My Neighbor and I - Cover

My Neighbor and I

Copyright© 2022 by comix

Chapter 12

Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 12 - Senior citizens get together for fun and entertainment.

Caution: This Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   BiSexual   Interracial   Black Male   Black Female   White Male   White Female   Bestiality   Oral Sex  

The day started bright and early that Sunday.

Henry attended to the kennels while he waited for Cynthia and Thelma to arrive. He made sure the dogs were watered and fed and moved to the basement, where the training would take place there and he wanted to make sure it was all set up.

The rug and been replaced by some AstroTurf, along with most of the furniture, leaving only 2 beds with pillows upon them. The turf had been sprayed with something to make it softer on the hands and knees, while the beds only had white sheets on them.

The web-cam had been replaced with one allowing for recording of all the experiences taking place here, and stored on a separate server, in another room in the outdoor shed, cooled by the newly installed air-conditioner, a precaution they all felt was needed, since summer was in full bloom and the temps around here could easily reach 103-degrees outside ... and sometimes higher inside.

Fay was the first to arrive, followed by Thelma and then Claudia.


They all sat around the dining room table talking about what to do next.

“I’d like to volunteer for the first round,” Cynthis told them.

“Why?”

“Well, I do have the most experience among all of us,” and she indicated the other 3 ladies around the table. “Don’t forger, it was me who introduced Thelma to this and, while she’s become quite adept at doggy love, I think I should be the first to try with the ‘newbies’ (as she called the. She just refused to use the alphabetical names Henry used on them) and see what I can do with them. I’ll start with one of the German Shepherds and go from there.”

“Which one?” asked Henry.

“Does it matter?”

“Not really. Just thought I’d ask is all.”

“I’ll go downstairs and get ready and the rest of you can monitor the progress on the cams.” She rose from the table and disappeared through the basement door, closing it behind her.

The rest moved to the living room, where the cams had been programed for the viewing and got comfortable ... anxious to see the progress.


The first thing she did was activate all the cams, now locate in 4 different positions, to better catch the ‘action’, so to speak. She then sat on the bed, after disrobing, waiting for the first dog to arrive. She’d come prepared and hadn’t worn any underwear, making sure she had clean changes in her backpack. She was anxious and giddy, wanting to get started to see how the new dog would perform for her ... and her audience watching above.


Henry decided to start with ‘E’ this go round, and retrieved him from the kennel, approached the house and opened the newly install door to the basement, giving access to the room without having to go through the house, which would make all this much easier.


Once the new door opened and the dog entered, she knew the time had come.

She’d already coated a few ‘dog toys’ with the jam and had laid them directly in front of the door, about 6’ into the room. Next, she’d rubbed the jam on her inner thighs, moving up to her valley, where she applied another swath, then sat on the floor and waited.


As soon as he entered the room the odor of the jam drew his attention to the objects in front of him and he approached the warily, not knowing what to expect. He pounced on them, quickly devouring the jam and looking around for more.

Then another scent got his attention.

Jam ... mixed with something else ... something aroused his loins and he began his search.


Cynthia had begun to masturbate the moment the dog entered the room. She knew the jam was just a ‘distraction’ while she got ready for the ‘main event’.


Everyone in the living room was glued to the images being broadcast in front of them. They’d see the dog enter the basement, quickly take care of the ‘bait’, as it were, and now they watched as it all unfold right in front of their eyes.


Cynthia did all she could do to develop an orgasm as soon as possible, sticking several fingers from one hand into her vagina while continually rubbing her clit with fingers of the other ... and it was working.


As he moved around the room the odor would lighten and, when he turned in another direction, the odor got stronger once again, so he continue on that pathway until he encounter the human female, sitting on the floor, hurriedly rubbing between her legs. The aroma was stronger there, mixed with something else ... the smell of a creature in heat, something his body responded to quite well.

He crouched to a smaller form, looking from side to side, not wanting any surprises to disrupt his from his goal. The closer he got the stronger that smell got until it finally overran his senses and he moved right between her legs, sniffing and detecting the jam applied there.

As he got closer, he stuck out his tongue and began to lick, quacking removing the jam and moving further up her inner legs, where the scent of ‘heat’ grew stronger the closer he got. He switched to the other leg and quickly disposed of all the ‘treat’ – as he thought of it – from her leg and moved further towards her. The odor was getting stronger and his nose started to twitch and she sniffed what waited for him between those legs and the opening right behind it.


‘Don’t show any fear,’ she kept repeating to herself as the dog got closer to his target.


Finally, he was close enough so that the aroma overwhelmed him and he pushed his snout into the gaping hole before him, quickly removing the remaining jam and now concentrating on the object he was most interested in ... the juices running freely down her crack, leaving a small puddle on the surface below her.


All of them wanted to get closer to the TV to better see what was happening. Due to the position of the cams, they were able to see the whole thing ... from the licking off the jam on her legs to pressing his snout into her the first time.

Thelma and Fay were busy rubbing their own clits as they watched.

Henry and Ester just hugged each other and watched.

“This is amazing,’ he said out loud, loud enough for all to hear.

“Yes, it is,” returned Ester.

“So hot,” Thelma said.

“Definitely,” responded Fay.

Soon all thoughts of discussions were left behind and all were watching the scene before them.


“Ahh,” she moaned at the first contact.

‘Damn, that feels so good,’ she thought.


Meanwhile, the dog was thoroughly enjoying his ‘meal’ and he lapped and swallowed as fast as he could, drawing more and more from the female before him.

His furry head scratched her inner thighs and she thought they’d have to make sure the facial fur was trimmed shorter and a conditioner used to soften it up.

Her first orgasm hit like a freight train, causing her to inhale deeply.

‘Wasn’t expecting one so soon,’ she thought, ‘and damn, it was a good one, too.’

Her body arched off the floor with the 2nd one, causing her to gasp and catch her breathe.

The 3rd was even stronger than she’d anticipated and she slumped to her right side as it took control of her body, causing her to shake and moan loudly, also causing everyone upstairs to take a deep breathe, as well.

Slowly, she recovered enough to get off the floor and onto the bed, where she collapsed once again.

The dog followed her ... he wasn’t quite done with her.


As she lay there, catching her breathe again, the dog moved in and once again began licking on her legs, forcing them to open, gaining access to her inner most regions again and, once he was there, he intended to enjoy it as long as he could.

Her legs hung off the edge of the bed, open widely, once again allowing her to get the enjoyment of his tongue slathering all along her inner most lady parts, which again triggered another, slightly less intense, orgasm. She slumped backwards and relaxed.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.