No Doors - Cover

No Doors

Copyright© 2022 by HppyHrryHrdn

Chapter 14: Morning

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 14: Morning - Family life can get complicated when you share a room with no door. A brother and sister navigate family and friends along the way.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   ft/ft   Teenagers   Drunk/Drugged   NonConsensual   Rape   Romantic   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Gang Bang   Anal Sex   Analingus   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   Sex Toys  

The sun shining through their parent’s window woke the teenagers. Their arms and legs were entangled with each other. During the night, Bryan had pulled the bedspread around them maintaining their body heat. Now that they were awake, the body heat was too much. Groggily, Bryan uncovered them before remembering his sister was naked next to him. His morning wood securely wedged against her butt crack was his first realization of her state of undress. That he wasn’t only dreaming the past twenty-four hours and her being next to him.

“Good morning sunshine,” he whispered in her ear. He cupped her breast giving it a small squeeze.

“Good morning lover. I can feel you’re raring to go already.” She said pressing and wiggling her ass against the rod in her crack. She additionally put her hand over his, not allowing the escape of his hand from her breast.

“Yeah, sorry it’ll go away after a while. Once I’m fully awake and pee, it usually goes back to normal.” He left his hand on her breast as her hand insinuated, he should.

“Oh no. We’ll not waste a nice hard boner. And we’ve only a couple of hours before Mom and Dad get home.” She said stretching. She held Bryan’s hands on her breast and guided the other to her cunt. She used his hand stroking her cunt lips. Her clitoris responded to his touch faster than it would’ve from her own. It stood up as her cunt became wet. Bryan’s finger coated in the new lubrication, flowing from her cunt hole, swept over the hard nub arousing her. Bryan kissed the nape of her neck, sucking on her soft skin with each kiss lightly, aware he couldn’t leave any marks where their parents would see.

“You ready to make love with me.” He whispered not rushing the foreplay he found so electrifying.

“I’m always ready for you.” She said rolling onto her back spreading her legs inviting Bryan between them. Bryan obliged moving between her thighs and aligning his cock with her pussy’s entrance. “Now make love to me.”

“As you wish.” He said, inserting his wood into her longing cunt. Slowly he filled her vacant cavity with his cock. He continued at the pace they did their first coupling. With each stroke he rubbed against her g-spot and cervix slowly. Her cunt welcomed the newly familiar full feeling of Bryan’s prick and all of its contours. She wrapped her legs around his waist pressing her heels into his ass pulling them together tightly. Her undulating pussy produced excessive lubricants as her pleasure rose and her walls pulled at his cock.

Few words passed between them as they made love. They engaged each other’s mouths in kisses. Their tongues cavorted together when their mouth touched. Their bodies move in unison until the stimulation of her clit and cervix brought on the first of her climaxes. Her first climax was quickly followed by a second as Bryan continued seemingly unphased by the squeezing and squishing of her sex. The third orgasm’s fanatical rippling of her cunt walls brought Bryan to the brink.

“I’m going to cum.” He bellowed, pulling out of his sister’s hot sucking cunt, “Oh shit I gotta go.”

“No” Susan hollered at him. “I’m about there, I need your prick.”

Bryan knew he couldn’t continue pounding away at Susan’s dripping hole, but he wouldn’t deny her the next climax she wanted. He rapidly rotated over Susan, swinging around capturing her head between his thighs while he was between hers. He felt his cock enter her mouth and being sucked on. He buried his tongue deep in the gaping hole his cock had left between her pussy lips. The nectar draining from her filled pulsating cunt was his pre-breakfast. His fingers worked vibrating her clit while breakfast oozed into him.

She bucked her hips into his face. Her twat ground into him, while his cock when deep into her throat. She held his balls as they squirmed within his sack. They would unleash their load, soon. The trigger for her climax was the twitching of Bryan’s cock in her throat. Her bucks became uncontrolled and her thighs clamped down on Bryan’s ears.

Susan suddenly quit her blowjob. Bryan’s surprise couldn’t be voiced while he had a mouthful of her pussy. Which continued its flood of juices into his throat. She’d stopped right as the first spray of cum came. She had her hands around the hunk of meat pointing the spray at her chest. As soon as one tit was covered in his spunk, she pointed the remaining spurts to the other.

Bryan kept at her pussy while he shot all over Susan’s breast. He lapped across her clit, while he worked her ass globes. His hands limited her jerking upward and the arching off the bed of her clenched ass. His tongue darting in and out of her opened hole. It brought excited screams from her before she re-engaged his spent cock. Susan sucked on the outside of his shaft unmercifully. Her appetite for his cock required no provocation. But, his pummeling of her clit orally was doing just that. She bit at the tender skin under his cock head in response to his covering her entrance and twisting his tongue deep in her over and over again. He didn’t engage in any one stimulus of her twat for long, constantly moving on to the next thing keeping her in sensory overload.

She released her mouth’s imprisoned suck toy long enough to scream at him. “Good god, enough. I can’t feel my fucking pussy.” But Bryan had one more thing he wanted to do. He brought the smooth outside of her pussy lip to his lips and sucked hard, up and down the puffy organ. Then, he did the other in the same manner. He left each of them like her inner thigh, marked as taken.

With weak arms, she pushed his arched body from her. He crawled up next to her quaking body. Her chest still had the remains of his jizz prominently visible. She lay on the bed not moving any of her appendages. When she tried they didn’t move smoothly. She raised her unsteady hands to the white globs on her soft tits. In what approximated her best circular motion movement, she rubbed the semen into her breast as she did her moisturizer every morning. “It’s a great lotion.” She commented.

They lay on the bed while Susan recovered control of her body. Once, she could move fluently. They straightened the room, still in their birthday suits. They returned all the toys to their original location. “It’s a shame we have to put them all back. I kind of like the crop.” Susan mentioned off handily.

“Yeah, I guess Mom and Dad aren’t that odd after all. And you didn’t even try the dildo. Who knows you may have liked it.” Bryan said.

“I guess we’ll never know now. Will we?” She said pulling on her side of the bedspread smoothing it out making it look like it did before they entered the room.

“I wouldn’t go that far. There is an adult shop down from the school.” He informed her as they left the room.

“How about breakfast?” She asked changing the subject.

“You think we should get dressed first? Anyone could knock on the door at any time. Or worst yet Mom and Dad could get home early” Bryan mentioned.

“Nah, I like watching your dick swing around as you walk. Besides, removing your clothes would take up valuable sex time. As you said, Mom and Dad could be home early.” Susan explained as they continued to the kitchen.

“And they say teenage guys have sex on the brain. I’m here to tell you, we ain’t got anything on you.” He said shaking his head. “I mean I need about a half-hour before I’m ready to go again, but you. I think you’d do it right now if I put you across the table.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.