Touching Emma - Cover

Touching Emma

by Mat Twassel

Copyright© 2022 by Mat Twassel

Erotica Sex Story: A personal guide to touching Emma. Illustrated.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Fiction   Illustrated   .

Sometimes we play a game. We try to follow certain rules. Emma stands naked and I touch her. Her job is to feel. Naturally she is naked. She tries not to move. She keeps her eyes closed so as better to feel. She may place a hand on my arm or my shoulder for balance.

I begin with her lips. My fingertip traces across. Pulls the lower lip down just a touch. Pushes in just to the teeth, to the tip of Emma’s tongue.

Then the nose. Downward strokes. Upward strokes. Penetrating each nostril but the barest amount.

Eyelids. So gentle.

Ears. Exploring the whorl. The lobe. The crease.

I caress Emma’s neck. She shivers. Who would have though her neck could be so sensitive? Necking! I want to kiss Emma’s neck, but the rules allow only my fingers.

I finger Emma’s belly button. Circling inside. Circling outside. Spiraling out. Spiraling in.

Then each nipple. Around and around. They stiffen so sweetly. Oh, to kiss them. To nip them. To suck them. Against the rules. But I can pinch. I can pull each nipple out. I can twist. Gentle pulls. Gentle twists. One. Then the other. Then both at once. Pulling. Pinching. Drawing them out. Emma moans. Drawing them out more. Emma moans more.

Ignoring the nipples now, I caress Emma’s breasts from the sides. Shaping. Cupping the swells. Emma’s nipples seem to ache with want. I press Emma’s breasts inward. Then let them return. My finger feels her heartbeat. My eyes follow the rise and fall of her chest, of her breathing.

I touch the blunt point of each nipple. Press gently in. I flick each nipple up. Down. Flick. Flick. Flick flick flick. Emma’s breath shudders.

My fingers fluff Emma’s muff. How I love the soft spring of Emma’s pussy fur. I wind my fingers in the hair. Emma’s belly moves with her breathing. Her hips undulate as if trying to draw my fingers down. Down and in. Into the wanton wet and need of her wet and needy cunt. But I don’t. Not yet. I fluff Emma’s pussy fur with one hand and pinch Emma’s nipples with the other. I can smell Emma’s cunt scent. Her arousal has me erect inside my fluffy black jogging pants. I want nothing more than to push Emma back onto the bed and lift her legs over my shoulders and fuck her brains out. But I don’t. Not yet. Rules.

I pinch and pull Emma’s nipples. I caress her pubic muff. I know she might come if I touch her clit. I need to touch her clit. I need her to come. I need to push my cock into her cunt and feel her come. But not yet. Her legs are spread just enough that I can ease my fingers between, to the flesh of her inner thighs. She’s warm there. Cunt heat! She’s wet there. Cunt wet! Her thighs quiver. There’s no time! I rush two fingers up into her cunt. My thumb presses her clit. She comes.

My fingers feel the clench of Emma’s cunt as she comes. “Oh, Sweetie!” I whisper. Her body jolts with the pleasure of her orgasm. The orgasm is so strong. Six or seven sharp contractions. I press her clit and she contracts again. Her cunt clamps my fingers. “Oh, Emma, my love, my love, my love.”

I let my fingers rest in her cunt. Emma’s breathing slows. Her breaths are large and deep and slow. My fingers slide from her sex. So wet. I lift my hand to her nose. She breathes her cunt scent. I press one cunt-wet forefinger to her lips. Her lips part. She takes my finger into her mouth. She tastes herself. She sucks her finger. Her tongue tip touches my fingertip as she sucks.

Naked woman sucking a man’s finger

I can’t wait any longer. I ease her back onto the bed. I push my pants down. Her legs go over my shoulders. My cock goes into her cunt.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.