Holly's Happy Day - Cover

Holly's Happy Day

by Benjin

Copyright© 2022 by Benjin

Science Fiction Sex Story: Holly is a fourteen-year-old teenager. When the rules were changed, Holly's wet dreams came true.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   ft/ft   Incest   Fisting   Size   .

“The World Government has decided that from now on adulthood starts at the age of fourteen. This means, at the age of fourteen people can get a driver license, they can buy a house, they can vote and they can get married. At the same time all laws were deleted that handled all the exceptions where minors were allowed to do those things despite their age.”

Holly listened to the news reader and smiled. She leaned over to George and kissed him deeply for the first time of her life.

When George caught his breath he asked “what was that for?”

“I run this household for two years now, since mum ran away with that management assistant. I just got the first rate of the reward I deserve,” Holly answered.

George raised an eyebrow. “But Holly, I’m your father! Don’t talk like this!”

“No, even if you act as my father and feel like my father, you are not. You are my stepfather. I’ll do my best to banish that thought. Today a dream has become true. I’m grown-up four years early and I can do what I dreamed of since I was ten. I want to be your concubine.”

“Holly!” George looked at Holly who was standing next to the sink. She was a beautiful teenage girl with slender hips and perfect firm breasts. She stood only 5’8’’ with a perfect feminine shape, a pretty face and she had such cute little dimples when she laughed.

“Don’t you love me? Don’t I look good enough for you?” Holly asked.

“Yes, I do. Yes, you do. But I’m double your age and...”

Holly sealed his lips with another deep kiss. George could not resist gripping her. After a few seconds his hands started to wander along her back. “This feels so much better than a kiss at a cheek,” Holly said after the kiss finally broke.

“Do you really know what you are asking for?” George asked. “I mean, I’m a grown man and you...”

“I’m a grown woman. Didn’t you listen to the news?” Holly said.

“Even for a grown woman I am a little too much to swallow. That’s part of the reason why your mum left us.”

“You mean she couldn’t handle you?” Holly’s eyes went wide. Her heart beat fastened. She had peeked at her stepfather several times when he was undressing or came out of the shower and she thought he was well hung. But as a matter of fact she hadn’t seen his cock in an erected state. “Show me!” she demanded in anticipation.

“You are crazy,” George laughed, but nonetheless he opened his zipper and let Holly fish out his dick. It was already semi-erected and she had quite some trouble getting it out.

“It is marvelous,” Holly said. She licked the head of his cock until it was fully erect. “Wow!” Holly’s eyes were shining. She quickly pushed the dishes out of the way and lay on the kitchen table before George, parting her legs. By doing so her mini-skirt went up and exposed her bald pussy lips.

“No panties? What a lewdly little girl you are,” George said with a grin. He stood between Holly’s legs and let his cock rest on her belly. “Look how far it will go in,” he said. His Cockhead rested high above the girdle of her skirt, half way between her navel and the bow of her rip cage. George opened the buttons of Holly’s blouse to get access to her perfect teen bust. Holly wasn’t wearing a bra. It was the advantage of her youth that her medium-sized breast didn’t sag.

Holly waited in anticipation. “Come on, give it to me, we don’t have that much time,” she said. She guided George’s cock to the entrance of her pussy and George griped her hips with both hands. Then he carefully pushed in. Holly felt her dripping wet pussy lips part and let the head in. It felt like none of the tools she had used to perish her virginity. It felt smooth and warm and soft and hard at the same time. Holly wrapped her legs around George’s hips and griped his shirt to drag him closer. Inch by inch he entered Holly’s moist tunnel. At about eight inches George hit bottom. He slowly started to fuck his little girl.

Holly moaned in pleasure but she saw that there were still five inches of hot cock meat waiting for her. She wouldn’t be satisfied until she had it all. But for now she was in heaven. George, her stepfather, her first love was fucking her on the kitchen table before school. That was so obscene that the thought alone could cause a little orgasm. With his cock deep inside her she didn’t last long before a big one hit her and she shook all over. “OH MY GOD, FUCK ME!!!” she shouted and tried to pull him deeper. But she didn’t succeed. Then George delivered his load with a grunt. Holly felt every spurt of semen hit her cervix. Another small orgasm rippled through her body.

George withdrew his deflating shaft and tried to calm. “Okay, my sweet little concubine, time to go to school. Please don’t forget to wear panties. I don’t want to hear of the new college slut in the evening.”

“Let me clean your cock,” Holly said, but George refused.

“We’ll definitely be late if I let you clean me up now. I promise to do all you want when I come home from work,” he said.

“Be sure to be ready, because I’ll call that promise in,” Holly said, licking her lips.


Holly dragged her best friend Audrey in a silent corner of the college hall. Ashley was a red-head with freckles. She was 5’4’’ only and had smaller breasts even though she was four months older than Holly. She compensated that with being far more energetic than Holly. Today she was wearing a crop top and shorts. “Audrey, I need your help. This afternoon. It’s an emergency!” Holly said.

“You know you can count on me. What is it?” Audrey asked.

Holly noticed a teacher pass nearby and said “biology.”

“You need me for learning biology?” Audrey shook her head. “Your grades will drop if you take me for coaching. You know that I’m not good at that.”

Holly quickly looked around to be sure nobody could hear her. “Not that type of biology. I seduced my stepdad this morning but he has a magnificent thirteen inch boner that I can’t handle right now. I need you to carefully open my cervix so I can take him all the way this evening.”

Audrey was speechless. “You did...? And he has...? And you want me to what??? You have to tell me everything!”

Holly hushed her friend. She whispered into Audrey’s ear, pressing her body against hers “I need you to stick your small hand in my moist pussy. I know you starve to do that for a while now. And you’’ll open my cervix with your fingers. You’ll reach to depths where no boy has been before. I’ll tell you everything about George, but you have to promise me that you help me open up for him.”

“Holly, you make me wet my pants. How could I stay calm during the last two lessons now?”

“You’ll somehow manage to do, just like I did the whole morning,” Holly smirked.

Audrey took a deep breath. “OK, at two PM at your house. Now let’s go or we’ll be late.”


Audrey arrived five minutes early. Holly had just finished cleaning the kitchen when the door bell rang. “Now you tell me everything about you and your stepdad,” Audrey demanded.

They went to Holly’s room and Holly told her friend about the morning event. “Talking about it makes me so hot!” Holly said and removed her clothing. Audrey didn’t stay behind. They started to caress each others body.

“And now you want me to shove my arm into your wet pussy to prepare you for your main event,” Audrey said.

Holly giggled. “That sounds so nasty, but I need it.” She dragged Audrey to her bed.

“Lie down and spread your legs,” Audrey demanded. Holly eagerly obeyed. Audrey dragged Holly’s legs toward the edge of the bed and knelt down between her friend’s legs. She kissed Holly’s mons and then slid her tongue over her friend’s moist pussy lips.

“That feels so good,” Holly said. “Stick a finger in!”

Audrey split Holly’s pussy lips and inserted one finger. She tested the moistness and then quickly inserted two more fingers. Slowly she moved in and out, licking her friend’s clit from time to time. Holly started panting. The touch of her friend felt so good.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.