Return of Quake Girl - Cover

Return of Quake Girl

Copyright© 2022 by Maracorby

Chapter 4

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 4 - Kai had helped Quake Girl reach her superhero potential through good sex, but she was gone. Now, a new friend's sexual awakening is bringing with it some strange phenomena.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Fiction   Superhero   Extra Sensory Perception   Group Sex   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex  

Dana clicked through a never-ending sequence of erotic artwork. She was turned on - at least she thought she was. Her pussy was only a little bit wet, but it wanted her to know that it was on alert: when she needed it, it would be ready. Her left hand rubbed absently on top of her panties while her right hand navigated the web page.

Kai had left a few bookmarks for her to get her started. The professional porn videos didn’t interest her at all: they seemed stupid and fake. The two homemade videos she looked at briefly had promise, but she wasn’t ready to spend that much time on any one thing yet.

One of Kai’s bookmarks had been to a “Rule 34” site. Rule 34, she learned, states, “There is porn of it. No exceptions.” Sure enough, from Sherlock Holmes to Spongebob Squarepants to mathematics, for every topic she could think of, someone had drawn a dirty parody of it.

A link from that site had led her to where she was now, a site filled with more traditional erotic drawings and paintings. Some were celebrities, but most were original characters, or perhaps un-famous friends and loved ones of the artists. This interested Dana. This was worth looking at.

She clicked past a few more pictures, without really thinking about them. Then she backed up one. It was a drawing of two men, kissing. They were both shirtless, slender, and young. They were clearly in love. And one had his thumb looped in to the front waistband of the other man’s jeans. That detail intrigued Dana. Her eyes danced around the artwork for an unknown length of time, until she realized that her pussy was leaking through her panties. Her clitoris was stiff and peeking out from its hood. Dana dipped her fingers in her own wetness and slid them upward until they glided over her clit. She shivered with the power of the sensation. Too much, but oh so good!

Dana teased the base of her clit, testing how to stroke it just right. The slippery girl juice on her fingers made it heavenly, but even so, she had to be gentle and indirect. She was sure that a great volume of her embarrassing fluids were soaking into the office chair’s foam cushion, but she didn’t care right now. This was what she had been searching for - this felt right. She had found the Holy Grail. Her slick wet fingers danced across her clit, over and over, while she watched her two lovers from the painting, perpetually on the verge sexual explosion themselves. Dana came, and for a few seconds it didn’t seem like it would ever stop. She felt satisfied. Not angry, frustrated, or fatigued - just satisfied. “Thank you, boys,” she whispered when she was done.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.