My Mouth Was Free - Cover

My Mouth Was Free

by Badsammie

Copyright© 2022 by Badsammie

True Sex Story: A retrospective of moments of my life that led me to here, focusing on my mouth

Caution: This True Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Drunk/Drugged   True Story   Oral Sex   .

I leaned my head back, eyes closed, as he lowered his head between my legs. I was in one of his old ratty t-shirts that swallowed me whole and nothing else. It was a first, a man doing that, between my legs. I’d seen videos, of course, and knew the phrase, but it was the first time getting attention orally. I was always shaven, had been for years, but I’d made sure I was silky smooth for tonight. Not an errant hair on my body. I’d provided the service many times, for boys and men, but now it was finally my turn to receive their attention. His arms were strong as he held my legs in place, spread over his shoulders, as he parted my lips with his finger and tongue and played with me. I shook, moaning and biting my lip as his beard tickled and teased my thighs. He lightly nibbled my hood and I just about exploded but he wouldn’t let me rest. He kept varying the pace, the location of his fingers and tongue, and any time my breathing hitched, he’d move. He wanted to drag it out, make me moan, buck, and be his little whore. I ran my hands through his hair and tensed my legs, shaking. And then he moved again, denying me. I slowly realized I was on a roller coaster and that first high, that eager devouring of my sex, making me sopping wet, was just the slow climb. Then, he found just the right spot, and that coaster dove towards the ground and I screamed.

My fingers dug into the fabric, I thrashed, and I moaned like the dirtiest trailer trash skank that ever lived. I called out to God, worshipping me as Jack worshipped my pussy, as I grew uncontrollably warm. I grabbed a pillow, shoved it against my face, and screamed into it. It did nothing to contain what I was going through as I began to shudder and convulse. Fingering was ok, sex was great, but this was new, and new was always mindblowing. When he zeroed in on that spot, with that pace, he didn’t vary. He stopped playing around and instead played me like a fiddle. A soaked fiddle that was about to cum. I shook, shuddered, and dug my nails into his skin. And then, I went limp, exquisitely satisfied.

I think back now, to those early days, how eager and wanton I was. How needy. How desperate to not be me, if only for a little while. But I wasn’t the only one with needs, and he wasn’t the only one getting benefits. We were symbiotic, a pair that craved and valued one another, made each other stronger and better. He not only got to fuck me, but he took care of me as well, trained me. Taught me his likes and dislikes, and opened up a whole world for me...

The party raged on around me as I sloppily made out with a senior. He was two years older than me and in one of my classes, Trig I thought, as I straddled him and tasted the cheap beer on his lips and tongue. I moaned softly as he groped my chest, massaging it through my t-shirt and bra. He mentioned something about not knowing that I was so fun, but I ignored him. After tonight, he’d remember me as the cold bitch who pretended what was about to happen, never did. I stood up and pulled him along, eager to follow. I finished what I hoped was my drink and we went back until I found a bathroom that was free and pulled him in with me. Then, against the wall, he kissed me hard. We traded tongues and spit, hands urgently sliding over each other’s bodies. I felt him pressing against my crotch and knew he hoped he was going to fuck me. I could, Jack wouldn’t have been upset. He even encouraged it. But I didn’t fuck them, I wanted him. The senior slid his hand inside my shorts, under my panties, and I grunted as he found me soaked.

His fingers dipped inside me easily as I broke the kiss long enough to unzip him and pull his hard cock free. It was a good size and I always loved that warmth in my hands. He started to turn me around and I told him no. He was disappointed at that as I’m sure he envisioned railing me standing like the dirty wet slut I was. But again, I only let Jack do that, not that the senior knew that. Instead, I knelt down, eyes on his, just like how I was taught, licking the tip, swirling my tongue along the top, in the slit, but never looking away. I cupped his hairy balls, pumped his cock, then took it in my mouth. I still gagged some if I got too crazy or they did, but he let me set the pace, resigned to just a blowjob. If he was disappointed that was all he was going to get, he didn’t show it. Regardless, he didn’t last long. I felt the pulse and swallowed. I didn’t want it on me or my face or hair, and the only way to ensure that was to keep his cock in my mouth until it was limp. Afterward, I stood and tried to kiss him and he pulled away. That hurt a bit as I’d forgotten the boys were stressed by such things and thoughts that it might make them “gay”. Stupid.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.