Lost & Found - Cover

Lost & Found

Copyright© 2022 by Marc Nobbs

Chapter 14

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 14 - Beth has lost the most important person in her life—her baby brother. The one person she wants to comfort her lives three thousand miles and five time zones away. And to cap it all, she's fallen out with her father. Again. Could things possibly get any worse? Written initially for Ruthie's Club and then published by Phaze before their demise.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Fiction  

“Are you certain this is a good idea?” Chris asked as Beth packed her life into two black cases.

“Anyone would think you didn’t want me to come with you.” She shot him a look that told him not to question her anymore.

He ignored it.

“But what about your job? And the house?”

“Don’t worry. Mom will check on the house for me and as for the job—I’ve got over half a million dollars in the bank. It should see me through or a while. And I’m sure I’ll find a job in London. You said Westmouth is close enough to commute, didn’t you?”

Chris nodded. “It is.”

“There you go then. I’ll come back here in a couple of weeks. When things have calmed down, and sort things out properly. But I have to leave now. I have to make my point.”

She hauled the cases off the bed. “Now, take these downstairs and put them with yours.”

She lay on the bed. “Then come back up here and make love to me. I’ll be waiting.”

She parted her legs and rubbed her pussy through her panties. “Hurry up.”


“Well?” Ellen asked.

“I got the machine. She hasn’t changed the message since she went off on that vacation.”

“Did you try her cell phone?”

The Colonel looked at the floor. “I ... I don’t have her number.”

Ellen rolled her eyes. “You’ re unbelievable.” She looked at her watch. “I bet they’ve already left for the airport.” She stared at her husband. “This is your fault. You know that, don’t you?”

The Colonel nodded. His eyes were downcast and he spoke quietly. “I know.”

“You and your goddamn pride. You’re a stubborn old mule, Robert Burnett. But you’re going to fix this.” She stood up and walked to the door. “Come on. Get your coat.”

“Where are we going?”

“The airport. And when we get there you are going to apologise to your daughter. And then you are going to get on your knees and beg her to stay. This may be the last chance you have to tell her how you feel. To tell her you love her.”

“I’ve tried. Honestly, I have. But every time I try it goes wrong. I make it worse. What if I make it worse again?”

“Bobby, how the hell can it get any worse? Tell me that! She’s leaving the country! Do you understand? If she gets on that airplane before you’ve spoken to her, before you’ve put things right, then we’ll have lost her forever. And if that happens, I’ll never, ever, forgive you, Bobby Burnett. I’ll never forgive you.”

The Colonel picked up his military jacket from the coat stand by the door.

“Not that one,” said Ellen.

“What?”

“Not that jacket. Beth doesn’t want Colonel Robert Burnett turning up at the airport. It’s Colonel Burnett that’s caused this mess in the first place.”

“I don’t understand.”

“And there’s the problem.” She shook her head. “The Colonel can’t fix this, Bobby. Only Bobby can fix this. Only the man I fell in love with can fix this. Beth’s father can fix this. She needs now what she’s needed these past few weeks— what she’s always needed.”

“And what’s that?”

“Your approval. And your love. So leave the army at home. Just this once. Leave the army at home and tell your daughter you love her.”

“But we don’t know which airport they’re flying from.”

“Not a problem.” Ellen pulled her cell phone from her purse and flipped it open. “I’ll ask her.”


Chris and Beth arrived at JFK airport four full hours before his flight was due to board. The extra security on flights between America and Europe demanded it. First order of business was a ticket on the same flight for Beth. They inquired at the AngloAtlantic sales desk.

“I’m sorry, sir. That flight is fully booked.”

“But it’s vital that we’re on the same flight,” Chris stressed. “Vital. Do you understand?”

The sales girl, dressed in a smart blue uniform, tapped on her computer. “I’m sorry, sir. It’s not even possible for me to bump you both to First Class. There’s a large conference in Docklands this weekend. All the airlines are booked up.”

“Could I exchange my ticket for another flight? One we could both get on?”

“One second. There’s space available on an earlier flight, but it arrives in London in the early hours. And I’m afraid you would have to pay a surcharge on your ticket.”

“That’s not a problem. When’s the flight?”

“Boarding is due to start in an hour. I can check you in now and give you priority through security.”

After paying for the tickets and checking in, they had just enough time for a cup of coffee before their flight was called. There was a long queue at the security gate. They held hands and stepped forwards slowly as the security guards did their job.

“You look nervous,” said Chris.

“I suppose I am. This is a big thing for me. I’ve never crossed the Atlantic before. And when we get there, I’m going to meet your friends and your family. What if they don’t like me? What if they convince you that you’ve made a terrible mistake?”

“They’re all going to love you. Maybe not as much as I do, but that’s because they don’t know you like I do. I’ll have to watch my cousin Vinny, though.”

“Why?”

“He has a thing for attractive blondes. It’s sort of an addiction. And you’re just his type.”

Beth cocked an eyebrow. “Really? What’s he look like?”

“He’s an ugly bastard. A giant hairy ape of a man,” Chris said with a smile.

“You’ve got nothing to worry about, then. What’s your house like? Is it big enough for the both of us? Or should we look for somewhere new?”

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.