The Vibrator Indictment - Cover

The Vibrator Indictment

Copyright© 2022 by Maracorby

Chapter 4

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 4 - Recent college grad Lexi is proud to be selected for jury duty. But why do the lawyers need to know about her experience with BDSM and exhibitionism?

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Fiction   Crime   MaleDom   Light Bond   Anal Sex   Exhibitionism   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Sex Toys   Squirting  

Saturday January 26

I rented a truck and took it to my parents’ house. We’re going to load it up tomorrow, starting with the big stuff - the furniture they’re giving me. Over the next few days I’ll pack up the rest back at home, and then, as long as the trial doesn’t go too long, I’ll hit the road bound for Las Vegas.

I contacted Becca, asking if she wanted to get together one last time. She’s a girl I used to babysit, and a dear friend. She’s sixteen now, I think. She already had plans - a sleepover at a friend’s house - but she insisted that I come over and hang with them for a little while.

Just a second ago she texted asking if I would bring beer. Heh.


I did bring beer, but I made the girls surrender their keys to me and promise that if they needed to go anywhere they’d let me drive. I guess I was still kinda the babysitter. It was fun though.

“So did you go to Saint Frances Prep too?” Marybeth asked.

“Yeah,” I told her. “Well, for three years. I went to public school for my senior year.”

Becca chimed in: “She got kicked out. Lexi is like the ultimate bad girl. She’s the one who raped my brother.”

“I did not rape him!” I exclaimed. She was just trying to get a rise out of me and I guess it worked.

Becca went on: “She shoved things up his ass and wouldn’t let him take them out until he went down on her. I can show you the video...!”

“You just happen to have that on your phone?” I asked while she loaded my first ever sex tape, permanently enmeshed in the Internet for all time. The beer had started to loosen the girls up, and now the video was making them a little rowdy. They cheered like a home-team sports crowd when the younger me’s jerking led to Ethan erupting sperm into my face.

“So you were sexually active in high school?” Olivia asked, once the video was done.

“Starting in junior year, yeah,” I explained. “Not with him though - not all the way. Just a college guy that I met at the lake.”

“Well! We are all remaining chaste, like Sister Jennifer tells us good little Catholic girls should!” Marybeth proclaimed half-jokingly.

“Until college!” Olivia added. “Then it’s gonna be like Ugh! Ugh! Ugh! Every night!” She grabbed Terri’s hips from behind and gave her a couple good pelvic thrusts to make her point. It was kinda funny to see: tall, athletic Olivia dry-humping her very surprised petite curly-haired blonde friend.

It looked like the girls were serious about their virginity. Becca, I knew, was even further from being a virgin than I was. She used to have regular gang-bangs with older boys when she was in junior high. I guess she escaped her old reputation when she switched to a private high school. I wasn’t going to call her out on that.

Olivia got a video call from some boy and separated from the group. They were flirting pretty hard, and she was flashing him a lot of skin - lifting her shirt, unbuttoning the front of her jeans, but nothing X-rated.

I told the other girls about jury duty and the weird trial I’m on while they continued to drink beer. There was talk about hitting the hot tub, but nobody did anything about it.

They all listened with fascination when I described vibrator. Terri seemed frozen and shivering like an animal caught in headlights at the thought. Finally she asked, “But why would a girl let a guy do that to her?”

I shrugged. “I guess it’s a submissive thing. Shows that you trust your guy. And then there’s the exhibitionism of knowing that at any time you could be forced to come in public - knowing that you could get caught. I mean, imagine you’re in the library, pulling a book down from a shelf, when suddenly little bolts of electric bliss attack your pussy. You’re blushing, people are staring. Don’t you think that’s kinda hot?”

Terri looked away. Becca said nothing. Olivia finished her call and joined us, just as Marybeth declared, “Any girl who has to use a vibrator must be a complete failure at sex.”

I objected. “No - no way. Look, being with guys is great, and believe me, I am no failure, but being with yourself is great too. You shouldn’t give up one for the other. They’re different ways to enjoy your body. Honestly, if you girls are serious about staying virgins, you should get yourselves vibrators. I wish I’d bought one years earlier.”

Marybeth seemed to be considering what I’d said. Olivia, though, said, “Okay, let’s go.”

“I didn’t mean right now,” I laughed.

“No, I’m serious!” Olivia persisted. “Let’s go to one of those skeevy stores and go shopping! We’ll buy a bunch of naughty stuff, then come back here and have an all-night lesbian dildo party, and blame it on Lexi when our parents find out!”

Becca and Marybeth started laughing. Terri joined in when she became convinced it was a joke. Except it wasn’t. “So let’s go!” Olivia pressed. “You’re the only one who isn’t drinking, Lexi, so I guess you’re driving!”

We piled into my Dad’s car and soon the sex toy store was filled with drunk giggling teenage girls. The cashier wasn’t happy with us - he would have preferred a quiet calm atmosphere. Partly to make it up to him, and partly because I was really fucking curious, I bought a remote-controlled wearable vibrator: the same model they talked about at the trial. Marybeth bought a little discrete bullet vibrator. Olivia bought not only neon-green seven incher, but also a fleshlight and a bottle of lube. She claimed that she wanted the dildo to have company when she was away. Becca and Terri were tempted, I think, but both said they wouldn’t be able to hide that sort of thing from their parents.

Back at the house, Olivia passed around new beers and declared it was hot tub time. Marybeth had a swimsuit since it was her house, but the other girls striped down to their underwear. I sat nearby reading the instructions to my new vibrator. Yes, I read instructions.

Olivia somehow instigated a wrestling war of sorts in the hot tub: the girls kept trying to force each other to sit on the water jets. When the doorbell wrang, Marybeth was surprised, but Olivia wasn’t. She asked me to answer it. Three teenage boys were at the door, eager to come in.

I made them designate a driver before letting the other two drink. All three of them had bathing suits, and they joined the girls in the tub. I observed, taking note of who was making eyes at whom.

Becca was the first to leave, followed by the broad-shouldered Australian boy. He had a lot of chest hair for his age. They played pool, being watched jealously by the guy with the emo haircut. Becca’s boobs are pretty impressive - not just size, but shape too. In a wet bra, leaning over the pool table, they were seriously eye-catching. Wet panties didn’t leave much to the imagination down low, either.

Olivia began playing with her new vibrating dildo and fleshlight like they were dolls. Everyone in the tub seemed surprised to learn how useless water-based lube is in water.

Marybeth, Terri, and the emo-haired boy got out of the tub and started watching videos on Terri’s phone. The boy with the nose ring got control of Olivia’s seven-inch vibrator and began tickling her with it in various spots above her waist.

I don’t know how good Becca is at pool, but she asked for the Australian boy’s advice on how to line up nearly every shot. He would move behind her and lean forward, his hands on her, guiding her aim. Meanwhile, she would circle her hips, grinding her wet-panties into the front of his shorts. Each time, there was a little less aiming and a little more grinding.

He whispered to her: “If you keep teasing me like this, I’m gonna lose control and take you right here on this table.”

“You are?” Becca asked innocently - while still expertly provoking his dick with her ass.

“Uh-huh,” he answered. Then he groped her. Her bra was still on, but he was helping himself to big handfuls of her sweater meat. A finger or two made it under cup, nearing her nipple.

Becca closed her eyes and gasped. She looked around, trapped in indecision. She looked at her friends, obviously wondering what would happen to their opinion of her. She looked at the boy behind her, and the emo-haired boy, I guess wondering if she was making the right choice. She looked at me.

I’ve known Becca for a long time. I know she understood what I was asking with my eyes: Is this what you want, or do you want a way out? She thought for a moment, and then she smiled at me, answering me. She reached behind her back and unhooked her bra.

For a moment all eyes were on the couple at the pool table. The Aussie aggressively felt her up from behind, grunting and pressing his trunks into her ass. At the same time, she was corralling balls on the pool table into the pockets with her cue. He pulled down her transparent-wet panties to her ankles. He yanked on his own trunks and stepped out of them, revealing his five inches of hard cock-flesh. He was just moving to penetrate her when she dodged out of the way, and rolled fluidly up onto the table. On her back in the center of the red felt, she offered him her hand, inviting him to join her.

He climbed on top of her, between her legs, and he penetrated her. He was obviously no novice. Soon Becca was chirping with every one of his thrusts. Both of their faces were covered with bliss, but while he was concentrating entirely on pounding her, she looked around the room at her friends, as much her position allowed. They all looked back with curiosity but not judgement.

Becca began moaning needfully - asking her lover a question only he could understand. He shifted position two or three times, and then he found her magic spot. She began gasping and softly wailing, not quite coming yet, but only a moment away.

Olivia and her guy were sitting on the edge of the hot tub now, wiping his hard dick with a towel and covering it with a ton of lube before slipping the fleshlight onto it. The nose-ring boy lost contact with reality while Olivia lovingly moved the toy up and down on his cock. He groaned with satisfaction.

Becca’s legs were sticking straight up into the air. Her breasts were jiggling with each thrust. A few seconds later she cried softly: “Eeee! I’m coming! Oh my god I’m coming so hard!”

The nose-ring boy was watching Becca intently while Olivia jerked him off with the latex pussy. Just a moment later, he too made a declaration: “Oooh fuck, I’m coming. God damn.”

The Australian boy, looking satisfied with himself, kissed Becca. He focused his fucks for a minute more. Becca’s eyes went wide while he fucked her fast. Then he tensed up and gasped, gritting his teeth while emptied his balls into her. “What a come. Damn Becca. I really hope you’re on the pill,” he said while he pulled out.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.