Zack and Melisa Reunion - Cover

Zack and Melisa Reunion

Copyright© 2022 by Pete Fox

Epilogue

Erotica Sex Story: Epilogue - Zack and Melisa Reunion a short 4 chp story of friends reuniting after a summer away talk about their sexy summer. Its Labor Day and the Sinclair girls are playing the Opry, sexual encounters with family and friends. Zacks visit to Israel with delightful Rebekah and her sexy mom. Steele family secrets are revealed. Surprise VIP’s and encounters. More milky breast action for Zack. A new school year begins at Saint U. Catch up with everyone in the Sex Date Universe. Vietnam and Mars update too.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Fiction   Sharing   Incest   Group Sex   Swinging   Lactation   Big Breasts  

Saigon, Vietnam - 2037

1st LT Steele sat at the end of the long oak bar in the Old Edenborough Pub. Again, moving the heavy glass tumbler holding an expensive single malt around the bar top deep in thought. On this Thursday night in September, his bartender was the young, blonde Ukrainian, Sasha. She had a nice ass wrapped in shorts that looked like they were painted on, topped off with an old patriotic Slava Ukraine halter top a size too small for her tits. As always, she was nice to look at, but she left him to his thoughts other than an occasional look his way.

Zack reviewed the information displayed on his device sitting in front of him on the oak bar top.

Danika, LTJG Van Winter, had put the question to him again about space travel and Mars. Would Zack consider applying for the SpaceX Mars program? Since the landing of the first dozen humans on the red planet in February of 2029*, the Mars settlement program had been expanding and in need of highly qualified crew to man the missions. People who were willing to spend five years training and then traveling to and from Mars where they would work and live for 26 months or longer. Hundreds of Starship rockets full of crew and colonists, maybe thousands of ships if you included the automated fuel and supply ships needed to keep the colony supplied.

“Will you at least send in the application?” Danika had asked him earlier in the week as they had dinner together after work. The deadline for the next group of applicants was Friday.

Fine. She had been asking for eight years if he would consider it. He closed his office door for the afternoon and finished writing the required essay, filled in all the personal details, and attached copies of physicals, diplomas, and awards among the other required personal records of his 24 years of life. He even attached a letter of recommendation from the 47th President from his internship at the White House between his Junior and Senior years of High School. Truth be told he had requested the letters of recommendation weeks ago and had a physical at the Military Clinic. Now he just had to hit send to set it all in motion, but he needed one last conversation.

Zack watched Heidi work her way across the bar to the empty stool next to him. She wore casual shorts, sandals, and a white low-cut sleeveless blouse, the imprint of her round perky breasts reminded him that she had joined her aunt in going braless in the south Asian heat. Heidi saw where his gaze went and gave him a sisterly ‘I see where your eyes are’ grin. Like Aunt Kate, she had a blue scarf tied to her purse strap to provide a bit of modestly if needed. Sasha, the good bartender she was, already had Heidi’s preferred local beer in front of her by the time she sat down. They both thanked her for the courtesy.

Heidi didn’t waste time. It was Thursday night trivia at the pub and the others were arriving soon to round out their team.

“So, I have a question for you,” Zack said easing himself into the situation.

“Go ahead.”

“How would you feel if I took a long trip that was a bit dangerous for three years. And you couldn’t visit me.” He pushed his empty whisky tumbler away and flashed a sign at Sasha for a beer.

Heidi made her thinking face, which was kind of cute all scrunched up like she was actually thinking, scratching her chin with her fingers before turning back to face him.

“You mean like federal prison or space travel?” she said trying to be serious.

“Danika said something didn’t she?”

“Yes, I know about the application deadline. We talked about it.”

He waited.

“I would miss you. So would mom and dad, and your harem would miss your visits.”

She often kidded him about the large number of ‘girlfriends’ he had accumulated over the years that he was still friends with, his harem. Always a bit envious of his large female following.

“I’m serious.

It’s a different type of dangerous than my current job.” He reminded her.

They both were aware that three astronauts had died in accidents on Mars so far.

“Listen Zack. They are looking for people like you who are physically and mentally fit, willing to take the risks, and who have all your unique qualifications. If I had more than a music and business degree I might put in an application of my own. Think of the adventure of it, Mars. Not many people in our lifetime will get to set foot there and return. I say go for it. Thankfully Uncle Mark has suggested something other than a life of music for me.”

Zack took in his sister’s words. She was rarely this clear in her thinking or as passionate. He had already come to a similar conclusion but wanted to hear it from her.

“So, you support my applying?”

Heidi took a drink of lager. “Yes. You can still say no later on, but you can’t say no if you never apply.”

“Thanks, I’ll send it in. You are right, no harm in it applying. I still have a couple of more years in the Army as it is.” If he didn’t decide to make it a career and stay in longer.

Heidi gave him a one-arm, barstool hug as they tapped beer bottles. Salute. And drank.

“Now tell me what did Uncle Mark suggest?” He asked but he had an idea.

He knew that Heidi had gone to the US Embassy in Bangkok and met with their uncle behind closed doors before they returned from their week-long vacation.

Heidi reached into her purse and pulled out a pen and then took a bar napkin. She quickly drew the outline of a flower, then from her purse extracted a tube of red lipstick. She filled in the drawing and then drew a line across the top. She slid it in front of Zack, her blue eyes drilled into his, waiting for him to understand her warning and the meaning.

He studied the drawing. A red rose, under a line. Sub-rosa. He took the meaning. Not a bad drawing either. Zack placed his sweaty wet beer bottle on the napkin in the center of the flower.

“Mark suggested that with my music and business background I would be a good fit as a cultural attaché for the State Department. He offered to help set up an interview with some people in D.C.

Sounds more interesting than Army band.”

Zack just nodded looking at his sister with new respect, even if it didn’t work out, the fact that she was willing to try impressed him. If he took the meaning, she meant to work in the intelligence community, like their grandfather and Uncle Mark.

She gave him a big smile. “Mark suggested I go visit grandpa in North Carolina and spend some time with him.” As a retired career CIA officer, he would have a wealth of opinion and advice for his granddaughter and loads of contacts to press on her behalf.

“Good idea and I support your looking into the State Department. Go for it, but talk to dad,” he said.

“I will, and mom.”

Zack spotted Master Sargent’s Washington and Rodriguez coming through the front door trailed by Aunt Kate. The sergeants wore their off duty uniform of gaudy Hawaiian shirts and cargo shorts. Aunt Kate looked sexy in light pants and a dark blue scoop neck top, her heavy chest, like Heidi’s, imprinting on the front, even across the bar he could see the slight motion of her top. Katalin’s chest was one reason she was a widely recognized journalist; some men’s magazines had argued over the years. Not just the fact she took crazy risks to get news stories and had a code of ethics. The three waved and went out to the front patio to their reserved table. Since the night on her hotel’s rooftop bar watching the fighting at the Independence Palace, the two sergeants had kept a friendly eye on Kate and she had warmed to the two old warhorses inviting them up for drinks at her hotel’s bar. On her of course, no doubt looking for a good story or two.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.