Another Time and Another Place - Cover

Another Time and Another Place

Copyright© 2022 by Duncan Mickloud

Chapter 20

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 20 - A sexy fantasy romp. A man dies of old age - I know, right? Elsewhere a young boy takes ill and fades away. The elderly man wakes to find himself in the boy’s abandoned body. Thus starts his new life on an alternate Earth with a wildly divergent history. He discovers he has been sent on a mission. Starts slow because of character and story development.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Teenagers   Consensual   Science Fiction   Alternate History   DoOver   Extra Sensory Perception   Post Apocalypse   Time Travel   Incest   Brother   Sister   Harem   Interracial   Indian Female   First   Lactation   Massage   Masturbation   Petting   Pregnancy   Tit-Fucking   Big Breasts   Size   Small Breasts  

A few minutes later, James Edson was notified the two fertile girls, Shawna and Robby, were waiting. They were here to be impregnated.

I said, “Hello girls, how are you feeling? Not too nervous or worried, are you?”

Shawna said, “Well, yes, to put it mildly. We have heard many things can go wrong; the first time is often a disaster. Some men are mean or get angry. It can hurt, and we will probably bleed.”

I said, “As you can tell, I am rather low-key and not in a hurry. I may be young, but my father has taught me well. He’s possibly the best-known lover in all of Scotland. First, I am going to get cleaned up again. It’s nice to be able to take a shower here. Let that be a lesson. If we are all clean and sweet smelling, it greatly improves the experience.”

With that, I entered the bathroom, closed the door, and cleaned myself up, followed by a shave. I had not shaved since we left New Orleans. I had one of those new Safe Razors made by Wilkinson Sword. I also had a ceramic cup with a round bar of shaving soap, as barbers use, but mine has a lid.

I still could not fathom the boar’s head shaving brush cost. After wiping my face dry, I wore a robe and opened the door.

The ladies were whispering and waiting for me a little impatiently.

I said, “Ladies, I will begin with Shawna.”

Shawna said, “Just so you know, neither of us has been with a man, although I broke my cherry on a horse. I have always loved horses and ride any chance I get.” Shawna said.

I said, “That will make it easier for you. I’m going to lay down next to you, and we will start with some kissing to warm you up.”

I approached the right side of the bed where Shawna lay. Robby was on the other bed watching raptly. I started by nuzzling Shawna’s ear and cheek.

Then I started with light kisses on her cheek, moved to her nose, over her forehead, and down the other cheek. I kissed her until I came to her mouth. I gave her a dry, light kiss, then pursed my lips and varied the pressure.

By now, she was breathing a little heavier. Her eyes were opening and closing. I wonder if it was natural or if she didn’t know whether to keep them open or closed.

Many women read romance stories; some were good, and some were bad. It did inhibit some women because instead of enjoying it, they have strange notions. They try to fit what they read into their actual life. You were supposed to suckle their right tit and fondle the left one. Oh, my goodness, that’s not how it should go.

I nuzzled Shawna’s robe open at the very top and looked down at the top of her chest. She was flushed red, high on her chest. I glanced at her face and saw it was just as flushed. I had not noticed it because it suddenly came upon her.

I returned to kissing her while I slowly moved my hand into the top of her robe and let it pause partway down her right tit, under the robe. I gently cupped her tit as I ran my tongue over her lips. She opened her mouth for a second to audibly inhale as she was starting to pant.

Shawna is a young woman. Her complexion is off-white. I estimated her age to be eighteen to twenty. She has broad shoulders, and her arms and legs are sturdy. She is still feminine and feels nice and soft, even with her firm working muscles. She needs her muscles as the head woman in the hotel livery.

She is also thoroughly responsive.

I worked my tongue back and forth on her open lips. She accidentally moved her tongue in the way when she went to wet her lips. I chased her tongue for a few seconds, and she opened her mouth for more and started to get into the tongue action with me.

As we Frenched, I started moving my hand lightly around her tit. I knew many men liked to grab a tit or twist the nipples. Some women like that, but not usually the first time.

They are a nice size that barely fits my open hand, and my fingers are big. The tits are firm, but I knew they would become motherly and softer after a baby or two.

As she got into the kissing more, I opened her robe more and started to caress the other tit. I alternated between her tits for a few minutes, then I slowly moved my head down and sucked her left tit. I ran my tongue around the outer part of her areolas, ignoring the nipple, which now had woken fully. I blew on it.

Shawna murmured quietly. I could not understand what she was saying.

As for Shawna’s beauty, she would be great on the farm and has more than enough femininity to be exciting. She’s no great beauty; her face is plain, and she has a prominent square jaw. She does have a gentle smile. The small eyes, That’s it. Her small eyes detract from her face. She appears to be a lovely woman. Her body promises me a wild ride.

Her areolas were large and somewhat undefined until I bothered them a bit. Then, they wrinkled up and darkened a bit, making them more discernible. Her nipples are small.

Color-wise, her areolas started at a very pale white-pink. She has the barest light lavender ring of color around the outside. As I excite her, the light pink brightens to a darker pink. The areolas wrinkle up a lot and shrink in size.

After capturing her nipple, I alternated hands and mouth and did a number on the right tit. This was a weird position as my right hand had somehow got trapped under me.

“Oooooooooo...”

Opening her robe entirely and getting her to pull her arms out opened up Shawna’s pussy to my nose. I could seriously smell her arousal now. Some women’s pussy juice smells sweet, some sour, and others can be a downright acrid odor. Most have an aroma that is clearly announced when in a state of arousal.

Her smell made me harder. It was the smell of a virgin that was to be inseminated. This is what sex is about.

I shucked my robe swiftly, and both women looked down at my cock and bollocks. I heard two indrawn breaths and looked at their eyes to see their reactions. Both were mesmerized. It is a big one.

Most young women have seen baby dicks, but many have not really seen an adult cock, so the size sometimes throws them off. They think it will be a small dick, maybe just an inch or two longer. A cock is a whole other matter.

I moved Shawna’s left leg aside so I could get between. She got nervous because she thought this was her big debut. I settled between her legs and leaned over to kiss her. I dragged my cock around but did not aim it anywhere, although it was telling me to stick it right in, right now.

I don’t listen to what my cock tells me. If I did, it would all be over in a minute. Then, I would wake up the following day and wonder what the fuss was about. I always enjoyed the view and the ride as much as the destination.

I started kissing her for a few minutes so she could relax some of her fears. I started down her neck to her tits. I lavished a lot more wet attention on her tits before trailing down her stomach. Her movements were becoming jerky, making sounds in her throat.

“Ummmm...”

I watched her stomach heave and tremble. The trembling tummy I adored with my face and mouth.

I slid lower and kissed and tongued the area on either side of her pudenda. I rubbed my freshly shaved cheeks on her soft inner thighs.

These areas were pointed out as impassioning to some women. It has the side effect of improving their ability to get pregnant. The doctors had told me they think it prepares their inner female parts for impregnation.


She uttered, “Dirty.”

Now that she knew where and what I was doing, she tried pushing my head away.

I said, “Not dirty, it’s tasty, delicious.” I am sure you will enjoy this as much as I will. It will also help you to self-lubricate down here so that when I slide my member inside you, it will glide in effortlessly and, what is most important, without pain. A dry pussy is a painful unhappy pussy.”

“This way, you will feel pleasure and only pleasure. “I can do it the other way and just shove it in, or you can let me prepare you properly. Which way do you want?”

“Um, this way, I guess, how would I know?” (shrugs)

That settled that. I ran my tongue up and down without hitting her ‘man in the boat.’ I did this for a while, poking my tongue into her vaginal hole. She seemed to be wiggling around as she breathed heavily, trying to get me to ratchet things up. She knew she wanted more but didn’t know where she wanted me to lick. I slowed down and gently ran my tongue up until I was just underneath her button.

You can excite a woman’s button with a finger, but varying the pressure and controlling the movement between her wiggling and your movements can be difficult. Using your tongue and face to somewhat control her is a suitable method as long as you don’t find your nose in a dirty butt hole.

I licked her bump and quickly quit when she approached her peak. I could tell by her thrashing movements and how loud her “ohhhs and ahhhs” got. It was fun stringing her along, knowing I had complete control of her.

I slowly worked her up again, and just before she reached her peak, I licked down and wiggled my tongue in her hole and then up and down, avoiding that telltale bump that was easy to locate now.

“Noooo, not there. Not there?”

I have her mind scrambled.

“Where, here?” I asked as I flicked her button lightly.

“Yes, therrrrrre...”

I tickled her bump until I knew she was close. I then pressed harder on the bump as I found her nipples and started to tweak them gently. It was too much for her.

“WHAAAAAAHHHHHHHH!” she wailed out loud. “Uhh, Uhh Uhh Uhh Oooohhhhhhh!”

She let loose with her orgasm. She had been pumping her midsection up and down in the air for some time, my face riding the waves. No doubt I had another satisfied customer. I held on for dear life as she had probably the first cum in her life.

“Very good, Sweety, good,” I said as I slipped up and hauled her into my arms for a long hug and a good snuggle in her soft neck. She clutched herself to me, and I felt many aftershocks from her body.

She panted and panted and whimpered as she came down some.

“Why don’t you get on top for a while? We’ll see how it fits in you.”

She slid over, and I moved to the center of the bed. She moved and centered herself over me, and I aimed myself at her center, wiggling the head at the entrance to make sure he was wet enough. She was flowing well, so this would be an easy entrance. I put my hands on her hips to signal her to bring herself down slowly. I controlled her hips.

She was hot, very, very hot inside. I had seen the redness of her inner lips as she maneuvered, and her slit looked and felt firecracker hot. The other feeling was that she was a little loose-ish. That was good, as I had been without sex for weeks. Her being a little loose should help me not come too soon. I intended to make this last.

She said, “Ohhhhhhhhh. This is unbelievable.”

She eventually bottomed out, so her button was touching above my pelvic bone. She didn’t know how to move, so she just sat there quivering and wiggling her pussy around on me. I understood that was almost enough. Her sounds and movements meant she was pretty close again.

I was happy with this as it gave me just a little bit of fun without dumping my load right away. Trust me, I was more than ready. My cock had been bouncing up and down with my every heartbeat for at least twenty minutes now. My balls were aching and demanding relief.

Shawna kept huffing and puffing as she twitched, laying on me, and I was sure she was on the way again. I didn’t want that, so I grabbed her and rolled us over, holding tight so I would stay connected to her. After I stopped rolling, I started with slow strokes.

“Oh, that’s how you do it?”

“Yes, this is the usual way.” I continued and gave an extra firm push at the bottom of each stroke.

Shawna moaned, “Umf, umf, umf, unh, uhn, uhn, uhn, uhn, uhn...”

It wasn’t words, but it did communicate her feelings.

I had stroked for a minute and had brought her to the brink, so I stood up on my knees, pulling her with me. I moved her legs over my shoulders as I pulled her pussy up. I then began to grind on her vulva firmly at the bottom of every stroke. Occasionally, I would tweak one nipple gently and then do the other, always keeping one hand on the bed so we didn’t collapse. It took about three nipple tweaks before she started fluttering down below. I knew she was almost there, so I didn’t vary my actions.

Sometimes, changing what you are doing can stop the woman in a midstream, confused by the different things you do, which often brings frustration. Occasionally, it can be so bad they will stop right there, and all your work ends when she quits participating. If what you are doing is working, leave it alone.

Sometimes, you must vary to see what works with a particular woman. What turns one on pisses off another. But the cardinal rule is if it works, keep it.

She started grunting and wheezing, and I knew we were there. At the last, I rubbed her button gently with my thumb and started humping her harder, and she went right over the figurative dam with a roar.

“OOOOOAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHH! My word!” Uhhhhh, oooooh my. Oh my. Oh my. Oh, my goodness ... AHHhhhhh...”

I held her in that position for several minutes, stroking down and up, making sure my seed was pushed through to her womb. This position uses gravity to help the seed get there. I had learned this method from the Royal College. Doctors had been studying this for years, and tests showed this method worked best.

“Robby, can you wait a few minutes? I need a quick shower, and Shawna should stay propped us a while to make sure the seed gets where it needs to ... hand me a pillow, dear.”

“I guess so. Right now, I am so confused. This is the first I have heard of this. I have seen cattle and chickens do it, but they only took a minute. This seems like so much more, uh, it’s almost brutish to watch.”

“People can do it the animal way too. But this is way more fun than that way.”

“All right, but I am very nervous now.”

“Fear not, little lady, for you have seen it all now. I’ll let you control the speed of things. We will only do things as you become comfortable with them. I’m sure you’ll enjoy it. You heard Shawna, and she obviously enjoyed it.”

“Yes, sir.”

I headed to the shower. I didn’t fool around in the shower as Robby was nervous. After drying off, I hung the towel in the bathroom.

There was a small clock on the room’s mantel. “What time do you ladies have to leave? I asked as we headed back to the bed.”

Shawna said, “We don’t, and you may have us until we get up in the morning. We normally work the evening shift but were freed tonight specifically for this opportunity. What girl or woman would turn down a handsome, young, capable, and smart man? A smart child beats an idiot brat any time. Giggle.”

“That’s OK - good...”

I went to the other bed and looked down at Robby. I opened her robe and looked down at her lying there. It’s like looking at a fine nude art painting of a pretty young girl. Robby has pure white skin that begs to be touched, her body waif-like. Her hair is blonde, a soft golden blonde like spun gold. It’s very curly, and I noticed it had been bouncy when she walked.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.