Gravity - Cover

Gravity

Copyright © 2022, 2023 OmegaPet-58

Chapter 2: Competition

Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 2: Competition - In a terrible car crash, college professor Sam loses the love of his life, his wife Lila. Disabled by the impact, he must learn how to navigate for himself, with the help of a beautiful new friend, who is herself in a wheelchair. Her whole life has been celibate, not by choice. Being in the chair makes her sex-invisible, she believes. Will that be Sam's fate, as well? (Revised 2/22/2023)

Caution: This Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Fiction   Group Sex   White Couple   First   Oral Sex   Hairy  

As a faculty member, Sam (and his wife) could use the campus athletic facilities. They took full advantage of this perk and participated with the students in all kinds of intramural sports. A particular favorite was their standing weekly tennis challenge to the students to play two full matches of mixed doubles.

After the match, win or lose, the student players were treated to a full dinner at a nice restaurant. This way, there were always opponents waiting for Lila and Sam, who enjoyed hanging out with the young people. And of course, the four students got to scarf down a high-quality alternative to the on-campus institutional fare.

After their fun on the tennis court, and the pleasant meal, the students were sent back to their dorms on campus. At home came the third phase of their athletic challenge day: the bedroom tournament!

The first event was (naturally) disrobing, with speed the only criteria. Although one time Sam cheated by ripping his shirt open and popping off the buttons.

As always, he was rock hard by the time Lila’s body was fully revealed.

Next was 69, where the goal was not to come first, but to end at the same time.

An interval was taken for cool drinks and toothbrushing. He loved watching her at the sink as her brushing motions wobbled her tits delightfully.

The bed was turned down for the main, and final, event: bareback riding.

Sam was on his back, a pillow under his head. Erect and lustful, he watched her dab a little lube on her pussy before climbing on. While hovering, Lila grabbed his cock for a few quick slippery strokes, then aimed and sank down until he was fully buried inside her. She leaned forward and dangled a nipple to his lips, and began humping, grinding her clit on the flesh and bone just above his cock’s base.

It wasn’t long before Lila gasped out her first orgasm. With a roar, Sam flipped her on to her back and began pounding her pussy. Her legs came up and folded around his ass as he thrust faster and faster. With an ecstatic groan, his come spurted into her pussy, and he collapsed in her arms.

Lila just held him, waiting for his heartbeat and breathing to subside. He was heavy on her body, but it was a comfortable burden. She loved this closeness and togetherness after they made love.

But she knew he was close to going directly to sleep, and she couldn’t be his mattress. “OK, honey, let’s get to sleep.” She pushed up and he rolled off to the side.

Drowsily, “Oh, Lila, thank you, I love you.”

They were both asleep in minutes.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.