Escape - Cover

Escape

by Badsammie

Copyright© 2022 by Badsammie

Fiction Sex Story: A woman is brutally used to feel again and cope with past events.

Caution: This Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Fiction   Sharing   BDSM   DomSub   Humiliation   Rough   Anal Sex   Fisting   .

As his weight pressed against her, into the chilly hardness of the porcelain sink, she felt him grip her hair. As he tugged her head back, he found her lips with his free hand and parted them, forcing 3 of his fingers in her mouth, then deeper. It was a game he played, they played, where every inch of her body was his, to control, to manipulate, to own. And own it, he did. The streaks of red on her pale white skin, the purples, blues, and blacks, all signified that ownership. He kissed her body with his lips, his cock, his fists, belts, canes, and whips, each strike, each blow, making her more beautiful. He controlled every element of her, not only her skin, but her breathing, her food, and her clothing. He loved seeing her convulse and shake. As his cock ground against her ass, he pressed his weight harder into her, mashing her against the sink. Then he pulled her head back painfully far and gagged her with his fingers.

In the small bathroom, the only sound was his panting and the gurgling of a cunt desperate to breathe and not throw up. It was a losing battle, and she knew he savored every sound her throat made as she struggled more and more. Finally, her body rebelled and she puked, uncontrollably, over herself and her chest. She could hear his smile as she shook violently, throwing up the nice breakfast he’d made for her. He did that a lot, thought it was funny, to give her something nice to eat and then expel it. Then he’d punish her with dog food or something later for “not appreciating” his meal. He kicked her legs apart, spread her ass cheeks, and shoved inside her ass in one painful thrust. He pounded her hard, using his hand to smear the filth all over her face and chest. He called her a cheap little whore who was lucky to have him, reaming her already broken ass for all it was worth. He gripped her hair, slammed her cheek against the mirror, and spasmed as he filled her bowels with his seed.

After shaking against her, he jerked her backward hard into the wall behind them and laughed when she slumped down, holding the back of her head. When he presented her with his filthy cock, since he never allowed her to prep, she opened her mouth reflexively and began cleaning him. She only got sick once, and he helped to smear it over her face and tits before letting her resume cleaning him. He then told her to get them drinks as soon as she was done cleaning up her ass. The puke and vomit got to stay. She whimpered as she pushed out a mix of his cum and her shit, wiping well before washing her hands. She looked at the broken messy thing in the mirror and smiled. She had spent the morning struggling with dark thoughts but now, they were exorcised, gone. She felt alive as only she could after being used.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.