Lost & Found - Cover

Lost & Found

Copyright© 2022 by Marc Nobbs

Chapter 10

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 10 - Beth has lost the most important person in her life—her baby brother. The one person she wants to comfort her lives three thousand miles and five time zones away. And to cap it all, she's fallen out with her father. Again. Could things possibly get any worse? Written initially for Ruthie's Club and then published by Phaze before their demise.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Fiction  

They had been in the air for half an hour. The lights were low to allow people to sleep. On the LCD screens built into the headrest of the seats in front, the first of two in-flight movies had started. Chris had the aisle seat. Beth was by the window. She rested her head on his shoulder and closed her eyes. “Hmm, this is nice. Isn’t it? Flying away together. I wish it was for forever instead of just a few days.”

“I’m sure a few days in Vegas will seem like a lifetime.” He rested his head against hers and reached for her hand.

“Have you ever been before?” she asked.

“No. It’s been one of the places on my list for a long time. But I never thought I’d go.”

Beth sighed. “Where should we stay? We have to stay on The Strip, but which hotel?”

“I’d like to try the Mandalay Bay.”

“Why?”

“It’s in a Robbie Williams song. The one about the monkey with a gun. Ever since I heard that song, I’ve wanted to stay there.”

“The Mandalay Bay it is then. Will they have room?”

“I’d imagine. They’re supposed to have over four thousand.”

She lifted her head and looked him in the eye. “Chris?”

“What?” She moved his hand to her breast. “Do you think...? You know, I’ve always wanted to ... you know?”

“Join the mile high club?”

“Exactly.”

“So you want to sneak off to the toilet while everyone’s asleep and get down and dirty?”

“Yep.”

“I’m game if you are. But perhaps one of us better go and see if there’s enough room first. The flight from London was on a similar size plane to this and the facilities were tiny. Barely enough room to sit down.”

“I’ll go. Get out of the way.”

Chris watched her ass sway down the aisle and then watched her breasts sway on the way back. She didn’t look very happy. “The bathroom’s minuscule. There’s no way we both fit in.”

“That’s a shame. I mean it’s not like we can go for it here in full view of everyone.”

“Maybe not all the way.” She smiled and raised her eyebrows. “But I’m sure we can do something. Call a flight attendant. Tell her we’d like a blanket to cover us while we sleep.”

Chris did as she asked and unfolded the blanket once the flight attendant brought it. Beth leaned into him and made sure that the blanket covered as much of them as possible. She kissed him and, under the cover of the blanket, rubbed his cock through his pants. He kissed her back harder and caressed her breast. She moaned.

“Beth, be quiet. If someone hears they’ll wonder what we’re up to.”

“Let them wonder.” She unzipped his pants, pulled out his cock and stroked it. She was careful to keep the movement as small as possible so as not to disturb the blanket. Chris groaned.

“Chris...” Her smile was wicked. “Be quiet or someone might wonder what we’re up to.”

“Let them wonder.”

Beth giggled, then lifted the blanket and ducked underneath it. Despite the awkward position, she took him into her mouth and sucked, licked, and stroked. He gripped the armrests tightly and held his breath when he came.

Beth emerged from underneath the blanket with a cheeky grin and a trickle of semen at the corner of her mouth.

“Beth—” She silenced him by putting her finger to his lips and then kissed him. When she forced her tongue into his mouth, a small amount of his offering came with it. Chris swallowed without realizing what he’d done.

Beth sat back in her seat. “No need to thank me, but you can pay me back later.” She opened and closed her legs to force home her point, then rested her head on his shoulder.

The couple settled to watch the movie but fell asleep before the end. Chris woke an hour from Vegas. He roused Beth by repaying her earlier compliment and fingering her to a silent orgasm.

By the time they had taken a taxi to The Strip and booked into the Mandalay Bay, it was after two in the morning. Chris wanted nothing more than to climb into bed and sleep. He was thankful that Beth felt the same way.


The Colonel got out of the shower and wrapped a towel around his waist. He stepped into his slippers and went into the bedroom to dress. Ellen was still in bed—she often slept late these days, but the Colonel had always been an early riser. He caught a glimpse of himself in the mirror and admired the reflection. He’d kept himself in shape—he looked good for his age. Sure, his chest hair was grey and thinner than it used to be, but that was all that was wrong. Ellen woke as he dressed.

“Good morning,” he said.

“Morning.”

He buttoned his shirt and sat on the bed. “Ellen, I’m sorry about yesterday. I ... I overreacted. If Lizzie is sure that this man of hers is on the level, then I should trust her.”

“Yes. You should.”

“So I thought that after I’d been to see Lance, I’d go over there and apologise. To both of them.”

“That’s a good idea. Especially after you threatened to shoot him.” She raised her eyebrows. “That slipped your mind I guess? I mean, it’s only a tiny insignificant detail.”

“Ellen, I ... I was angry. It was an empty threat. Surely they both know that? You know what I’m like. I let my mouth run away from me when I get angry.”

“Yes, well, they both took it seriously enough. So I guess a huge apology is in order. The biggest you’ve ever made.”

“Yes. Yes. I’ll say sorry. I’ll be contrite. And then everything will be fine. I’ll get to know this—what’s his name?”

“Chris.”

“I’ll get to know Chris. Take him for a beer, that sort of thing.”

“It sounds like it’s a good idea to me. But it will have to wait.”

“Wait. Why?” “Because they’ve gone on a trip. They want to spend some time alone without your interference.”

“A trip? My interference? Where have they gone? For how long?”

“She didn’t say. But she’ll be fine. She has her cell with her and she’ll call if anything’s wrong. But I don’t expect anything will be. I expect they’ll be having the time of their lives.”


Chris and Beth spent the next few days touring the resort hotels along Las Vagas Strip. They took in some shows. Ate fine food. Ate junk food. They played some slot machines and won a modest amount then promptly lost it again. They went on a helicopter ride to see the Grand Canyon and the Hoover Dam and ate lunch at a reservation in the Canyon itself.

And every chance they got, they pleasured each other in every way they could think of. Beth even modelled for Chris as he took some very intimate photographs. He told her they’d keep him warm during Westmouth’s cold winter. After five days and five nights, Chris suggested it was time to leave.

“If we fly back now, we can spend a couple of days in River’s Crossing before I have to fly back.” Chris sat up in bed, resting against the headboard. The last sex session had tired him out.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.