Exercising With Uncle Bob - Cover

Exercising With Uncle Bob

Copyright© 2022 by Lubrican

Foreword

Romantic Sex Story: Foreword - I always thought my Uncle Bob was kind of hunky and sexy. He'd been a gymnast in college and was still in great shape. When I asked him to teach me gymnastics he said that, at fifteen I was a little late getting started, but he'd let me exercise with him to get in shape. It turned out that exercising with him was intimate, but I didn't mind. He peeked down my shirts and I peeked up his shorts. Eventually, he taught me how to love a man with all my heart, even if I couldn't marry that man.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Consensual   Fiction   Incest   Uncle   Niece   Exhibitionism   First   Massage   Masturbation   Petting   Pregnancy   Safe Sex  

I read a story by an author who goes by the pen name Snapper and it inspired me to write this story. The beginning is heavily influenced by his story, but a few paragraphs in it’s all me.

I should probably mention a couple of things about this story. First off, it is told from the point of view of a young woman. As most anyone who has read my stuff before knows, I am not a young woman. I’m not a woman of any kind. I’ve lived with women for seventy years, though, and along the way I picked up some idea of how some of them thought at all ages. So I like to think I’m not just talking out of my ass when I write something from the female point of view.

Second, I have received comments on previous stories like, “Too much philosophical crap. Boring.” If that’s the kind of reader you are then you can pass this one by. This contains a lot of information about the relationship that develops, and the issues people face when participating in intimate relationships. It goes in fits and starts, with a lot of sex followed by intervals of introspection, at least on the part of the young woman who is coming of age. Why? Because that’s just how it turned out. When I write I let my muse have free range. I never know what she’s going to come up with.

Well, I guess that’s not true. This is an Uncle Bob story, after all, and we all know where that will end up. It’s the journey that’s really what’s interesting, though. At least that’s how I feel.

Hmmm. You just got a preview of the philosophical bent of this story. If this foreword was boring, then you might want to find something else to read.

Bob

Chapter 1 »

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.