Brave Emma - Cover

Brave Emma

by Mat Twassel

Copyright© 2022 by Mat Twassel

Erotica Sex Story: Emma is surprised and a little embarrassed when her lover Megan brings home her lover Nils. Illustrated.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Illustrated   .

Emma was surprised one afternoon when Megan came home from work with a guest, her good friend Nils. Her mouth opened, but she didn’t know what to say.

Please Wait while image loads

“You two have met, of course,” Megan said.

Again Emma’s mouth opened but no words came out.

Megan said, “On the way over I was explaining to Nils how you wished you were brave enough to have someone take a closeup picture of your pussy.”

For the third time Emma found her mouth open but was unable to speak.

Megan continued, “I know how much you love Nils’ artistic talent, maybe almost as much as you love him. Now don’t be embarrassed, Nils. I know Emma needs a man sometimes.”

Emma and Nils both blushed.

“So you want me to paint an intimate portrait of Emma?” Nils asked.

Megan nodded. “And then I want you to fuck her.”

Emma’s mouth opened.

Megan kissed the open mouth. A passionate kiss, during which Megan unbuttoned Emma’s blouse, pushed it back over her shoulders, down her arms, and off. “Now your pants, darling,” Megan said, having broken the kiss. Emma stood helplessly while Megan unbuttoned her jeans, pushed them down, removed her shoes, and tugged the jeans off. “Panties too,” she said, already lowering them. “There,” Megan said, when Emma was naked. “Isn’t she a beauty?” Megan and Nils admired Emma’s body for most of a minute, and then Megan said, “Okay, sweetie, ready for your pussy picture?”

“I’m too shy,” Emma said.

“Ha!” Megan exclaimed. “Your breasts don’t look a bit shy. Those darling little nipples look especially eager. Nils, doesn’t she have the most adorable tits?”

“She does,” Nils agreed.

Emma gave an embarrassed smile.

“I know,” said Megan. “What if we start with some tit pictures?”

“Sounds good to me,” Nils said.

“Emma, touch your breast,” Megan said.

Please Wait while image loads

Emma’s hand went to her breast, but immediately covered her face. “This is too...”

Please Wait while image loads

“Don’t be shy,” Megan said. “You know you’re turned on. Pull your nipple for us.”

“I couldn’t,” Emma said.

“Please,” Megan said. “Pinch it and pull it.”

Please Wait while image loads

Emma’s fingers went to her nipple. She pulled.

Please Wait while image loads

“So sexy,” Megan said. “Your nipples are very sensitive, aren’t they? Do you mind if I touch them?”

Without waiting for an answer, Megan stepped behind Emma and took hold of her nipple. “Feels so good. Doesn’t it feel good, darling?”

Please Wait while image loads

A small noise, half hum, half gasp, escaped Emma’s mouth.

Megan blew a gentle stream of air at the back of Emma’s neck. “She loves when I do this,” Megan told Nils. “Sometimes I think she could come just from me blowing on her neck and behind her ears. I bet her pussy’s soaking wet right now. Emma, is your pussy soaking wet?”

“Ah,” Emma mewed.

“Okay,” Megan said. “Time to get down to business. Emma, sit on the floor.”

With Megan’s help, Emma sat.

“Spread your legs.”

As if in a daze, Emma spread her legs.

“Wider. So we can see your sweet puss.”

“Too shy,” Emma said.

“Wider,” Megan commanded. “Be brave.”

Emma spread her legs wider.

“Doesn’t she have the sweetest pussy?” Megan said to Nils.

Emma put her hand in front of her sex.

Please Wait while image loads

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.