My Neighbor and I - Cover

My Neighbor and I

Copyright© 2022 by comix

Chapter 14

Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 14 - Senior citizens get together for fun and entertainment.

Caution: This Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   BiSexual   Interracial   Black Male   Black Female   White Male   White Female   Bestiality   Oral Sex  

The appointments for Friday were with 2 white ladies. The first was Josephine, 25, single, and with one brief experience. The other was Ashley, 23, single but engaged, with several encounters with girlfriends.

“That second one sounds interesting,” Ester said as they sat the table looking over other responses to the ad.

“Yes, she does. I do wonder about Josephine though, with brief encounter, I’m wondering if its something like Antonia’s experience.”

“You never know, do you?”

Josephine was scheduled to be at the house later that afternoon while Ashley would be there on Saturday.

“How did it go with Ed?”

“He’s got 2 more lined up for us, a Shepherd and another Dane. He told me working on another Rottweiler but not sure right now. I reminded them they all had to be no more than a year old and intact.”

“What did he say after that?”

“He assured me that the Shepherd and the Dane were good, he’d raised them himself and sold them to a friend of his.”

“Both?”

“Yes, but the guy was killed in a hunting accident and the widow asked Ed to take them back, as she didn’t want them, which he gladly did.”

“Shame about the friend.”

“Yes, it is.”

Looking at the kitchen clock he noted that he had to get ready for the next appointment, getting the paperwork in order, making sure the dogs were watered and well-rested. “I’ll be back shortly, my love,” and kissed her on the way out.


As he approached the kennel for the Rott he noticed it wasn’t locked ... the gate was closed and the dog was inside.

‘I’ll have to see what happened here. Can’t afford for them to get out and roam around, not that there are any close by neighbors, but still... ‘ he left the thought dangling.

His phone vibrated, letting him know a message waited for him, so he pulled it from his pocket and noticed it was from Ester.

‘Your appointment just called. She’s going to be a bit late and asked if that was OK. I told her it was and thanked her for letting us know. She didn’t say why and I didn’t ask. XOXO’


Josephine arrived 45-minutes late, out of breath and apologizing for being so late.

“I had a blowout on the way over and it took forever for roadside assistance to show up.”

“Those things happen,” Ester told her as she showed the young lady to the kitchen, where Henry was already sitting at the table.

“She had a blowout,” she told him.

“Thank you so much for not cancelling the appointment, I really want to do this.”

“Not a problem, Josephine. None at all. Our hours here are quite flexible and I never see more than 2 people in one day, so everything is just fine. Now, I have 3 dogs left, 2 German Shepherds and a Rottweiler, you OK with that?”

“Yes, that’s fine. My family has had both breeds as pets and I’ve been quite comfortable around them. Can I see them?”

“Sure, just follow me,” and he led her out to the kennels.

“Wow, they’re so beautiful. I’m going to have a hard time picking out just one of them.”

“Take your time, there’s no rush.” He sat in a nearby lawn chair and watched as she walked back and forth admiring all 3 dogs. Every now and then she’d stoop at one of the kennels and talk to the dog inside, doing that with all three before making up her mind and announcing, “I’d like to try the Rott, if that’s ok with you.”

“That’s fine,” and he removed the dog from the enclosure, leashed him up, and then both went to the basement. Once inside, he gave her the same speech he’d given the others, including the cameras and audio hookups.

“I know 15-minutes is long enough but perhaps it’ll give you an idea of what he can do and he’s been trained for both oral and insertion. I’ll head upstairs and then you can have your time with him here. OK?”

“Sure, thank you.”


Once again, he and Ester sat on the sofa and watched the action below.

“I feel like a peeping Tom,” she said.

“Then leave. I’m not gonna leave you all alone here to watch ... that! I don’t think so.”


Once Henry had closed the door she disrobed, revealing a beautiful, young body. She measured 28-24-32. She wasn’t thin ... she had some meat on her bones, but it was all proportioned in the right areas. Her breasts were almost flat with only the nipples jutting forward, standing at attention, ready for some action. Her mons was completely shaved, revealing a darkish pink around the outer reaches of her pussy and apparently, she was quite aroused, as a small leak of liquid could be seen trailing down her inner thighs.

“OK, boy ... show me what you got!”

She pushed him on his side and began to inspect his weapon, as she thought of it, and rubbed and pulled on his sheath until the red probe appeared, already wet with his own fluids, nice and pointed, as she remembers all dogs were.

“Hmm, this looks tasty,” she told him and then dropped her head to his belly and engulfed what was already visible. “Hmm, yes, it is tasty,” before devouring is appendage, taking it as far into her mouth as she could. This lasted for about 5-minutes.

“Don’t want you shooting too soon,” she told him, as she propped against the bed and spread her legs, saying, “Lick!”

And boy, did he ever!

“Ahh,” she moaned as he delved into her honey hole with all the muster he could. He twisted it inside of her hole, quacking gathering all the coming juices, not wanting to miss one ounce of the precious fluid.

“Ahh ... coming,” she told him. “Coming so good...”


Ester was busy doing her own oral on her lover and neither were paying too much attention of the goings on downstairs, that is until she started moaning and coming all over the dog’s tongue and into his mouth.

She pulled off and said, “Sounds like she’s having a good time down there.”

“Don’t worry about that, I’m almost there and her 15-minutes is almost over, too,” and he shot 7 strong streams of cum into her mouth as he finished saying that.


“OK, Josephine, your time is over. I’ll give you some time to collect yourself and get dressed and then Ester will be down to escort him back to his kennel.”

“OK. Thanks for letting me know. I won’t be but a few minutes.”

“Take your time, dear. We’re in no hurry up here.”


As she sat at the table she asked, “What’s his name? I forgot to ask earlier.”

“We don’t name them here. It was decided that the owner should have the privilege of naming him once she signed the papers. Have you chosen a name?”

“Yes, I have ... Buster.”

“May I ask about your previous encounter with a dog, if you don’t mind that is.”

“It’s not a problem. I was staying at a friend’s house one night, about 2 years ago, and she told me all how she’d trained him to be intimate with her. O course I didn’t believe her ... until she showed me. She called him into the bedroom and sat on the floor and said ‘lick’ and he just jammed his snout into her groin and began earnestly licking her down there. She asked me if I wanted to try it but I was too embarrassed to be seen doing something like that but she insisted. I ended up jacking him off and even licked the tip a bit, getting some of his pre-cum on my tongue. We sat up and talked about it for a while then she got on her hands and knees and said ‘fuck’. He jumped right onto her back and starting hunching at her but was having a hard time getting the location right, so she asked me to help. She told me she still had to assist him with penetration and would I please line him up and I did. I was surprised, to say the least. I’d heard of bestiality, even looking it up on the Internet, but have never witnessed it until then. Once he was fully inside ... it was amazing. I knew I had to try it but never did. I’ve been wanting to do this for 2 years now and finally got up the courage to do it and, when I saw your ad, I knew this was the right time.”

“So, have you mated with one yet?” Ester asked.

“Just once, at my friend’s house about 3 months ago. It was amazing. Sure, it hurt at first but once he established a rhythm the pain eased and I enjoyed it.”

“Have you taken the knot yet?”

“Not yet, but I’m anxious to try it.”


“Now that as interesting, don’t you think,” she asked him after Josephine and signed the papers, took possession of Buster, and left.

“Yes, it was. Got me all worked up.”

“I see,” she said as she gripped his manhood through his pants. “Shall we go upstairs so I can ease your tension a bit?”

“Please.”


Meanwhile...

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.