Another Time and Another Place - Cover

Another Time and Another Place

Copyright© 2022 by Duncan Mickloud

Chapter 8

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 8 - A sexy fantasy romp. A man dies of old age - I know, right? Elsewhere a young boy takes ill and fades away. The elderly man wakes to find himself in the boy’s abandoned body. Thus starts his new life on an alternate Earth with a wildly divergent history. He discovers he has been sent on a mission. Starts slow because of character and story development.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Teenagers   Consensual   Science Fiction   Alternate History   DoOver   Extra Sensory Perception   Post Apocalypse   Time Travel   Incest   Brother   Sister   Harem   Interracial   Indian Female   First   Lactation   Massage   Masturbation   Petting   Pregnancy   Tit-Fucking   Big Breasts   Size   Small Breasts  

I found Sally outside and was introduced to the three Indian women; Elder Sister, Red Bird, and Morning Dew. They popped up from the stools they were sitting on. I think the early chores were done, and the women had been sitting around talking during a break. The three Indian gals tits seemed to bounce a lot when they jumped up to meet me. They had no tops on!

They were sisters, and their facial features look similar, as would be expected. They were somewhat on the short side with brown eyes and dark hair that just crossed their collar bones. Physically they were nowhere near identical.

Since they were topless, I could instantly compare the three new sets of titties close-up as they were on display right before me. It was almost as if they were here for my personal inspection.

Yes, I think that is precisely what was going on here. That is possibly why all the women at the Bright’s place are running around without tops. To keep Donny randy as can be.

The three ‘new-to-me’ sets of titties were not similar, along with differences in size. They hovered around medium to slightly more modest dimensions.

I might have to conduct some taste tests and see how I “feel” about them down the road. I firmed up, and they noticed that quickly. I saw their eyes wander down there several times.

Red Bird had what I would call B cup symmetrical breasts. That is, they appeared to be the exact same size, a somewhat rare thing. Her areolas were just darker than her well-tanned skin. She had small nipples. Her ass was almost flat. She was fairly slim.

Elder Sister is bigger-boned than Red Bird and more fleshy. She has C-size tits that are close together. Her areolas are darker than Red Bird’s. She has chubby-looking nipples that beckon to me. Elder Sister’s hips and ass are on the statuesque side. Yummy!

Poor Morning Dew. She has small cone-shaped boobies on her slender frame. Her areolas and nipples look a bit immature. Fortunately, all is not lost. She has a round firm looking butt. It looked like a butt made for chewing.

The Indian gals themselves spoke straight English with barely an accent. One thing different, they were more formal and addressed me as Donald rather than Donny. They seemed like very nice people and intelligent as well. As Sally and I walked away, there were whispers and giggles behind me.

As we walked along, Sally told me the sisters had been here for several years. They have a wickiup just inside the trees for their privacy. They don’t like living indoors, usually, but sometimes will come into the house when there is a blizzard. Their village is about a mile and a half away to the southwest. They visit their village about once a week.

As we walked away I asked, “What about the circumstances between the three girls and I?”

“They need to have babies too. One of the reasons they are here is that their family has 14 girls. Too many to feed and too many to find men for.

“Mum made arrangements with Ugly Bear, their father, to live here. We provide all their food and clothes, and it has always been understood you would help them have babies ... and not fourteen babies each. We do pay them, but their needs are modest.”

Sarcastically I said, “Thank heavens! If I were expected to father 14 babies all the way around, that would be an untenable amount. It would be well over 100, for crying out loud.”

“You don’t want me to have fourteen babies? I’m hurt; that has always been my goal.”

“Rigghhttt.”

Sally showed me the barn with two mules that my family occasionally borrows.

Then Sally showed me the ‘J’ plow. It has a horizontal mounting bar with wheels at each end. Then many vertically mounted rods with ‘J’ shaped ends are bolted to the bar from one side to the other. The vertical rods have a spoon-shaped thing bolted to the tip.

The J plow is pulled through the ground shallowly doing the tillage. This is dragged through the dirt at about two inches of depth since the farm is mature and fertile.

She pointed out the harrow and planter too. The harrow looks like a poorly designed bed spring.

The planter is a bar with nails in it that create shallow furrows. On top is a large bin for the seed attached to two mechanical feeders that measure and drop the seeds out.

A fat wheel follows the furrow closing it. After harvest, they use a rotary spreader to throw down a clover mix.

They have a large chicken house and yard and a rabbitry, an open-air building with rabbit cages.

They also have portable ground cages for rabbits that get moved daily. These small shelters are moved so the young bunnies are introduced to a new area daily. The tops open for easy access to the rabbits, feeders, and waterers.

No pigs, goats, or anything else here. Sally said they used to run a few sheep when her Da was there. Maintaining them and the area for them to forage was too much.

The barn has two stalls for the mules and a paddock to roam in. The top of the barn is for hay. Timothy for the rabbits and mixed hay for the mules.

After that, Sally and I visited and talked.

I headed for my home to check in. She needed to stay and help at her house.


Back at the Edsons’, Mum said, “Good, you’re back. Carrie is going to show you how to hitch up the buggy. I have an errand for you.”

Carrie said, “Annie is a five-year-old mare and knows her job.”

We stole a carrot from the garden for her on the way to the barn.

She said, “Hitching the buggy up is easy; it’s getting all that horse stuff onto the horse that is complex. I found our horse Annie is an easy to get along with gal.”

Annie came right up to us for the carrot and allowed us to put on her halter. We quickly rubbed her down with curry brushes.

Carrie said, “This lets her know we are going somewhere, and she wants to get out and move about. She knows that she helps us. She knows she’ll get treats and another brushing later.”

We put on the oversize horse collar, which Carrie said Annie would use it to pull the load against. Then we did the breastplate and chains, belly band, and on and on. Must have been 75 things to attach or do.

“Why do we need so many straps and things just for a buggy?”

“Why have two? We also use this to pull the van that’s in the barn, it’s heavier. The van is used when we bring pigs or goats to the butcher. It’s a bit heavier than the carriage. Watch, the back seat of the carriage is removable, which lets us put a couple of cages in the back of the buggy.”

She continued, “I already have the cages ready for you with rabbits and chickens for the butcher shop. These animals were not fed last night, so cleaning up after you get back should be easy.”

She backed Annie between the bars directly attached to the front of the buggy. She made the other connections to the buggy. Then she lowered the back gate, got in, pulled the seat up, and the seat came right off.

Who knew? We got in, and she drove to the back and stopped to load the rabbit and chicken cages.

“Do you remember where the butcher shop is?”

“No.”

“Go one block further than the doctor’s office, turn left, and it’s two blocks down from there. It’s on the right, and there is a small sign on the fence that says ‘Butcher.’ It has an outline of a sheep and a chicken. That’s the back of the butcher shop.”

She continues, “Then go through the fence, you will see a string with the word ‘Bell.’ Pull the string down once about six inches, and Judith should come right out.”

“One block past the doctor’s, turn left, two blocks down, look for the sign ‘Butcher’ on the fence. Go inside the fence and pull the string. All right, I think I got it.”

“Now, do you remember how to drive?”

“Not very much; give me a quick refresh.”

“Let’s begin with handling the reins. Easy pulls on the left or right are preferred to steer. Annie doesn’t have a bit in her mouth because she doesn’t need one. She is a very well-trained and sweet horse. If she doesn’t want to do something stupid, using a bit just creates a mess. Annie is an expensive, well-trained horse who we care for a lot.”

She started again, “You say Getup to start her walking. If you’re moving, Gee means go right and Haw means go left. Repeat these as needed. She generally knows where you want to go. If she doesn’t know what you want, she usually will turn her head back and look at you for more commands. She’s telling you, she’s confused.

“If she is standing still and you are in front of her holding her halter, saying Gee will get her to sidestep to the right. Saying Haw sidesteps to the left. To go faster, say up or faster, Annie. Saying Whoah and gently pulling back the reins will tell her to stop.

“Say Back and she will take a step back. Repeat it several times to back her in somewhere. Horses don’t see well behind them, so she will be slow and reluctant to backup. Now, don’t you go racing down the street. You have live cargo there.” (pointing at cages)

Carrie had me drive around a little in the backyard, and I did alright, so she sent me on my way.


I was a little over a mile down the road, passing one of the farms, and I saw an older girl sitting on the top of her porch steps. She waved, so I waved back.

“Donny, can you stop a few minutes and talk to me. I haven’t seen you in several weeks.”

“Maybe I can stop, but only for a few minutes. I need to get these animals to the butcher.” I drove up into the yard and stopped Annie.

Yards here are not mowed twice a week or cut ever. They have grass growing on wildly. I guess that whole Levittown thing from post-World War II did not happen.

Spending your precious days off mowing the yard on your lovely weekend didn’t seem to get started here. Stupidest thing ever, if you ask me.

Convention is just another word for mindless or sheep-like. I left Annie in a likely patch of grass and walked up to her steps.

“I don’t know if you heard. When I got sick, I contracted a bad fever and got something called amnesia. I don’t remember people or places very well. Sorry, I don’t remember your name.”

“Oh my goodness, Really? I have not heard of that.” She motioned to the steps, and I plunked down beside her.

“Yes, it’s rare, and it’s real. I got sick because a blood vessel in my head burst. The doctor says that can happen sometimes. That put me into a coma, like I was knocked out.”

Continuing, “Laying in bed too long caused me to get a lung infection of some kind. A high fever developed, and that’s when I lost my memories, the amnesia. The doctor says the memories usually come back. So far, mine haven’t.”

“Dreadful. Umm ... Well, I’m Lily Miller, I am an only child. You occasionally come over and talk with me. Uh, I live with my father, Ward. My mother died right after I was born. It was a bad birth.”

She continued, “Da has a couple of Indian ladies that care for him, and they helped raise me. I take care of the cooking and house cleaning, and those three take care of the farm.”

I said, “Wow, it must be hard to get by without a mother.”

“Nah, Little Berry and Snow Flower are great, and they show me a lot of girl things, my Da sort of fills in the missing English parts. Uh, you sometimes come over here to flirt with me, and I flirt with you just a little.”

“I do? I don’t really know how to flirt, that I remember? Do guys flirt?”

She said, “They do and you did it with me. Darn, I enjoyed the flirting.”

“Was that all we did?”

“Well, sometimes we held hands and walked or talked. Last time you were here, you kissed me.”

“I did? How old are you?”

“I’m Eighteen.”

“I just turned fifteen. Maybe I now know where I learned to kiss.”

“Yes, we kissed a lot. You know you’re a good catch, Donny.”

“Ulp, I think Sally Bright thinks I’m already caught ... by her.”

“Sally knows; we talk, but rarely. She approves of me.”

I said, “She approves? What exactly does that mean? Remember, I don’t have my personal memories, plus, I’m just a dumb male always wondering what goes on in the mysterious minds of girls.”

“Ha ha, well put. It is simple really, the world is short of people. Each woman needs to have several children so that we can get at least one magic boy baby.”

She said, “So, a woman that does not share her man, to help other women get pregnant, is basically shunned. They will be totally ignored by other women. Almost no woman would intentionally do that to herself.”

“Ahhh ... That explains some things for me. I have been getting bits and pieces of information here and there, you just put it all into perspective for me.”

I said, “You’re saying it’s a little more personal than just Sally and her sisters. It’s about all the unattached women in the area. I am supposed to nurture many of them, maybe?”

“Exactly so. Also, you should know I have chosen you to father my babies. I think you have agreed, although you never declared it. Sally and I have talked, and she is amenable to us being together occasionally, for babies.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.