Another Time and Another Place - Cover

Another Time and Another Place

Copyright© 2022 by Duncan Mickloud

Chapter 9

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 9 - A sexy fantasy romp. A man dies of old age - I know, right? Elsewhere a young boy takes ill and fades away. The elderly man wakes to find himself in the boy’s abandoned body. Thus starts his new life on an alternate Earth with a wildly divergent history. He discovers he has been sent on a mission. Starts slow because of character and story development.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Teenagers   Consensual   Science Fiction   Alternate History   DoOver   Extra Sensory Perception   Post Apocalypse   Time Travel   Incest   Brother   Sister   Harem   Interracial   Indian Female   First   Lactation   Massage   Masturbation   Petting   Pregnancy   Tit-Fucking   Big Breasts   Size   Small Breasts  

“Yes, ma’am, if you’re done with me, I have other chores to do.”

“No, thank you, Donny. Bye-bye.”

“Bye-bye.”

I had passed the post office and stopped in for a minute to see if there was any mail. I was given a new newspaper by the postmistress. Well, that cut out being a newspaper boy. Come to think of it, I had not seen any bicycles. Probably because the roads are not paved with anything other than unwanted rocks. They don’t seem to be graded very often, if ever.

On the way back to the house, I had Annie alternately walk and trot again. It did not take long. While driving, I passed a woman on a horse. She waved at me, so I waved back.

Wow, she was something. She was short but very curvy with a decent pair of tits that wobbled from side to side as the horse walked by. I am beginning to think I am going to like this world.

Unfortunately for me, she had made my ball ache return. I had helped out Lily. That rider had woken up my balls again, and they were saying bad things.

My purpose for going slow in seducing females is twofold. By my going slow, it heightens their anticipation. If you do it carefully for a long time, they will want you more.

A hot wild woman is much better than a lukewarm one or a bored one that just lays there. Of course, a few women strongly want sex, and they want it now.

I conclude I have been instructed to have more fun by my unknown benefactor. After all, someone or something sent my essence here into Donny’s body. My mind, soul, or whatever you wish to call it. My being here and talking to me in my dreams...

I am beginning to think I am supposed to be a one-man baby-making machine for some reason.

Someone or something brought me here, and I had been gifted with the tools to do as they wanted me to. That’s the real clincher.

Why would I refuse this new lease on life and the chance to father a dozen children or a dozen dozens, for that matter? I love children.

This is probably a lifelong task. If I am to impregnate every unattached female that’s around, I should be warm-hearted and affectionate. This will help me reach those goals effectively.

The other essential purpose is to get the women to pass the word around. I know how to get them pregnant and in a delightful manner.

Women talk; the more they talk about me, the easier my life will be. Drawing them in and seducing them will be less trouble. The end goal is to care for their sexual needs and make babies.

I also thought about this ability or gift I have. I didn’t know what to call it since it wasn’t a power I knew of or heard of. Nobody ever accused Superman or Batman of being great lovers.

So far, I had only used it a little to get women excited, some evidently by accident. The Casanova Influence, maybe? It would require more experimenting, but I was not in a hurry.

It struck me just before we got home. The women around me seemed very ingratiating, if not too sweet. Perhaps it was only how they treated me?

I planned to think about that some more. Was this a natural progression from the Great Affliction? Was it a female sisterhood thing? I think a lot of the absent men are caused by this unbalanced treatment of them by women.

When I got home, I drove to the back. Little Fawn walked in and said, “I came here to help you. Your mother is particular about how things are put away.”

“Thank you for the help.”

I disconnected the reins from the halter. I put the two ends in my right hand. Then used the left to start winding it around my right hand and elbow. That way, when I was finished winding the reins, they were a neat package ready to hang on the wall.

“These go...?”

“Over here,” She said as she took them and put them on a large nail sticking out of the wall. As she did, her arms went up, and her breasts popped into view. “Hmmm...”

Her shawl comes out and covers the shoulders well and drapes partway down in front and back. Whenever she moves, she gives me peeks at her titties. Now that I am a little more knowledgeable, I know she is showing herself to me on purpose.

I am not sure what the shawl is supposed to do. It seems it highlights her tits, so it’s more seductive. It’s not just an upper garment; it’s provocative.

From the side, you see flashes of side-boob. You get flashes of at least one tit if she squats or stretches up. At the slow speed she hung the reins, it was apparent she was giving me quite the show, and it was on purpose.

The added benefit is it’s a more comfortable garment in the hot summer sun and keeps most of the sun off her tender bits. What a fantastic garment. I fully approve.

Thinking back to the Indian girls at the Bright’s place, they often wear this shawl thing or even go topless. The Indian ladies I had seen outside our two homes wore a more conservative shawl and skirt.

The more mature women wore longer shawls. Skirts covered quite a bit more leg as well. I think there is a nonverbal message there. Young and very available, or older and less available.

When Little Fawn bent down to check Annie’s hooves, she opened her legs wide and provided me with a complete view. No doubt about the message. Viewing her cunt, came with an odor of horny pussy. Ah yes, a fine vintage with an added piquant after smell. Delicious!

Of course, I had sprung a boner. I had been toying with Lily, and that got me all worked up, then the big-breasted lady riding by. Shit. Little Fawn had ramped me up considerably.

Little Fawn said, “We need to get some hay down for Annie. Would you give me a hand in the loft, please?”

“I’m glad to. You lead the way.” I did that to get a close-up of her charms. I think she wanted me to drool over her a bit.

She was doing it, for crying out loud. She put one leg on the ladder and turned towards me to ensure I looked at what I was supposed to see. Yep, that’s a cunt, all right, and a partially open one.

She slowly moved up the ladder. Every step she took was a new show. Every step showed one side of her pussy opening up or the other. Then, every step showed her ass-cheeks, thighs, and pussy. This filled my head with an endless variety of pornographic images.

As she got near the top, I hurried up to see it closer when my nose was attacked by a more lusty scent. Fuck me! I’m only a man, for Pete’s sake.

I could also smell her everyday odor. There is no air conditioning here. No showers. If you got hot, you lived with it. You took the occasional bath but often wiped yourself down with a damp towel.

When I came off the ladder, I saw she was heading for a blanket that seemed to be conveniently laying on some loose hay. I moved towards her in hunger, and she knew it. She did a couple of rapid hand movements and appeared bare before me.

Little Fawn is all woman, maybe 25 or so. Small, barely a handful tits, but they are perky as hell. The left one is a tiny bit bigger. Her pudenda is covered with a lush pelt of dark black hair.

I embraced her and nuzzled her neck and ear, taking in her smell. Then traded sides and grazed the other side. I pulled my shirt off to feel her tits against my bare chest.

I kissed her lips, and she was a practiced kisser returning everything in kind. In minutes we were swapping spit like we had been doing this for years while I was pulling her ass cheeks into me. Maybe she was the one that supposedly taught Donny how to kiss. Nah.

I used one foot to remove a moccasin and then repeated the motion for the other. She sat down and then lay supine for my viewing pleasure. I pulled down my pants and whatever we called these skivvies. I intended to follow her to the blanket when she opened her arms and legs wide in invitation.

I joined her, never to refuse a lady by resting on top of her and capturing her lips again. We lay that way for a while, me on my elbows, so she could breathe.

Little Fawn grabbed Donny Junior and fumbled around trying to get him in. I was not at the right place or time, so I moved. She nuzzled him into the entrance as I began to enter her.

She’s wet, more than wet enough, but she’s in a hurry, and I am not. My dick is saying, “pillage that cunt,” but my experience says a woman enjoying having sex is more apt to get pregnant. This was more than a few moments of lust. This is for the future of mankind.

Just thinking that seemed to infuse me with something. I have no idea, but I still did not want to do this in a rush. I shifted, so she lay in confusion, looking up. My legs were now underneath hers. She was still lying there while I was sitting up and reconnected.

I slowly started moving forward a bit and back a bit. This gave me access to her titties, which until now, I had not touched. A sin, I think, my not touching her perky titties, I sparked her nipples and moved the feeling to her pussy, her clit. Then throughout her inner lips.

On each short stroke, I gave her clit a little zap. So she started moving and jerking erratically.

I continued what I was doing as one hand trailed down her tummy. I started feeling feedback in my hand and paused the hand to figure out what was happening.

After a few minutes of slowly sensing her tummy, I started to see into her. OK, that’s weird.

Some intuition told me to search around. That’s nuts, I’m fucking new pussy, and I am influenced somehow to divine her inner workings?

Then I saw or sensed what appeared to be the bent-over fingers of her ovaries. I moved my hand over, which was the same on the other side. I could see both sets of ovaries!

Why was this happening? There must be a reason. Think, Donny, what’s the reason? Could it be that simple? I could see them so that I could release an egg on command?

OK, so larger eggs near the ends are the most viable. Can I determine a large enough one? I spent a minute before one looked not only large enough, but it had a red circular ring around it.

I am to select that one? I willed it mentally to detach. Wholly shit, it had really detached, or I need to quit smoking that wacky weed.

I continued slowly screwing into her. By now, I was convinced a suitable egg had dropped. I had a power that let me see inside, and I instantaneously dropped her egg. That’s unimaginable.

The idea of seriously knocking her up in the here and now had my pulse throbbing. I wanted to fuck the shit out of her and put a baby right up that snatch. I want it bad. No doubt about my purpose anymore.

My lungs were crazy for air as I shifted us so that her legs were over my shoulders, and I started pile driving into her.

A steady “Uh, uh, uh, uh, uh, uh” is coming from Little Fawn as I drove home firmly with each stroke.

Somewhere in there, she started keening a long “Aiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii.” Her pussy’s grabbing and releasing me continually as I fuck the shit out of her.

I pumped my biggest cum yet. I pushed it straight down and got myself to her cervix or as close as possible.

“Ahhhhhh, oh shit, oh shit” I felt my balls burning.

I had sensed when they drew up just before I came. Now they burn as an athlete does after a strong effort. Oww.

It struck me that this was my destiny. This is the meaning of my existence. I am a baby-making machine. I was sent here for this by someone or something.

I looked down at Little Fawn. Her eyes are closed, and tears are running down each cheek. Her cunt was still giving me the occasional jerk or twitch. I was still very much hard.

“I whispered, Are you alright, little one?”

“Oh, Donny. I felt it in my belly. You put a baby in me. I feel it. I am overcome with emotion. After years, one time in your arms, and I am with child. You, my friend, are a miracle worker.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.