Another Time and Another Place - Cover

Another Time and Another Place

Copyright© 2022 by Duncan Mickloud

Chapter 5

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 5 - A sexy fantasy romp. A man dies of old age - I know, right? Elsewhere a young boy takes ill and fades away. The elderly man wakes to find himself in the boy’s abandoned body. Thus starts his new life on an alternate Earth with a wildly divergent history. He discovers he has been sent on a mission. Starts slow because of character and story development.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Teenagers   Consensual   Science Fiction   Alternate History   DoOver   Extra Sensory Perception   Post Apocalypse   Time Travel   Incest   Brother   Sister   Harem   Interracial   Indian Female   First   Lactation   Massage   Masturbation   Petting   Pregnancy   Tit-Fucking   Big Breasts   Size   Small Breasts  

As if my afternoon with Gracie wasn’t strange enough, a woman and two younger girls came in along with Sally. All were wearing moccasins that went above the ankle and short leather skirts.

The crazy part was that the woman came over, picked me up, and swung me around. “Donny, you have no idea how happy I am to see you.” The woman is wearing what looks like a top that cinches in front. It’s very thin and barely contains her medium-to-large tits. She had rubbed them all over me during the 30 seconds of heaven as she spun me about.

Having just helped Gracie, I had a good case of priapism going for me. The woman immediately noticed and held me against her getting a good feel of me. I grabbed hold of her ass with both hands as she swung me and very actively embraced me. I’m not sure how I didn’t cum right then and there. She wasn’t doing my blue balls any good.

The younger girls are topless, and their small boobies are cute. All the women were blond, but the Mum’s was medium honey blond, and the youngest had a light strawberry blond. The two younger girls were introduced as Violet (Vi), age 14, and Winifred (Wini), 12.

After Sally kissed me, the two youngest had to have a long hug. They tried to rub me with some gentle booby action pretending it wasn’t intended as a beguiling move.

Young girls trying their wings out, I guess. The odd part is when I put my arms around Violet, my hand somehow slipped under her skirt. I ended up with a handful of her bare ass cheek. I held her to me for a bit, and she just froze, trembling.

So, the previous Donny wasn’t afraid of all these females? Hmm. Perhaps he had a big ego, either that or he’d been a complete dolt. Did he think he could control these women? In my mind, Donny appeared to have been a strange boy.

One girl-woman can talk circles around most grown men. Four, seven, or eight women united in one goal? It could prove to be a frightening throng. Add the Indian women that probably would be added on later.

“Evelyn, can I call you Evelyn?”

“Yes, better that than Mum if you’re going to live here soon. Calling me, Mum seems strange somehow.”

“All right, good. Can we talk for a few minutes on the porch?”

“Yes, we’ll be a few minutes’ girls.”

We went outside, and I said, “You heard that I have lost most of my memories, right?”

“Well, yes.”

“I struggle to understand how that old Donny was acting. He had planned to juggle his life with so many women in it?”

“Hmmm ... not sure he thought about it. Now that you mention it, Donny always seemed to go with what everyone wanted. It was almost as if he didn’t have a will of his own, come to think of it. The only thing he did out of the ordinary was he disliked Gracie. That was recent.

I think that’s because she didn’t take any crap from him. However, he really disliked her when he was told to help her with her nursing.”

“That’s a strange thing. Most men feel it’s a gratifying act. They enjoy helping a nursing mother. Now, you and I always got along. I think you and I will continue to. You didn’t go running and screaming into the night when I hugged you.”

“Haha. I think we will get along too. Please remember I am a babe in the woods when it comes to life here. I don’t find hugging a beautiful woman anything but pleasurable. Please, feel free to hug me any time you feel the need.”

“Ooo, All right then. We should go back in before Sally thinks anything is wrong. She’s already peeked out at us twice, giggle.”

I said, “I will talk to her later alone and tell her that old Donny’s behavior did not make much sense to me. I am worried about fitting in here with so many women folk. Donny should have been worried too. To me, it seems a bit daunting.”

“Yes, I think he was a bit indifferent and occasionally unresponsive after a fashion.”

“Wonder if the brain problem was the cause?”

“Might be. I doubt we’ll ever know. YOU seem to be more alive than the old Donny was.”

“Good, and let’s hope my health stays good long enough for me to take care of business.”

She had stood up already, so we just headed in. I had my hand in the middle of her back and slid it across her butt as we entered. I had decided I would touch and romance every one of these ladies.

I think Vi and Wini had taken a cold marine shower as they had changed clothes. They seemed to be much cleaner after a day of farming.

Evelyn said, “Good idea, girls, I will clean up, and we can eat in a few minutes. Sally and Donny can clean up after dinner.”

I noticed that the two younger girls were topless, and Gracie was still topless. In her case, I had thought it was because of constantly dealing with a baby.

Now I was beginning to think the Bright family had a completely different dress standard around the house. Not total nudists, but very relaxed. After all, it had always been just women.

When Evelyn came out, I was sure. She was topless now and wore a wraparound that left little to the imagination. You got peeks at her legs all the up to her left waist every time she took a step. The part in her wraparound is centered, so it almost reveals her cunt.

Her size C or D tits swayed a little bit too and fro as she entered the room Goodness, she is one handsome-looking woman.

She looks to be about five foot seven and one hundred forty-five pounds. She is well built, rounded, and very woman-ish. She has lovely long sexy legs, a small waist, and a firm yet rounded ass. Her hips are shapely, and the tits stick straight out with enough motion that they hold your eyes. What a picture.

There was the hair on the legs thing again. All five have hair or peach fuzz on their legs. Thankfully all the Bright females were blond, so the hair isn’t too noticeable. Vi just had a modest amount of hair, and Wini appeared hairless on her legs with a touch of peach fuzz on her peach.

I glanced over at the girls again and noticed they were likewise wearing wraparounds. The part in the wrap is turned, so it’s very close to showing their goodies. Bedtime and breakfast looked like they would be hard on my eyes and my dick. What do they call the penis here? Yet another mystery.

We dug into the spaghetti, and it was so delicious. The sauce was mild goat cheese, so it was somewhat like a Fettuccine Alfredo. Unfortunately, there’s no shrimp. It is delicious, though.

Gracie said, “A stronger hard cheese was available, but I used this softer cheese.”

After dinner, Sally took me into the big bathroom and had me strip while she stripped. She’s using the cold tap water, which is almost room temperature this time of year. She wiped my nude body.

It seems I had messed my pants a little when I had sucked Gracie’s tits. I think the remaining stickiness proves I can have vaginal sex now. We then alternated, and I wiped her body down.

My dick was pointing up at a sixty-degree angle and so hard it was unwavering as I moved about. She watched it as we moved around in the room, getting ready. She smiled at the sight.

Sally said, “I’ve never seen it like this.”

“I’m sorry, you and your family are almost too much for a guy to bear. Too much feminine pulchritude on display.”

“If you can say pulchritude, your brain has nothing wrong with it. I am not sure what it means, but I think it must be a great compliment.”

“It is similar to allure. In short, too many sexy ladies running around half-dressed.”

“We’ve always acted this way.”

“Ah, but I was a boy then and maybe used to it. This is all new to me. I think I recently became a man. Your comfortable way of dress is driving me crazy with need.”

“Oh!”

She had wraps for us to wear. They had a series of buttonholes, and a large button went through the hole you chose for your best fit.

The issue was I don’t have hips like the girls. My wrap wants to slip down a little, and my butt is the only thing holding it up. Well, my butt and my hard dick. The wrap is droopy and feels unsettling.

We entered the living room to find all the others waiting. I walked in, following my barely hidden boner. It was instantly stared at by all the females present. I sat on an empty armchair, thinking I would be safe.

The two youngest girls immediately joined me, squeezing in as it’s a sizeable chair. Actually, it’s too tight, so each girl parked one bum sideways. Then they draped a leg and cheek over me. As soon as they opened their legs, I could smell them. Perched sideways, I felt their heat on my outer legs. SHIT!

This put all three of us at a disadvantage as their wraps opened up to their centers. They inadvertently disturbed mine as well. It displayed my tumescent member and rather large balls for all to see. It was still quite firm from being washed and by my washing a nude Sally.

There was a chorus of “oohs” when it came into view, which confused me. On the one hand, I was embarrassed. On the other, the member in question didn’t seem to mind. He firmed up even more, if possible, from the female attention.

The three older ladies sat across from me and were not seated in a ladylike manner. Evelyn, Grace, and Sally had enough fur on their pudenda to provide a delicious titillating view. There’s just enough hidden to provide mystery. You can’t quite see what’s there. It’s going to be frickin’ impossible to sleep later with these sugarplums dancing in my head.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.