Elise/Onyx Exclusive Clients Only - Cover

Elise/Onyx Exclusive Clients Only

Copyright© 2022 by MariannaLove

Chapter 1

Drama Sex Story: Chapter 1 - Elise grew up being bullied for vitiligo. Her only friend was her cousin. Once she attended college she met a young woman and they became friends, but they ended up loving the same man. The man truly loved Elise, but opted for her friend. This broke her heart causing her to create another persona of Onyx that used wealthy men for money. One day she met a handsome man that loved her spots. She gave up her life as Onyx, but what happens when one of her clients refused to let go.

Caution: This Drama Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Blackmail   Coercion   Consensual   Drunk/Drugged   Rape   Romantic   Heterosexual   Interracial   Black Male   Black Female   White Male   White Female   Hispanic Male   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Oral Sex   Squirting  

Do you recall the bitter taste of the tears you cried the first time you had your heart broken? And I’m not talking about a simple crush, that you could easily move past. I’m speaking of the tears provoked from a heartbreak based on ultimate betrayal. Those are the tears that leave a taste for sheer and utter contempt in your heart, causing you to do things, unhealthy things, things that most would deem toxic, but I on the other hand call, justified.

Now that I’m in my late twenties, standing in the enormous walk-in closet of my beautiful four-bedroom home, I don’t feel any qualms about all the money I’ve earned from outmaneuvering trifling ass men, just like the one that broke my heart.

I stepped out of the silver stilettos that I had worn for the evening and placed them back in their home. The slot is right next to a pair of shiny gold stilettos that were my absolute favorite. I remembered getting those when I went to Sicily with Gianni. He was this super sexy-ass Italian man that owned several businesses, from casinos to restaurants. He had a thing for Black girls, even though his wife was just as Italian as he was.

He took me shopping in Sicily and those gold stilettos cost nearly $600.00, but that was a drop in a bucket for him. He loved to spend money on me and I didn’t mind. Things got tricky for us though ... he started to read too much into our relationship.

One night after I fucked his brains out, he started talking about leaving his wife. I said to him, looking into his pretty blue eyes, “Why would you do that?”

He quickly responded, “So we can be together.” He started kissing my neck. I quickly got out of the bed and put my clothes on. He stood up, his penis hanging between his legs, “You don’t want this?” He asked as if he was hurt.

I shook my head. I was completely numb to the idea of love and relationships. Plus, how could I take him seriously when I was one of the side chicks that he enjoyed fucking because his wife was boring in bed. I had a complete understanding of what I was and what we were to each other. I didn’t get why he wanted to switch things up. “Gianni, stay with your wife and kids. No one will take you seriously if you leave your wife.”

He chewed on what I had said, even though it was hard to digest, he realized that what I said was true. He had this beautiful olive skin tone and he was a sexy ass man. He kissed my neck and started removing my dress, “Don’t leave just yet.”

His fingers touched my clit and he moved in circles, “I get it. I just don’t want us to end.” I smiled as I watched him go down and taste me. I ran my fingers through his jet-black hair and enjoyed the way licked me while slipping his fingers in.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.