No Doors - Cover

No Doors

Copyright© 2022 by HppyHrryHrdn

Epilogue

Incest Sex Story: Epilogue - Family life can get complicated when you share a room with no door. A brother and sister navigate family and friends along the way.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   ft/ft   Teenagers   Drunk/Drugged   NonConsensual   Rape   Romantic   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Gang Bang   Anal Sex   Analingus   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   Sex Toys  

Susan had her and Bryan’s daughter two days after graduating. They named her Julie. Their son, Bryan was born four weeks later. They would have called him Bryan junior but that would have raised to many question. Susan just said she named him after the love of her life, and to hell with what people thought. Her body like her mom’s hadn’t been large enough for both to go to full term together. Liz, too, had Susan and Bryan’s siblings the same way though once again their brother, Robert was first out two days after his niece Julie. Their new sister, Emily was born on the same day as Bryan.

For the rest of the story below is an excerpt from “Experimenting on Sister the Kids.” It explains some of what happened when the gang gets older.


Surprised at being recognized Tabitha stammered out, “No ma’am. I am Samantha and this is my boyfriend Darren.” She pulled Adam tight against her body, pressing her lips to his for a few seconds.

“What are you talking about Mom?” Susan said turning to her double.

“Cute,” the woman chuckled while ignoring her daughter. “Now that is funny. You do know most people would never catch the irony. But is am pretty sure you two are the two the world is looking for. What are you two kids doing at a water park? Shouldn’t you be held up in an underground bunker somewhere?”

“Seriously we aren’t them.” Tabitha continued to lie. Adam was fairly sure the woman wasn’t buying Tabitha’s explanation. Seeing only an upside to Tabitha’s continued argument he let her persist. “Actually we just look like them.” Tabitha carried on, “In reality, this is only our second date. Turns out Darren is a better kisser than I was expecting. It earned him a second date.” For a second time, she kissed her brother, though to accentuate that they were not siblings she ran her tongue down into Adam’s mouth during their open-mouthed kiss, making its entrance into Adam’s welcoming cavity visible to the older woman.

The blonde looked over at a stocky man that Tabitha had not noticed. The man put his arm around the blonde’s shoulder, alternating looks at the blonde and formally kissing couple. He had been listening to the conversation, “Siblings, Definitely siblings. It’s them.”

“What are you two talking about?” Susan continue confused about what her parents were talking about.

“Yeah, they sound a lot like Bryan and Susan, around twenty years ago.” The woman added, still not responding to Susan. “But, they did a better job when they were out in public.”

Tabitha again started, “No he is my boyfriend. And Bryan and Susan wouldn’t have even been born, twenty years ago.”

“Tabitha, you can stop lying now.” Susan’s mom said like she knew Tabitha. “While you two may be a couple, even lovers, you are absolutely brother and sister.”

“And I guess anyone that kisses their sibling the way these two do would understand. Let me explain. Susan is named after my wife’s best friend, who helped bring us together. And Bryan Jr over there is her and her brother, Bryan’s, son. Well, not exactly his son biologically but we won’t get into that.” The man said it like it wasn’t taboo to have a son with your brother. “All I will say is there were a lot of nervous guys at our high school once Susan was showing and she had a bad day. I think a couple had nervous breakdowns.” He smiled broadly when mentioning the mental turmoil of his fellow classmates.

“Steve, you want to tell them that Susan is my lover also, while we are being open discussing our community, in front of god and country,” Julie said shaking her head at the man she just called Steve. Tabitha and Adam had a look of total surprise at the conversation happening in front of them. Bryan and Susan just looked at the older couple. They rolled their eyes like it was all old news.

Bryan added, “Yeah next thing you know, we will be discussing how my parents tricked the county clerk to get their marriage license.”

“What?” was all Tabitha could say looking now at Bryan, her mouth a gape.

“My mom and dad.” Bryan paused collecting his thoughts. This was different for some reason. Usually, he changed the subject when the subject of his parents came up or lied about their deeper relationship. “Are brother and sister, and they are married. They tricked some clerk and a judge a county over to get married”

“Seriously?” Tabitha said a bit more accusingly than she intended. “Your mom and dad are brother and sister?” she said barely over a whisper. The idea of a brother and sister engaged in a long-term loving relationship that included sex gave her hope. Turning to Susan she continued her questions, “And your mom and your boyfriend’s mom are lovers?”

Susan answered for the new acquaintances who were talking like longtime friends. “Yeah, and my mom and boyfriend have been lovers in the past. While mom was pregnant with my brother Vince.” She smiled and unapologetically said, “It is a very unconventional community.”

“I would say so.” Adam voiced his disbelief in such a place. Though he knew of no reason for them to try and deceive him or Tabitha. “Is it a big community?”

Julie helped her kids out, “It is not that big. It started out with just some friends from school that decided to live in the same area. A couple of other families have joined us. Along with Julie’s and Bryan’s parents.”

The description had Tabitha crestfallen. The couple that had proven brothers and sisters could be together as husband and wife, were cult crazies. She couldn’t see herself or Adam following some charismatic leader of a bizarre sex cult, having group orgies on command. Her expression said what she didn’t, “Oh that is nice.” They were now only two people away from entering the top part of the slide’s chute.

“We can talk more about it at the bottom if you like. And what you two are doing here.” Julie said as they stepped forward, for Susan and Tabitha to be the next two up on the slide.

“I look forward to it.” She said to the older version of Julie. To the Susan her age, she taunted, “Bet I get to the bottom first.”

“Big talk.” Came from the long-haired blonde teen. “Last one has to flash the pimple-faced lifeguard at the bottom.”

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.