Lost & Found - Cover

Lost & Found

Copyright© 2022 by Marc Nobbs

Chapter 7

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 7 - Beth has lost the most important person in her life—her baby brother. The one person she wants to comfort her lives three thousand miles and five time zones away. And to cap it all, she's fallen out with her father. Again. Could things possibly get any worse? Written initially for Ruthie's Club and then published by Phaze before their demise.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Fiction  

Chris pulled his up trousers from around his ankles while Beth dressed. Then they went downstairs to the lounge. There was a large-screen home cinema system against one wall. A two-seat couch faced it.

“The DVDs are in the cabinet over there,” Beth said. “Go choose one while I get the ice cream. Any preference?”

“What flavours do you have?”

“Regular Chocolate or Double Choc Chip.” He grinned at her and she shrugged. “So, I like chocolate. What’s the big deal?”

“Nothing. I’m just not very surprised, that’s all.”

She went to into the kitchen and Chris browsed through her DVD collection. “These are all chick-flicks,” he called.

“What did you expect? Porno?”

“Now there’s an idea. Maybe we could make our own later. Have you got a camcorder? Or should I drive out to Wal-Mart and buy one?”

He selected one of the discs at random, figuring they would all be the same anyway and loaded it into the player. He sat down just as she brought through the tub of ice cream and two spoons.

She flopped down next to him. “What did you pick?”

He held up the case. “Oh, cool,” she said. “When Harry met Sally. It’s a classic. You know the scene where Meg Ryan fakes the orgasm in the diner?”

“Erm, I don’t think I’ve ever seen it.”

“You haven’t? Oh, well, you’ll know which I mean when we get to it. Well, I’ve always wanted to do something like that, but never had the guts. Do you think we could drive out to some town where no one knows me and I could give it a go?”

The movie started and Beth popped the lid of the tub. “Dive in.”

The ice cream didn’t last very long, and when it was gone, she leaned against him and rested her head on his shoulder. As the movie progressed, she lay down with her head on his lap. She had her hand on his thigh. Chris watched her watching the movie. She rubbed his thigh. He wasn’t sure if she knew she was doing it. But he knew. His cock started to grow again.

Beth looked up at him. “Tell me that it’s not Billy Crystal that having that effect on you.”

“Don’t worry. It’s not.”

“I didn’t think so.” She smiled.

“It’s someone a lot closer. And a whole lot sexier.”

“Really? Who would that be then?” She rubbed the growing bulge.

Chris groaned. “Stop teasing.”

“Okay.” She pulled down his zipper and pulled his erection into the open. “That better?”

“A bit.”

“How about this?” She leaned forward and kissed the tip of his cock.

Chris nodded. “Getting better.”

“You are a challenge, aren’t you?” Beth got on her hands and knees and took his cock into her mouth.

Chris moaned.

She lifted her head. “Looks like I’m making progress.”

He savoured her blowjob. It had been a long time since he’d been sucked. He closed his eyes and enjoyed the feeling of her warm mouth and tongue as she sucked and licked. He ruffled her hair then moved his hand down her back. He slipped his hand under her waistband and thong but couldn’t reach her pussy. He settled for rubbing her ass instead.

When he felt his orgasm approaching, Chris lifted her head. “You better stop that.”

“It’s okay. I want to taste you.”

“But didn’t you tell me that no one’s ever come in your mouth before?”

“So? Didn’t I tell you I wanted to try everything we’ve ever chatted about? So just release those little swimmers as soon as they’re ready.”

She bent down and took him back into her mouth. She was more aggressive, using her hand as well as her mouth. She didn’t have to wait long.

Chris bucked his hips and came.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.