To Be a Needy Bitch - Cover

To Be a Needy Bitch

by Badsammie

Copyright© 2022 by Badsammie

True Sex Story: Some real life fun with my husband and man's best friend.

Caution: This True Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   True Story   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   Humiliation   Anal Sex   Bestiality   Oral Sex   .

I was chatting on Discord as kids started to nap. Playful, I teased my audience and put up a poll for what I should do during lunch. No one wanted me to simply cum, no Hitachi knockoff time for me. Instead, side by side, a close race between edging and my friend. Baxter won.

I parted my legs, barely needing to snap my fingers. He was so attentive, my friend, my lover, as he happily went between my thighs. He could smell my needy cunt and see it glistening and wet. I closed my eyes and leaned back my head, as his warm and wide tongue lapped at me, again and again. His excitement was palpable, as were my moans. I parted even wider, eager for his work, as he tongued me rapidly. He does things with his tongue that no other does and I reached down and played with my clit, shaking already. I parted my lips as well as it was like his tongue could explore almost every inch of me, lapping my taint and the full length of my sex. He was clumsy and excited, but skill mattered little with a tongue like that. If I had the time, I’d be on the floor. I wanted to be a bitch again. Instead, I thumbed my clit faster and faster as he nosed into my cunt. I laughed, shaking more and more, focusing on myself for a minute, just to push me over the edge. I shuddered and came. Then, legs wide again, he cleaned me up and I kissed him on the head. But that wasn’t enough. I knew later tonight I’d ask to be a bitch and Jack would let me.

Later, Jack came home as dinner was grilling on the deck. I turned the brats and pulled him quickly into the bathroom, kissing him and sliding down. His cock was soft and warm in my mouth as he peed in his urinal and I slowly swallowed it down. When he was done, he slapped me, not hard, just a pleasant sting. I ran back out as he took a quick shower and then we all ate. The kids made a mess as always, but after, as I was cleaning up, Jack walked toward me and hugged me tightly. I told him I loved him, and the mood I was in. He turned to me, smiled, and slapped me hard this time. Then he straightened me up, looked about, and as the coast was clear, hit me in my gut. I looked up at him with a demented grin, having received my answer, and I kissed him. Then we watched TV and herded the kids, giving them baths and putting them to bed.

Heading downstairs, excited for play, I frowned for a second. Jack came down alone, with no friend. He called me a dirty cunt, hit my gut again, and jerked me about by my hair. Once, twice, I struggled to breathe as his fist kissed my belly. He shoved me into the wall, hard and unyielding on my back. His cock was hard. He wanted to go first as was his right. I started to smile but he slapped me hard, almost knocking me over, and then he gripped my hair and drove his cock in my throat. He was merciless as I drooled and gagged, bubbles in my nose as it ran and I tried to breathe through it. Then he held my nose, pinching it and thrusting harder. An errant kick hit my gut and I groaned, wild, as I tried to masturbate, but he slapped me and told me no. He came down my throat and then smeared the rest on my face as he called me a sad, desperate, Baxter fucker. And I was. He went upstairs and let Baxter join the fun. He licked my face as I asked to get in the position.

“No,” he said. “Service him. Like the farm first, then his cock.”

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.