of black and white striped short shorts, and a white fitted tank that pushed up my breasts nice and high.

We met at a nice hotel. When I arrived at the room, he opened the door with a smile, “You look beautiful.” He touched my hair, “You know you don’t have to do any of this with me. I know the real you.”

“I do. Onyx and Elise are not the same. I like to keep their worlds separate.”

He nodded and walked over to the desk and picked up a small box and handed it to me, “I got you this.”

I opened the box and my heart smiled. Gold dolphin-shaped hoop earrings. “I remember how we never found your other pair at my house. When I saw those, I had to get them.”

I smiled, “Thank you.” He could be a real asshole, yet there were redeeming qualities about him. “Where does your wife think you are?”

“With some friends.”

“You don’t have long.”

“I have as long as I need.”

“So what would you like to do?”

“You know I love how you taste.” He grinned, which provoked my smile. My mind flashed back to that very first time. He was so gentle with me, methodical. He gave me the foundation for lovemaking.

We ended up in the bed, the light from the moon shined in through the window, I sat on his face, while he enjoyed me. “Baby, that’s so good,” I said as I played with my breasts.

When he finished, I eased down and gave him a little oral pleasure. His hands were in my hair. I looked up into his eyes and grinned and bit my lip before mounting him.

Up and down, while my hands caressed his chest. “Damn Elise.” He commented. I shook my head, “Um um, call me baby or Onyx,” I replied.

He pulled me in close to kiss me, then pushed my legs out. It was something about that position that made me cum hard and he knew it. His arms wrapped around me, while he grinded underneath. He heard me when I groaned in sheer delight and said, “Yeah baby, I like that.” Then he rolled and ended up on top, pushing and pressing, faster until he climaxed.

He leaned over to kiss me, “You know, I’ve never loved a woman like how I loved you.”

That made my heart smile and I could have told him, “You’re the only man I ever loved period, but that could have led us down a dangerous path.” So, I just smiled. I sat up, “I have to leave soon.”

He walked around to me as I was about to put on my clothes, “Busy weekend planned?” He asked with a slight pinch of jealously.

I nodded, “My weekend is booked,” I confirmed.

“I hate that I feel a little jealous.” His finger touched my chin, “Are you sure you can’t squeeze me in at least once a month?”

“I’ll think about it under one condition.”

His eyebrows raised, “What’s that?”

“You can’t allow what we do offline to interfere with you being my boss.”

“I wouldn’t do that,” he insisted. I made a face. He laughed, “Okay. I did overstep. I just wanted to spend some time with you.”

He kissed my mouth, “I promise to keep it professional.” He started licking my nipples and touching me below. I moaned. He whispered in my ear, “Can I taste it one more time before you leave?”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.