Camping With Drew and Cassie - Cover

Camping With Drew and Cassie

by Mat Twassel

Copyright© 2022 by Mat Twassel

Erotica Sex Story: Drew invites Cassie to an exhibition of camping gear. Cassie's camping attire leaves little to the imagination. Illustrated.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Illustrated   .

Drew was working on an outdoor adventure story for the magazine, and he invited Cassie to meet him at Blakey Stadium, where a camping exhibition was winding down.

Please wait while image loads

“You look, wow!” Drew exclaimed when they met up.

“You like my camping outfit?” Cassie asked.

“Uh, camping?” Drew questioned.

“Sure,” Cassie said. “Like this belt, easily removed in case I have to strap something.

Please wait while image loads

And these boots. Perfect if I have to step on some snakes.”

“Well, yeah, maybe,” Drew allowed. “But that blouse is, um...”

“It is, isn’t it?” Cassie agreed. “The mesh is certain to give even the naughtiest mosquito second thoughts before biting me.”

“I might be having some of those biting thoughts myself,” Drew said.

“The mesh also provides plenty of ventilation. In case I get all hot and bothered.”

“I might be getting all hot and—”

“But,” Cassie interrupted, “if things get too warm, I just flick open the buttons and flick, flick, flick. Voila!”

Please wait while image loads

“Flick,” Drew managed to mouth.

“The pants’ buttons unsnap easily too,” Cassie explained. “For below the belt ventilation. Whether or not there’s an actual belt.”

Please wait while image loads

“Actual belt,” Drew repeated.

“Yes, and as you can see, no panties.”

Drew’s mouth opened but no words came out.

“In case I have to go, you know? Panties can be such a nuisance, don’t you agree?”

Drew nodded.

Cassie pulled up the tiny skirt. “Actually more efficacious this way,” she said. “For when we need to test the strength and size and stamina of the pole. For when we need to make sure it’s buried

Please wait while image loads

d-d-d-deep e-nu-uh-uh-uh-uf.”

Please wait while image loads

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.