Lost & Found - Cover

Lost & Found

Copyright© 2022 by Marc Nobbs

Chapter 12

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 12 - Beth has lost the most important person in her life—her baby brother. The one person she wants to comfort her lives three thousand miles and five time zones away. And to cap it all, she's fallen out with her father. Again. Could things possibly get any worse? Written initially for Ruthie's Club and then published by Phaze before their demise.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Fiction  

Chris woke first the following morning. He gazed at Beth while she slept. She looked content. Happy. He wondered if she was dreaming. And what she dreamed about. He hoped it was him and their future together. That’s what he’d dreamed about. They’d lived in a big house and had lots of kids. They’d grown old together and been surrounded by laughing grandchildren.

But he wondered if all that was possible.

They’d gotten married, but so what? Did that mean he’d be able to stay in the county? And her father—his father-in-law—already hated him. The Colonel had threatened to kill him. What was he going to say when he found out they were married? He’d find out soon enough.

Beth stirred. She opened her eyes and smiled when she saw him.

“Good morning, Mrs Austins. Sleep well?”

“Yes, thanks, I slept really well. It must have been all the orgasms my husband gave me last night. He’s got such a talented tongue. And such a wonderful cock.”

“My wife’s mouth isn’t too bad either. As for her pussy—man, it’s sweet.”

They started laughing. She sat up and hugged him.

“I love you, Chris.”

“I love you more,” he replied.

“Not possible.”

They got in the shower, fucked under the water, and washed each other clean. Then they went down for breakfast. It was still early, but they had to pack and check out of the hotel before eleven. A taxi took them back to the airport, where they booked onto the next available flight back to New York. By the time they arrived in River’s Crossing, it was dark.

“I’ll have to get you a key,” Beth said as she opened the front door. “After all, you’re the man of the house now.”

Chris smiled but said nothing. He hauled their bags into the house as Beth turned on the lights.

“I’ll have to show you how to work the heating too. God, there’re so many things to think about. D’you wanna take the bags upstairs? I’ll find you some closet space. Although we may have to get anew closet.”

“It’s okay, I’ll leave my bags packed for now.”

“Why?”

“Beth, you do know I’ve still got to fly back to London on Friday?”

“What on earth for?”

“I’m expected back behind my desk on Monday morning. If I’m not there all hell will break loose. I work on a contract—I can’t breach it. England is nearly as litigious as America these days.”

“How long will you have to stay there?”

Chris shrugged his shoulders. “I’m supposed to give four weeks’ notice. But that’s if I leave for a competitor. I might be able to talk them into a week since I’m leaving the country.”

There were tears in Beth’s eyes. “I don’t want you to go. How do I know you’ll come back?”

Chris walked over and hugged her. He held her head against his chest. “Of course I’ll be back. I don’t want to go, but I have to. Besides, I have a life over there that I need to tidy up. I don’t see my family very often, but still have to say goodbye. And I’ve got friends. Not many, but I still need to see them. I’ve got to get my things packed up for shipping over here. And everything I’m not bringing I need to put on eBay. I’ve got to find a rental agent for the house—”

“You’re not selling?” She looked up at him. “Is that so that if we break up you can run back to London?”

He stared into her eyes as he answered. “No. It’s because the British property market is a sound investment no matter where in the world you live. I could get four or five hundred pounds a week rental for my place easily. That’s, what? Seven hundred to a thousand dollars? Something like that? And that’s weekly, not monthly. It makes sense to keep it. I might not even have to work, just live off the rent. Plus, it’ll make a nice inheritance for our kids, if nothing else.”

“Kids? Are you serious?”

“I’ve always wanted kids. A whole tribe. But only if it’s what’s you want.”

“Oh, Chris!” She hugged him tighter and kissed him. “Of course, I do. When can we get started? Should I stop taking my pills right away?”

“Why not? By the time I get back, your body should be working the way it’s supposed to again.”

“In the meantime, we could go and practice doing the thing you have to do to get kids. Lots of practice.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.