Zack and Melisa Reunion - Cover

Zack and Melisa Reunion

Copyright© 2022 by Pete Fox

Chapter 4

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 4 - Zack and Melisa Reunion a short 4 chp story of friends reuniting after a summer away talk about their sexy summer. Its Labor Day and the Sinclair girls are playing the Opry, sexual encounters with family and friends. Zacks visit to Israel with delightful Rebekah and her sexy mom. Steele family secrets are revealed. Surprise VIP’s and encounters. More milky breast action for Zack. A new school year begins at Saint U. Catch up with everyone in the Sex Date Universe. Vietnam and Mars update too.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Fiction   Sharing   Incest   Group Sex   Swinging   Lactation   Big Breasts  

D&D

“Great job team!” Zack said to the group of grinning faces in front of him. He was over the top happy as he looked around the dining room table at his friends. They had just completed a marathon eight-hour competitive Advanced Dungeons & Dragons match in a virtual reality fantasy world specially designed for today’s event. They sat comfortably at home, in this case, Zack’s home in Nashville, while all the fighting, stealing, whoring, and dying happened in the virtual world as they competed in a series of quests all projected on their Virtual Reality (VR) glasses.

Zack set his glasses on the dining room table in front of him along with the controller that he had gripped in his hand for most of the tense eight hours and looked at the pile of paper maps, note pads, piles of dice, and the matte-black box all their VR glasses were wirelessly connected through. Not to mention the empty bags of potato chips, a depleted bowl of M&Ms, empty bags of red vines, and other snack food and drinks that the team around the table used to fuel the adventure. There were a couple of mandatory breaks to rest their eyes and for a quick dinner where they could roll play and strategize over maps while looking each other in the eye and roll a few dice. They had done well.

“That was fun,” Tiffany Wilks, who sat on his right, said. The rest of the table agreed with nods and similar sentiments as they stood to stretch.

At the table beside Tiffany, who wore the same sheer white Roman style toga she wore during the Brothel Night auction, was Pete his best guy friend wearing pointy elf ears and one of his Game-Con t-shirts. Hannah, his neighbor and original sex date fuck buddy sat next to him in a simple transparent green toga. At the far end, Olivia who he was currently sleeping with once a week wore a simple low cut peasant style dress. Heidi was there on his left along with a cute redheaded friend of hers from band named Michelle. She also played the flute and had a very direct manner saying the oddest things, often about sex that had them laughing throughout the day. Her tight purple shirt said ‘F-this’ and had a picture of a flute down the middle of her shirt. They all wore the costume pieces to help with the role play when not in the VR world. Heidi skipped the costume part, instead wearing a tight white tank top with no bra and baggy athletic shorts while telling them the little piccolo flute she brought to the table was her magical weapon; yeah right. Zack just wore an open necked linen shirt from a Renn-Fair, a pair of shorts, and a replica 14th-century rondel dagger he had bought in France that he kept on the table. It had been a good afternoon-evening with friends. They would probably be ranked close to the top nationally once all the results were in.

It was close to 10 o’clock and time for people to go home, even though Monday was a day off for Labor Day. His mom, Julia was waiting for them in the kitchen. Earlier in the evening she had baked a big Costco lasagna for their dinner and was now making sure everyone got home safe. Julia had their devices, a varied collection of colors and designs reflecting each teen’s personality, spread out on the kitchen island’s granite top for them; they weren’t allowed to be used during the game. As they passed by one by one, they got a hug or kiss from his mom as they went outside for their rides home. The last was Tiffany with her sheer white toga that gave them a hint of her pretty small breasts, just big nipples were all they could see, and one naked shoulder. She wasn’t leaving, her father Charlie had arranged for her to stay over for the night. Soon it was just Zack, Heidi, and Tiffany. His mom left them alone excusing herself to go work on one of her children’s books in her ‘she-shed’ studio out back. His dad had gone to his office after church, citing an urgent new project, and had not come home yet.

If Zack thought he was going to get lucky with the cute fourteen-year-old tonight, his sister killed that idea as she took Tiffany by the hand and up the stairs to her room already talking about riding horses tomorrow. Maybe he would try and go to sleep early. Rebekah had just returned from Israel on Friday, and they had a date in the morning.


He was not even at the top of the stairs when scrolling through the messages on his device he saw one from Ruth dated an hour ago asking if he was free for a video call. Of course, he was, the first pregnant woman he had ever had sex with would always get a callback. They had clicked and became instant friends back in May despite the five-year age difference, so they had a relationship of sorts. Her daughter had been born a month ago in Nashville, the same weekend he was in Florida with her extended family.

Zack made the call and tossed it to his bigger desk monitor as he sat at his desk making notes in his official Dungeon Master journal about today’s session. His desk took up half his room and looked out over the front of the house and was covered with his various projects from gaming to guns. His triple monitor workstation was the centerpiece. Soon Ruth’s smiling but tired face was looking back at him from the big center screen, her baby’s tiny face latched onto the nipple of one of her big, veiny milk-filled breasts.

Dark-haired Ruth was slender and pretty, a singer when not being a mother and wife. As they talked, he found the sight of her breastfeeding strangely erotic, making him uncomfortable in his shorts at his desk. They made small talk, nothing serious until she asked him to wait as she stepped away from the camera to put Anna down, hopefully, to sleep. She hadn’t said where her husband Mark was, and he wasn’t going to ask.

Ruth returned a tired smile on her face, her low-cut blouse damp in the front, not hiding how big her breasts were now, engorged with milk. As she fed the child, he had caught a glimpse of a big wide dark nipple, bigger than he remembered.

She didn’t speak for a moment just look at him as she got settled again while stifling a yawn.

“You know Zack over the last month I watched most of the video from the Naturalist Recreation meeting ... I saw you with the German girl that first night...” Ruth just let her comment hang there as she shrugged and dropped a strap from her shoulder, tugging at it to expose her big right breast. “ ... you know Zack I have more milk than I need...” she smiled what must be described as one of the naughtiest and most inviting smiles he had seen all summer.

He was speechless, his mind knowing what she had seen, he and Heidi sucking the milk out of the pregnant Austrian girls’ big breasts. Not just the once but every night they had gone back to the ‘milk maids’ tits. She was now a friend to both. No need to correct Ruth on the fact Greta was Austrian and had been staying in Pennsylvania where she had been sent by her family to get pregnant (see Cuts-Unused Sex Scenes Playtime).

Ruth hefted her breast with her left hand pointing the big nipple at the screen, “ ... would you believe almost D’s now...” she said looking down at her tit, still smiling.

“Uh yeah, they look bigger,” was all that came out of Zack’s mouth. Normally she was a large B cup, she told him one afternoon as they fucked back in May, after meeting her at Danika’s family sex party. His cock now tenting his shorts, he needed to get out of them.

“Did you enjoy it, the milk?” she said massaging her breast, running a thumb over the big nipple teasing out a little stream of milk, letting it run down the front of her breast.

Then Ruth looked up, right at the camera waiting for an answer.

“Yes, we did. I mean I did and so did my sister.” By the last night, a small crowd of men and women with their partners would form up in advance waiting to watch brother and sister feed off the busty pregnant girl from Austria.

There was a pause as she considered her next words or perhaps, she already knew before she even called.

“Would you like some more? From me?” She just said it, making the offer.

Zack just nodded as he replied, “Yes, yes ... but how?” He was already trying to figure out how. The memory of Greta’s sweet milk and big tits came rushing back.

Ruth turned her head to the back of what he knew to be her bedroom where Anna must have been sleeping.

“Listen, my house is not far from the Saint-U campus. I was thinking I could come by at lunchtime. You just come out to my car in the parking lot. And you know, I can feed you.” Her voice was a little nervous, but the naughty smile was back.

“Yes, that would work. I’ll send you my lunch break times.”

“How about Tuesday?” she offered up.

“No, the first day back is crazy, but would Wednesday work?” He had a date with Danika for lunch but had not set a day yet.

“Deal. Listen I have to go. See you Wednesday and remember, I’ll bring lunch.” She said giving her tit one last squeeze for his benefit.

Zack just nodded as the connection ended. He needed to masturbate and quickly.


Rebekah – Monday morning

“Yes ... just like that ... more...” Rebekah told her lover whose face was pressed between her legs.

Zack was licking the wet lips of her hairy vulva, pushing his tongue around her small clit, not always an easy target. Rebekah’s right hand hovered over her pussy dropping down to tease her clit whenever he paused to breathe or lay kisses on her inner thighs. He loved looking up over her belly, up over her heavy breasts to her face as she orgasmed over and over from his mouth and fingers. Her hips bucked again; his face was wet with pussy juice, and he was loving it.

“Enough please,” her hands pushed his head away as she closed her legs.

Zack crawled up next to the beautiful olive-skinned girl, nuzzling her sweaty neck as he palmed her left breast and enjoyed the feel of her big melon. She turned on her side into him as he put his arms around her while he tossed a leg over hers and trapped his hard cock between them. Her right hand dropped to his cock as he leaned back to make room.

There was a brief pause as she looked down at his member. He kissed the top of her dark curly head when she did. At the same time glancing around Rebekah’s tidy bedroom.

He was surprised by her next words, but he had been thinking of her too.

“My mom likes you.” Just a statement as her fingers gently held his cock.

“I like her too,” he replied. Not sure if he should tell her that he had thought of her mom Yael a lot since leaving Israel. Masturbating to the memories of the two nights they had together.

“Good. She doesn’t actually take many new lovers anymore. In case you were wondering.” She kissed his chest.

“Tell her, I think about her...” he said as he enjoyed the feel of Yael’s naked daughter against his body while her hand idly stroked his cock.

“I will, she will be glad to know, you can message her, it’s okay.”

“If that is okay with you, talking to your mom?”

“Of course, you know we have a very open family.”

He did she had a very unusual family when it came to sex. Her mother had arranged for Rebekah to lose her virginity to a cousin a couple of years ago. One of many unusual things about the Abrams family. Very unorthodox Jews.

“I will and I hope she will visit Nashville?”

“She will later, in a month or two I think.”

He was just going to say it. “You know that night in the kibbutz, the three of us, I have never felt anything like I felt with the two of you,” Mostly it was her mom, but he chose to not say that as what they did that night was truly an awesome threesome. The most intense one of his life to date.

“That was a nice time. Now be quiet and fuck me, Zack,” she brought her face to his, offering her face for a kiss.

They kissed open mouthed as Zack rolled on his back. Rebekah was dominant in their relationship most often preferring to be on top where she could control things. He approved, all the better to attack her gorgeous big Cs with hand and mouth. The sight of the dark-haired Jewish girl riding him was a sight he never got tired of. She wasn’t much for foreplay he had learned; she didn’t give many blow jobs. Her pussy was wet, she just spit on her fingers, rubbed it in with his precum, and sat up and then down on his hard cock. Dropping her body down over his as his mouth sought out her breasts.

“My dad will be home for lunch soon, I am sure he will want to talk with you. Now fuck me, you bad, bad boy,” she said the last as she bit her lip while dragging her breasts across his face with an unmatched joy, her hips going to work on him.


They were having lunch in the backyard at a metal table in the shade of a patio umbrella. Neither had bothered to dress except for hats and sunglasses. He and Rebekah were both tanned from their summer outdoors as they gazed out over blue water in the peanut-shaped in-ground pool.

As they ate sandwiches and drank fresh lemonade they talked. Mostly bridging the gap of the last couple of weeks. In Israel they had talk about mutual friends about what they had each done since early June. Zack talked more about working as an intern at his dad’s company. Rebekah about pre-military training she had done for a month. She intended to follow her mom into the Border Police for her obligatory service. There were parties with friends, going to the beaches in Eilat and Tel Aviv. Zack talked truthfully about his difficulties adjusting to having his mom and sister return home, some of this she already knew. He skipped around the time at the nudist camp in Florida to just tell her how much he liked Israel even if for a few days he was under missile attack. By a silent agreement, they didn’t mention her mom again.

Rebekah turned to him and told him how pleased she was to hear he felt that way about Israel. Behind her dark sunglass he could see in her eyes she was pleased. They had gone quiet, pausing to enjoy a quiet moment in the pretty backyard between friends when they heard the familiar chime of the front door opening.

Zack’s back was to the sliding patio door when he turned his head on hearing someone, he saw Rabbi Abrams waving at them carrying an empty plastic glass. It appeared he was dressed for golf in khaki shorts and a blue Under Armor collared golf shirt.

“Hey, honey. Zack good to see you.” As he got close, he pointed at the pitcher of lemonade.

He did not comment on their nudity directly. “You two going for a swim soon?”

Zack looked at Rebekah. It had crossed his mind as it was warm out.

“We hadn’t decided yet dad. We spent some time together inside and are just finishing lunch,” she told him.

Which was true mostly. Her dad knew exactly what they had been doing inside, and had even encouraged their sexual relationship.

Rebekah took her dad’s glass and filled it ¾ full of ice and then poured the lemonade. Jonathan pulled out another padded chair and kicked his feet out.

“Your sister will probably be out any moment. We just finished nine holes at the Golf & Athletic Club and she probably wants to swim. How’s your dad, Zack?”

For a moment he was distracted at the thought of cute little Gal seeing him and her sister naked by the pool. But then he focused on the question. Six weeks as an intern at a defense contractor and his father’s revelations about his grandfather’s long career at the CIA gave Zack pause before revealing too much to the Israeli-American. Even Zack could see that Rabbi Abrams or LTC Abrams of the IDF or whatever it is he really did for the State of Israel was a complex person and there was a great deal more to him. Zack had seen little of him while in Haifa as he was very busy elsewhere.

“He is good. We all had a good time this weekend at the Opry with some family and friends. He and I went shopping for a used car for me on Friday. So good I guess, busy.”

Jonathan nodded then looked over Zack’s shoulder as the door opened again.

Gal came out through the door with a colorful beach towel over her shoulders. And nothing else. She smiled at them. Then right at Zack.

“Hey Zack! You going to swim?” Gal continued to smile and came to stand next to Zack, naked except for the towel over her shoulders and flip-flops on her feet. Coltish little body, small mostly nipple breasts and nice mane of dark hair to go with a great impish smile, olive-skinned like her sister and mother. Very cute little package, he had known that when he first saw her back in May in this house.

He leaned out of his chair and hugged Gal, all 5 feet of her, putting an arm around her slender waist, careful with his other hand not to touch her chest as her sister and dad looked on. Of course, he was pretty sure if he had run a hand over her little bubbies neither sister nor father would have said anything. After all, the three of them had fucked together at Brothel Night in one of the most debauched scenes of the night.

Zack heard his device (phone) beep and looked down, seeing a message from his dad.

“Give me just a moment.” After reading it, he replied letting his dad know where he was. “I can swim for a half-hour then my dad is going to pick me up here. Round two of used car shopping.”

Everyone was smiling at him. Gal tossed her towel on the fourth chair and reached for Zack’s hand.

Rebekah followed while her dad undressed at the table watching the three teenagers enter the pool.


Rabbi Abrams showed a different side of himself, a playful fun side bringing a colorful beachball into the pool and tossing it around making a game of it.

Zack loved the feeling of cool water against his skin when he swam. The feeling was up there with walking without clothes and feeling the sun and air against his naked skin. He also enjoyed running his hands over the naked bodies of Rebekah and her sister under the water as they played and later relaxed in their pool noodles once the beachball had gone off into the grass.

After the ball went onto the grass, he was leaning against the poolside in the shallow end with Gal resting in his arms. His right hand was under the water between her ass cheeks, a finger exploring her little slit, her wet head close to his. As his hand fingered her, Gal turned to him her dark eyes questioning. They kissed for the first time. With one hand supporting her ass in the water and the other on her shoulder it was an easy thing to press their lips together. He felt guilty instantly expecting that Rebekah was watching them.

Breaking the kiss short of exchanging tongues, he looked to Rebekah and her dad who were together in the deeper end. She wasn’t even looking at them. Her back was to him as she floated with her dad’s arms around her. As he watched, Jonathan reached to the poolside and picked up his device, spoke into it before tapping the screen.

Gal pulled his attention back to her. Her small hand was on his dick rubbing it and his balls as her face looked for his again. He obliged with another kiss and let his free hand tease one of her puffy nipples. She moaned into his mouth. Now they touched each other more freely, forgetting everyone else.

“Hey, I hope I’m not interrupting,” the sound of his dad, Brock’s voice rang through the warm early afternoon air.

His dad was standing by the patio table now a grin on his face. Ah, now he understood, the phone call Jonathan took was from his dad and then buzzing him through the security gate.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.