The Abandoned Factory - Cover

The Abandoned Factory

by Mat Twassel

Copyright© 2022 by Mat Twassel

Fiction Story: An abandoned factory seems the perfect place for Nils to take some sexy pictures of Miyuki... Illustrated.

Caution: This Fiction Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Illustrated   .

One afternoon Nils took Miyuki to an abandoned factory a few miles outside of town. Inside the buildings it was chilly, and Miyuki was hesitant to take off her clothes, but Nils persuaded her that it was necessary if true art were to be made. Your natural beauty contrasting with the shabby setting, he explained. “And I can warm you up afterwards.”

Miyuki found herself drawn to one of the windows.

Naked woman standing in an abandonned building’s window

“Kind of strange,” she said. “I would have expected the glass to be shattered, but the panes are all perfectly intact and not even a speck of dust.”

“It is strange,” Nils agreed. “Want me to bash one out for effect?”

Miyuki pressed her finger to an upper corner, then drew back as if bitten.

“Let’s get out of here, this place is creepy,” Miyuki said.

“What did they make here, munitions?” she asked as they exited.

Nils chuckled. “If they were making munitions, the place would probably still be booming. No, they made baby food.”

Miyuki shivered. “You promised to warm me up. Maybe I’ll feel better after a good hard fuck.”

Back home Nils wasted no time warming her up. The lovemaking went on well into the evening.

Naked woman riding a man’s cock on bed

“I feel much better now,” Miyuki said, “but we have to go back to the factory right now.”

“Now? It’s pitch black out.”

But Miyuki insisted.

Naked woman standing in a window and cleaning the glass

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.