My Neighbor and I - Cover

My Neighbor and I

Copyright© 2022 by comix

Chapter 4

Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 4 - Senior citizens get together for fun and entertainment.

Caution: This Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   BiSexual   Interracial   Black Male   Black Female   White Male   White Female   Bestiality   Oral Sex  

By the time Henry and I were done I was so exhausted I slept for 3 hours. I’d never been so tired and thoroughly worked over in all my life. I’d thought sex with my dearly departed was good, but compared to what Henry did ... I’ll never complain about sex again for as long as I live. That man knows how to fuck a woman and how to make her feel appreciated. I think we carried on for almost 4 hours. I’ve never known anyone with such staying power, his cock never seemed to droop. We’ll be doing this again, for sure.


Never have I had a woman so anxious to be pleased - and used - as Ester was. That lady, while she may be old, certainly taught me a few things and believe me, I’ve seen a lot of ‘things’ in my lifetime.

We both slept for about 3 hours and once we were up, we enjoyed a shower together, me massaging her body and she does the same for me. The warm water and her hands were quite a combination. Don’t even ask me about her mouth...

As a bisexual man I thought I knew all there was about giving blow-jobs, but she taught me a few things that thoroughly amazed me. That woman’s a sex-machine on two legs.

We’ll be sharing the same bed again sometime ... either mine or hers.


The following Monday Thelma stopped by the house (She insists that I call her Thelma and not Dr. Hawkins, which is fine with me.) She was accompanied by her assistant at the clinic, Fay, whom she assured me was fully up-to-date with the subject we’d discussed in her office.

We adjourned to the living room, where I served cold lemonade, and began our talks.

“Let me understand this, Mr. Morrison,” Fay started, but he interrupted her.

“Please, we’re all informal here so just call me Henry, OK?”

“Fine, Henry. Thelma tells me you’re wanting to start some type of center here where you’ll train ladies the art of bestiality, or dog fucking. Am I right?”

“Yes, you are.”

“What got you interested in this?” Thelma asked.

“I’ve been reading articles online about it. I’ve also read stories, some of which are supposedly true, about the women who regularly fuck their K-9 companions. I’ve watched videos and listed to audios of such things. I’ve also found a lot of online chat sites devoted to such things and I’ve occasionally joined in, just to see what all the hype is about.”

“It’s not hype, let me assure you, Henry,” Fay said. “I’ve been fucking my dog, Rambo, for the last 5 years and have been completely satisfied with the results.”

“I’ve also gotten involved,” stated Thelma. “Fay got me interested it and, being a vet, I’ve had plenty of opportunities to indulge myself in the lifestyle. Mind you I don’t do it with the ‘patients’, that would be unethical, not to mention what an embarrassment it would be if the ‘patients’ decided to take actions with their owners.”

“I’ve been approached by several ladies who are interested in learning how to mate with their dogs,” Fay added. “Most are middle to lower-class ladies who have either read about it or been told about it by trusted friends. I even know a couple of the richer ladies who regularly indulge, in private clubs, many of which I’ve attended over the years. I’ve gotten to know a lot of those ladies and we get along quite well. There’s a secrecy that surrounds those groups, I’m sure you’d understand the reason for that, and therefore only a very few ‘personally selected’ females are asked to partake with the group. Here in town, I personally know 4 such ladies and also know a few more who are interested in learning how to train their dogs. This is what you’re attempting to do, right? Train their animals to fuck them on demand?”

“Do either of you know of any such establishments?”

Both shook their heads.

“Then I think this is something that might be of interest to those wishing to have such training done for their animals. I’ve been a dog owner for years now and I know that they’re not just ‘dogs’ they’re our ‘children’ and we treat them as such. Am I right?”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.