MY FIRST COUPLE AS A BLACK BULL - Cover

MY FIRST COUPLE AS A BLACK BULL

Copyright© 2022 by Black Bull

Chapter 1

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 1 - This is now the story that started my career as Black Bull for couples. My best friend and his lovely beautiful tiny little Hispanic wife are my first experience at it.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Mult   Drunk/Drugged   Mind Control   NonConsensual   Rape   Reluctant   Cheating   Cuckold   Sharing   Wife Watching   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Sadistic   Torture   Swinging   Interracial   Black Male   White Male   White Female   Hispanic Female   First   Sex Toys   Voyeurism   Hairy   Needles   Size   Small Breasts   Violence  

Couple involved: Man Dawg and Little Momma

This story is about how it all began and was my first ever time of being with another man’s wife, my very best friends wife.

Had he himself not talked me into this it probably would not have at all become what it is now.

His lovely little Hispanic wife and her demeanor did not help matters any, because she had those eyes and that look of come right on over here and fuck me in them.

The fact that she was so damn small did not help matters at all as far as my interest in wanting to really and truly fuck her, that aside from the fact that her husband was my very best friend.

We all grew up together, partied together, went into dance clubs together on and on with that.

But Dawg came right out one afternoon as we were fishing together and asked me to outright come over to their house and fuck his tiny wife!

No matter what I said to him about my not even being into some shit like that, he kept on wanting me to do it.

Finally I caved in and agreed and so it was all set up, really not to the point his wife knew it was going to happen, though I had assumed by talking to Dawg it had been done.

The thing was his wife was cheating around behind his back and I was going to be a revenge fuck as it all played out to become.

Used to break her of the habit of doing that to Dawg, is what it was exactly about.

I was to show up and Black Bull fuck his tiny little Hispanic wife that was half my size!

As that planned day of it all to happen I really had doubts of doing it at all, even though he was my very best friend and had diligently asked me over and over to do it.

I truly at that point assumed he and his wife had discussed it and she was ok with it and wanted it to happen.

That day after he and I had gotten off work and he caught me at the yard, told me tonight was the big night and everything was perfectly planned out and he would call me when everything was ready to go.

I just outright passed that conversation off as he was just that anxious for me to come over and fuck his wife.

Little did I know the truth of it all and just what exactly was planned.

Sitting at home that evening waiting for him to call wondering if perhaps somehow his wife or he himself had chickened out so to speak and decided against it all.

Then the phone rings.

It was not Dawg at all calling me! It was his own wife’s very best girlfriend.

You know where I live don’t you calling me by name of course, as I told her sure I knew where she lived and she said come on over to my house and this is where everything is going to happen at.

Then told me she had something very special for me to wear for this event as she called it.

I was thinking after I hung up just what the hell is this all about, and what the hell is this special thing I was going to wear about?

I was in my lounge about things after work and thought about dressing up to go over there, but mental of the fact she said that she had something special for me to wear so what the hell just go as I am sweats and t shirt.

I drive over to her house get out of my truck go to her door and knock, stand there momentarily and about to walk off and not be a part of whatever to hell this was about period.

The door opens then and standing there was their best friend Snake Lady as many about the town knew her as, but what jolted the total hell out of me was she answered the damn door in tight shiny brown leather shorts that sure did not cover one thing up to eyes seeing and looking that is for damn sure.

And even worse was the fact right there dangling from between her damn legs was this huge ass black cock sticking out of a leather strap on holder.

I wanted to run to my damn truck and jump in and drive off and never look back!

She must have known or seen my reaction to all this and told me to come on in that they were indeed expecting me and that Little Woman was almost ready for me to Black Bull fuck her as Snake Lady just outright said it just like that to me.

Opening the screen door as I stood there frozen in my tracks wanting to run the fuck out of this situation but she did something that I cannot to this day recall, all I do remember at that point is she raised her hand up to her mouth and next thing I know is I was in this room.

Standing there right before Dawgs lovely little Hispanic wife totally naked, and she was all damn kinds of tied up to what looked like some freak show ass altar or bed.

I’m a Black Man and my Mom had sat and told me about Snake Lady and her wild things going on at her house, and I just dismissed it as bullshit first of all and secondly that it just that usual small town gossip and rumors.

My Mom outright called it all Voodoo is what she said about it all, and stay away from that woman she’s evil and has voodoo all over her son!

As I stood there in that damn evil looking as hell room I immediately thought of just exactly what my Mom had told me about her.

That shit right there about scared me white!

But that was not even the all of it at all, oh no I was dressed in this like damn native like costume, my balls and dick hanging out of it, and I had these white chalk like marks on my cheeks in some war like Zulu tribal fashion.

Little Woman tied up like she was had her head raised looking right the fuck at me, and screaming out that I was to damn big, she’d be ripped apart by me as I saw the outright horrid fear in her eyes.

My mind told me get the hell out of here, no matter my dick and balls are hanging out through this shit they put on me, and drive the fuck off and never come over here again.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.