John's on the Farm With His Widowed Aunt and His Cousin - Cover

John's on the Farm With His Widowed Aunt and His Cousin

Copyright© 2022 by Larry78723

Chapter 3

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 3 - John's Uncle passed away and his Dad suggested that he stay to help his Aunt. The longer he stayed, the closer they got. Eventually, they acted more like a couple. One day, their lust overcame societal rules and they had sex. When his cousin returned to the farm, their noisy lovemaking made her horny.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Cousins   Aunt   Nephew  

A month after Rose’s pregnancy was confirmed, John’s cousin, Megan, came home from college. Rose and John picked her up at the airport. She had completed her Agricultural Business degree and was now home to stay.

As they drove home, Megan sensed something was different but couldn’t put her finger on it.

When they arrived, Rose told Megan, “Put your things away, then we need to have a woman to woman talk.”

John went out to take care of some needed repairs to the fence line.

When Megan finished unpacking, she found her Mom in the kitchen.

“What’s up, Mom?” Megan asked.

“Sit down, Megan.”

Megan thought, “This is must be serious. We’ve always just talked over coffee.”

Rose stated, “Megan, let me get what I need to tell you out then I’ll answer any questions you may have. This may shock you, but John and I are living as husband and wife. Your father always told me that if anything ever happened to him, he wanted me to find someone who loved me as much as he did. John and I fell in love and I’m pregnant with his child.”

“But Mom, he’s half your age!” Megan exclaimed.

“So what does that have to do with whether we love each other?” Rose responded.

“What does he know about working on a farm, he’s a city boy,” Megan disputed.

“John does as much work, sometimes more, than your father did on this farm,” Rose argued.

“But Mom...

“Stop Megan,” Rose ordered, “You’ll handle the business end of running the farm and John will handle the physical end. When I’m gone, you’ll both get half of it.”

Megan stopped talking.

“Now you have to make a decision, Megan. Do you think you can live with John and I being affectionate around you and having sex down the hall from you? If not, there’s sufficient money from your father’s life insurance to build you a small place and you can still take your meals with us,” Rose stated.

“Mom, I’d like some time to try staying here in the house. This has always been my home,” Megan requested.

“That’s fine, Honey. We really don’t want to kick you out of your home. You can use your father’s study for your office.” Rose responded.

Rose and Megan got up and started making supper. John came in from his work on the fence-line and walked over to Rose and kissed her, then went to wash up and change clothes in deference to Megan being home.

When supper was ready, Rose yelled upstairs, “Supper’s ready, Hon.”

John came downstairs, and they sat at the kitchen table, eating.

As they ate, John said, “Megan, I hope you can accept that your Mom and I love each other deeply.”

She replied, “Your relationship seems weird, but I truly wish you both much joy.”

That night, listening to her mother and John noisily making love, Megan got horny, and her hands got busy, one strumming her clit and the other hand pumping two fingers in and out of her hole. She brought herself to two orgasms, then fell asleep.

In the morning, John was out the door at 6 am to milk the cows and gather eggs from the chicken coop. When he returned to the house, Rose and Megan had just finished making a breakfast of scrambled eggs, biscuits, gravy, and bacon. He put the fresh milk in the refrigerator and the eggs in their basket. They then sat down to eat.

“Breakfast like this is what I really missed at college,” Megan stated.

“Yeah, they never had food like this at my school either,” agreed John.

“What were you studying?” Megan asked.

“I hadn’t decided on a major, then I felt like I was just a cog in a machine designed to take people’s money. When your father passed, my father suggested that I stay with your Mom for a few weeks to help around the place. Well, a few weeks turned into a few months and I found that I loved this life; I guess it’s in the family genes.” John replied.

“I have a very personal question I’d like to ask. Feel free to tell me it’s none of my business. When was the first time you and Mom had sex?” Megan asked John.

Rose decided it was time to clear the air, “Megan, over the months that John was initially helping me out, we became closer and closer. Neither of us realized we were falling in love. By the time John made his decision to not resume his studies and stay here, we were already treating each other like a husband and his wife, only without the sex. We decided that was ridiculous since we were both sex starved and from then on we’ve truly lived as husband and wife.”

“So, you had sex because you were both horny,” Megan stated.

“Megan, grow up. We had sex because we already cared deeply for each other,” Rose declared.

Megan accepted that answer and continued to live in the main house, relieving her needs with her fingers or a vibrator.

Three months after returning home from college, Megan asked Rose if they could have a conversation in the morning, after breakfast.

Megan started the conversation by chuckling, “Mom, your baby bump is no longer just a bump.”

“Megan, get to the point. Why didn’t you want John to be here?” Rose asked.

“Mom, I have a problem. I hear you and John having sex almost every night. My fingers and the vibrator aren’t satisfying me anymore,” Megan replied.

“Well, we’re not going out to the barn to have sex, Megan,” replied Rose.

“Mom this really hard, please don’t make it harder,” Megan cried.

“Just spit it out, Megan. What do you want?” Rose asked.

“Mom, would you let me have sex with John now and then?”

“I can tell you’re serious and that you aren’t kidding but John needs to be involved in this conversation. It’s his cock we’re talking about,” Rose stated.

At supper time, Rose announced that a family meeting was needed after they cleaned the kitchen.

At the family meeting, Rose announced that there was a family problem that had to be discussed and told Megan to describe the issue.

“John, I hear you and Mom having sex almost every night and it makes me horny. My fingers and my vibrator no longer take care of my needs. I asked Mom if I could have sex with you now and then.”

Rose then stated, “I see two options. We can either soundproof our bedroom or you take care of Megan’s needs once a week. What do you think, John?”

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.