Consummation - Cover

Consummation

by Mat Twassel

Copyright© 2022 by Mat Twassel

Erotica Sex Story: Tommy and Marla thought they were meant for each other, but earlier this afternoon she'd married someone else. Illustrated.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Illustrated   .

Barely of age, Marla made such a pretty bride, her slim throat trembling through the vows, her skinny arm shaking when she held out her hand for the ring, her whole body aquiver when Big Bob kissed her. “Now you go on and enjoy yourself with the guests,” Big Bob told her after the ceremony. “I got some bidness to consummate with your daddy upstairs.”

After two glasses of champagne, she let Tommy lead her back into the church. Tommy was squeezing her hand so hard it hurt. “I can’t believe you married that brute.”

“I know,” was all Marla could say.

For a long time they sat silently in the last row of pews.

Tommy whispered, “I always thought you and me was meant for each other.”

“I know.”

“This ring doesn’t even fit.”

“I know. Daddy says I can get it resized.”

“Have you ... done it with him yet?”

A tear came to Marla’s eye. Tommy kissed it away. A moment later they were in each other’s arms, kissing the way they did at Lookout Point. It was Marla now who took the lead, unzipping Tommy, taking him out, settling herself over him, pushing herself hard against his hardness until it pierced her maidenhead.

Please Wait while image loads

She stuffed her fingers in her mouth to keep from crying out as Tommy’s cock strove through the slick snugness. Completely ensconced, he didn’t move, he just came. The jolts shook her body into orgasm. “Oh, Tommy,” she sighed, still in the grip of pleasure. “Oh, look, I’ve swallowed my ring.”

“Don’t worry,” Tommy told her, his middle finger caressing her asshole, even as his cock swelled for a second go at her sex. “It’ll come out.”

Tommy was right. Two days later the ring came out, but by then the marriage was over.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.