Return of Quake Girl - Cover

Return of Quake Girl

Copyright© 2022 by Maracorby

Chapter 6

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 6 - Kai had helped Quake Girl reach her superhero potential through good sex, but she was gone. Now, a new friend's sexual awakening is bringing with it some strange phenomena.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Fiction   Superhero   Extra Sensory Perception   Group Sex   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex  

Interlude 2

Julie contemplated the strange popping noise. She was in her cell, reading a chemistry journal. They had sent Poppy in to guard her closely the first time it happened, ten minutes before, so whatever it was had her jailers spooked. It was probably just a glitch in their surveillance system, Julie figured.


Chapter 6

“Wake up, dude - she’s alive!” Dana shook Kai awake. She had a towel wrapped around her and her hair was soaked. As Kai’s consciousness returned, he decided that he was sure that Dana hadn’t been in his apartment when he had gone to sleep that night. Dana had been practicing her teleportation over the last week, but usually she allowed Kai some degree of privacy.

“What are you talking about?” Kai said, reaching for the bedside lamp. The clock showed 1:12 AM.

Dana answered excitedly. “I was just at home getting myself off - you know, recharging my powers. And I was thinking about...” Dana hesitated. She wasn’t sure how Kai would react. “You know that video of you and Quake girl and those other guys?”

Kai nodded.

“I sort of watched that a couple times. Don’t be mad. But anyway, I was thinking about that when I came, and then my mind just sort of locked onto her. Dude - Quake Girl is alive. She’s in a room in some kind of huge bunker or something. At first she was alone, but now there’s a guard standing next to her.”

“Where?” Kai asked with sudden intensity.

“Southern Asia, I think,” Dana said. “I could figure it out if I had a map. I don’t think she’s in any danger, but I’m pretty sure she’s a captive.”

“You are fucking amazing,” Kai said. “Okay, keep watching her. Try to get a feel for any schedules you can - when she’s least guarded, that sort of thing. Absolutely do not try to teleport to her. I’m going to reach out to some people.”

The rescue went about as well as could be hoped for. With a pop, Dana appeared in Julie’s cell with Tire Iron Thom. The guard, Sunny, instantly sprang to action, but her knee was shattered with a blow from Thom’s namesake weapon. Her block would have been sufficient to protect her against any normal attacker, but she just couldn’t resist Thom’s superhuman strength. Dana woke Julie up while Thom watched the door for reinforcements, and then the three of them disappeared before the knockout gas could saturate the room.

Back at the construction site that was their rally point, Julie leapt into Kai’s arms.

Thom patted Dana on the shoulder. “That’s some talent you’ve got there, kid. Ever think about joining the game?”

Dana’s face lit up at the praise. “I’m not really sure what I’m going to do yet,” she answered.

“Well, if you ever want to talk about your options, Kai knows how to get a hold of me,” the veteran hero said.

Kai and Julie ended their embrace to talk to the others. “Thom, I can’t thank you enough,” Kai said, shaking Thom’s hand.

“Yes, thank you for saving me, Thom!” Julie added.

“It was the least I could do, Quake Girl. The whole world owes you.”

Julie smiled meekly. “Do you think you could give me a hand with this?” she said as she hiked up her dress and revealed her carbon fiber chastity belt. With a quick yank, Thom broke the lock and freed Julie.

“See you both around,” Thom said, and then leapt into the sky and flew away.

“Thank you very much, too!” Julie said to Dana. “I’m Quake Girl.”

“This was Dana’s very first rescue,” Kai offered.

“He’s been coaching me,” Dana added playfully.

“I want to hear all about it!” Julie told Dana. “But,” she added, turning her attention to Kai, “I think I should get charged up as soon as possible. Doctor Hephesta knows where we live.”

Julie didn’t miss the awkward look passed between Dana and Kai. Studying their faces for a moment, she looked at Dana and added, “Maybe you’d like to join us?”

Dana’s face was flush with embarrassment. She looked to Kai for guidance. He just smiled and nodded. With another pop, the three were back at the apartment.

“So, are your powers charged up like mine?” Julie casually asked as she took off her dress near the bed. “Charged up by sex?”

“Yeah...” Dana said, distracted by the strangeness of her situation. “I called Kai a perv and told him to fuck off when he first suggested it. But he was right.” A comfortable shiver passed through Dana as she watched Kai take off his shirt and pants.

Kai turned to Dana and put his hands on her shoulders. He looked into her eyes with his own shining blues. He could have done anything - anything in the world - to her right then; she would have let him.

“This is something you want?” Kai asked. Dana nodded dreamily. Kai went on: “I’m going to focus mostly on Julie at first. Like she said, we need to get her charged up just in case. But after that, I promise you’ll get plenty of attention. Okay?” Dana nodded again.

Julie pulled back the bed covers and sat down. Dana stood frozen. She couldn’t believe all this was happening. If someone had told her it would a few weeks ago, she would have punched them for such a flagrant lie. Kai touched Dana’s cheek and then set about undressing her: first the buttons on her outer shirt, then her inner shirt, then her pants. He kissed her while he unhooked her bra, and then he smiled at her breasts. And then he turned his attention back to Julie.

Kai removed his underwear before lying next to Julie. And then, for a strangely long time, they just looked into each other’s eyes while his hand moved absently on her hip. Julie’s smile became naughty and she began stroking Kai’s half-hard penis. They started kissing as Kai applied his hand to Julie’s pussy.

Dana moved around to the other side of the bed to get a better view. Kai’s hand was mostly covering the outside of Julie’s sex, but the tips of one or two fingers may have intruded deeper. Over the next minute or two, her pumping and his rubbing became more and more animated, until it seemed like they were actually being violent toward one another. It was obvious even to Dana’s inexperienced eyes, however, that they were treating each other exactly how each of them wanted.

Julie broke their kiss. “Okay, now,” she said hungrily. They seemed to both know exactly what to do. Julie got up on her hands and knees on top of a towel that she put down, and Kai moved behind her.

At first, Kai slowly rubbed his dick along among the folds of her pussy. “Oh, Kai, I’ve missed you,” Julie moaned. And then he put it in - just a little bit. He fucked her for a while with just the head of his cock, and she groaned with need. And then he started delving a little deeper with every push, always pulling almost completely out before diving back in.

Soon, Kai was sinking his rod all the way into Julie on every stroke. How her tiny body accommodated such a thing was still a mystery to Dana. Julie’s moans became louder and shriller, until Dana was sure that Julie had just had an orgasm, but her moaning didn’t abate. Kai closed his eyes and fucked his long-lost soul-mate, uttering, “I love you so much, Julie.” Then Julie’s moans went up another octave. Their bodies were shaking, as was the bed and possibly the apartment building. Finally, Kai came, rocketing load after load of sperm into Julie’s receptive body. Kai and Julie kept moving their bodies, slow-fucking even after it was clear that Kai had emptied everything he had. It reminded Dana of cool-down stretching after rigorous exercise.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.