Carol and Shadow the First Pleasure - Cover

Carol and Shadow the First Pleasure

by Wild Man

Copyright© 2022 by Wild Man

Erotica Sex Story: A very dear lady friend of mine called me and told me over the phone her entire story of how her dog Shadow gave her the first pleasure of sex together. It certainly was not her last after that night.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including NonConsensual   Rape   Cheating   Humiliation   Bestiality   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   .

Carol and Shadow:

This is the story told to me by a lady friend whom I discovered enjoys having sex with her pet border collie.

Carol is the average looking woman who’s not some raving beauty in any way, shape, or form.

Just a average woman who is about5 foot 6 inches tall: With straight willowy hair that reddish blonde and more dirty blonde and reddish tint than red I guess.

She has small breast which are just good handfuls each with nipples that get that swollen and almost puffy look to them when aroused and they look as if fire is filling them when that way.

Even her mound of pubic hair that is above her vulva are the same blondish red and of more a sparse covering than a forest of thickness. She has those almost flat lips that are thin but slightly swollen and a nice pair of semi wrinkled lips protruding off her outer lips and the same sparse coverage of pubic hair over the outer lips as her mound has.

But what clearly stands out about her cunt is that she has along clearly visible upside down v to her clit that is a full part of those thin lips and when aroused it stands out like a little finger from inside it’s cavern and when she’s aroused as hell her outer lips swell into nice sized lips of red blooded awareness...

She and her husband had gotten a border collie named Shadow somehow and were taking care of him. And it was then that when I would come visit and be around her and shadow thatI began to talk to her about women having their pets as lovers.

I came by several times to visit when her old man was working and being alone with just she and I and shadow that I really began to discuss the pleasures of it more openly with her.

She had told me of an experience that she and a girlfriend of hers had in their earlier years, which she told me only little this and that’s about.

But her general thoughts were that yes she’d known and had experiences in petluv ... And the more I began to talk to her about it the more aroused and interested she became about it!

One day while visiting I was telling her how a man would have more women than he could handle at his door if he had a tongue like a dog. Which is one of my phrases I guess would be a better way to put it into the context it is.

Plus I kept asking her to go get him and let him lick that cunt of hers so I could watch him pleasure her with his tongue.

Of course she would make up an excuse for not doing it and said she couldn’t do that in front of a man.

But the truth of the matter was I sure as hell had implanted in her mind the thoughts about letting him do it!

Another of my phrases came to me as I thought plant that seed in that mind and watch it grow.

I had moved out of that area and so our conversations often after that were over the phone...

Then one day I called and she was like I’ve got something to tell you and this is where the story both begins and is about...

Her old man had gone out of town on some business or some related thing to business on something of a training seminar being held by their company but at another location in another town where they also owned a factory there as well and there for several days.

Carol began telling me that the second night of his being gone, she was all alone and bored as hell and decided to have a few of her favorite drinks being, Jack and Cola.

Which indeed does get that girl horny and ready, so no doubt she was primed for action after she drank four or five of them.

She said she was sitting there then hornier than everything and her mind started thinking about my discussing about Shadow pleasuring her.

In her now horny lust filled state of mind, she got up and let him inside the house.

With some deep in her mind thought about having pleasure with him, but, also just for comfort of him being in the house...

She really had forgotten about him and was just enjoying listening to music and drinking her drinks.

Which by then had her aroused as hell, she got up and got undressed and went into their bedroom and lay on the bed and began to stroke herself and was fingering her cunt fast and furiously.

Suddenly, Bam! She felt Shadow push his snout up between her legs that were hanging off the bed and he began to lick the hell out of her fingers and lips and she said she went crazy and was squirming all over the bed and thrashing her long legs about so much she hit Shadow and he got the hell out of there whimpering from being hit.

At that point his tongue had not done anything but lick at her driving and working fingers and the sides of her lips but she said it drove her crazy!

So she stopped her finger action and sat up to make sure poor Shadow was not injured or hurt by her flying legs.

He was laying on the floor some ways away from her and was acting as if she’d just scolded him good about something he’d done wrong.

Which made her feel bad, because she hadn’t done it to stop him but had gotten so damn wild that she accidentally hit him with her legs.

Got up and went to him and was making sure he was o.k ... Which he as fine just a bit bewildered from her doing that to him.

She pet him a few moments and was apologizing for kicking him and saying to him that it was to much to take when he began to lick at her fingers and raking his tongue over her cunt lips.

And from her describing his actions as she did. That it was as if he felt she’d punished him and he was doing all this trying to make up for what she had done to him.

She then had said that she felt so sorry about it that she had no idea that the next thing she said was indeed that, She had gone back to lay back on the bed and let him lick her if he wanted to!

It wasn’t until she lay back on the bed with her legs off the end of it and spread wide open with her ass resting on the edge that she was aware that she was now offering herself to her damn pet for pleasure.

Before she could get her thoughts back in order he was up between her legs and sitting there, then stretched his neck out and again began to lick over her whole cunt area and she jerked wildly as hell as she felt his full tongue raking over from the very joining of her cunt and mound tight into her furthest reaches of her inner thigh joining and that drove her absolutely crazy with the feel of it.

She wanted so badly to stop this and her mind reeled in the thoughts of how could she let her dog do this?

Yet her feeling the absolute desire of it was driving her crazy, in which she couldn’t help but squirm about and moan out in the feeling of pleasure his rough flat tongue was doing to her and when he raked it up and over her clit she said that she came right there and then!

Her mind was trying its best to want to stop this, her legs rose up and spread wide as she could get them and now her feet rested on the edge of the bed.

Before her mind could stop her body actions, she was shoving her ass at his licking tongue trying to get it ever more over her cunt lips, she began moaning aloud and each time his tongue would rake up and over her clit she’d jump and scream out from it!

Over and over he raked his long flat tongue over her lips to her clit. As she was in the throes of a complete and total orgasm.

Then she felt him starting and trying to drive the tip of his tongue and fold it through her lips parting them open, with the sides of his tongue filling them like like everything and feeling what was not filling her parted lips rake over the tops of them, that drove her even wilder as through them he licked then ended in lashing right over her now tortured with desire clit.

She was thrashing her ass up off the bed now squirming in wild wanton desire, as he was giving her the tonguing of her life...

Then felt the very tip of his tongue trying to seek out her now soaked opening, then all at once he drove his mighty tongue into her, she screamed out and bucked her ass about wildly and her legs thrashing about as the desire of it all was driving her wild with the desire and pleasure from it!

She could feel every bit of it trying to shove into her and open her out to take his furious driving tongue, and suddenly she felt it as it finally had shot into her going ever deeper and deeper with each stroke of his curled up rough tongue, as it folded out going inside her and raked the tip of it right then and there over her g spot, she said she bucked and and screamed out and about saw stars and fireworks that very moment...

While faster and faster he did it going as deep as he tongue would go and she coming down from her most powerful orgasm ever could now hear the sloppy slurping sounds his tongue was making as it shot into her depths no mans tongue had ever gone and brought out her juices in the folded lap of his tongue as she said she came over and over and over again one powerful orgasm after another in never ending session as he tongue pleasured her!

Then when at last she was gaining more of her mental ability to know what was going on that she felt his tongue slowing it’s might lashing into her cunt, then he stopped as she collapsed her upraised and thrusting ass onto the bed and her legs fell to the floor as she was so far gone from the orgasm of a lifetime and the spent energy of it all.

Having absolutely no idea how long she lay there in this condition and only realized once she was even able to raise up and look that she saw him laying on the floor between her collapsed feet and legs on the floor as she felt inside her that she’d been torturously licked and tongue fucked by her own dog!

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.