Another Time and Another Place - Cover

Another Time and Another Place

Copyright© 2022 by Duncan Mickloud

Chapter 2

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - A sexy fantasy romp. A man dies of old age - I know, right? Elsewhere a young boy takes ill and fades away. The elderly man wakes to find himself in the boy’s abandoned body. Thus starts his new life on an alternate Earth with a wildly divergent history. He discovers he has been sent on a mission. Starts slow because of character and story development.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Teenagers   Consensual   Science Fiction   Alternate History   DoOver   Extra Sensory Perception   Post Apocalypse   Time Travel   Incest   Brother   Sister   Harem   Interracial   Indian Female   First   Lactation   Massage   Masturbation   Petting   Pregnancy   Tit-Fucking   Big Breasts   Size   Small Breasts  

Later I heard a knock and looked up towards the door to see my mother. I jerked in anticipation of being yelled at.

She said, “You need a bath, me bucko. I am making dinner. Carrie will bring the hot water. Your betrothed can help you. (Stop with the betrothed business, please, I just fricken met her.) You are still weak, so do what she says and let her help you.”

“Yes, Mam,” I said out loud.

I’m still a little confused. My “betrothed” is going to help me bathe? This should get interesting.

Sally took my hand and led me down the hall to my right. I had not been to this bathroom yet. I had been only peeing in the half bath off the kitchen, which was rarely. I was drinking a lot of water, probably because I was somewhat dehydrated.

The bathtub was a white enameled metal tub that looked like a watering trough. The ends leaned out slightly. It had a big wood stopper and only one tap for cold water in the middle.

Sally started the cold water and then helped me undress. Only one tap. I turned to look at her. She was still naked! In my sleepiness, I was barely paying attention. Ho boy. Up until now, I had not seen the whole package in clear daylight. My bedroom has heavy drapes.

Sally is HOT! Presently she was about five foot one in height and slender and shapely like young girls in my youth used to be. (Walter’s youth) Her face is oval, her mouth is small and full, and her nose is small and slightly upturned. Her eyes are medium size bright blue. I haven’t seen her ears yet as her blond hair goes down past her shoulders and covers them.

I (Walter) was born in my mid-1940’s and women had changed a lot from then until I died in 2031. At the turn of the 2030s, women had much larger breasts than the women of my youth. They probably gained two full bra sizes larger than women had historically. They also put more weight and height on. It seemed there was a trend to have big fat behinds, which a large majority had.

Funny, I didn’t like the modern-sized women at all. They appeared and acted much less feminine. I felt the atrocious change in the American diet had caused hidden hormone changes. Damn big agribusiness.

After all, the GMO food and animal feed covered in chemicals and pesticides harmed us. I know I had a lot of old age maladies that were unheard of in my youth. I knew in my gut it was the shit food the grocers supplied. It’s always about money.

One fact was sure. Cancer was almost an unknown disease before the introduction of modern farming practices.

I knew men’s virility was falling in my old world. Men had half the sperm they had just fifty years ago. Why not similar issues for women? This would indeed explain the change in how women acted.

Yes, the huge tits and fat butts on many modern women were not attractive. Neither was their demeanor. Many were rude and dismissive. Others were outright bitches. I know many younger guys loved their look, but not me. It wasn’t natural.

I observed Sally had already developed lovely hips. She has a flat stomach with very little definition, reminiscent of women in my 1940s. Sally’s legs were long-looking. Because of her youth, she has a fine covering of wispy blond hair on her pussy.

Her bum is small, round, and very sweet-looking. The pièce de résistance was her slim ankles and delicate feet. I have always gone for women with slender ankles and lovely feet. She’s simply a stunning girl-woman.

Her breasts are smaller than I thought. They are perfectly cone-shaped at about 3 inches wide each. They rose up and came out about one and a half inches. They poke straight out from her chest and are mounted up high to the sides. Her areolas were small and almost as light-colored as her skin. Her breasts are perfectly symmetrical with no sag or wiggle.

She has a few more years to grow totally. She has all the female parts and can technically have babies right now. Yet, I am not in any hurry to ruin the beauty of her perfect young blossoming body with many babies.

Then there was her general attitude. She is a happy person and quick to smile and touch me. I remember she is pretty cuddly. I usually do not go for excess cuddling. But my current health had me in a weaker state, and I could see that I was growing to enjoy every touch from Sally.

It was as if something flowed from her into me. Some unseen thing or power infused me with calm. I had thoughts of nurturing and caring for her. I wanted to care for her.

I may be one fortunate guy. Apparently, she already loves me, a good thing in an arranged marriage. I am already mostly in love with her.

I realized she was watching me look at her. “What?”

“You are a delight to my eyes. You are simply dazzling,” I said.

She smiled and said, “Thank you for the compliment. I am happy you find me pleasing, my soon-to-be husband.”

Gulp!

I turned at a sound to see Carrie bring in the hot water in a large kettle. She added that to the approximate one inch of water already in the tub and felt it and said, “Just right.”

I noticed that Carrie had changed to a house dress that looked like it was cut from a wife beater’s t-shirt pattern. It came halfway down her thighs and was tight enough that she left little to my imagination.

Even wearing her everyday dress, she is causing me to have incestuous thoughts. A brother should not be tortured by his sister this way. Mainly when you consider, she’s not my sister but a hot half, undressed teen in my mind.

It came to me that I was not the old Walter. I was still recovering from a nasty illness, but I was passionate as shit now.

As I looked at Carrie’s legs, I realized she had mildly hairy legs. What is this? I figured out something I missed in my post-illness torpor. The older the female, the fuzzier the legs, armpits, and the mons.

Sally said, “Let me help you into the tub” she took my hand and put an arm around me as I stepped into the tub and sat down. She climbed in at the other end, and we were tightly squeezed in with knees sticking out at angles. The good news was the two inches of water became almost five in-depth with us both in it.

I had a front-row seat to all Sally’s delights. Yes, she is still a virgin, alright, with a small tuft of blond hair above the pink parts. The sparse hair all but turned transparent in the water. “Oh my!” I thought - as Mr. Sulu used to say.

The water was cooling fast, so we hurried through. The soap was a light brown-orange colored homemade-looking bar with flecks of green. I found out later that the green flecks are finely chopped rosemary. We made our own soaps here.

We washed each other. I gently washed her and her special bits as she did mine. I found out I have quite a few dark hairs down there, which is reassuring. My dick was long and thin. Only about six inches now. The balls are quite large. They looked like they belonged on a bull or something.

Sally likes my balls. She touches them a lot and plays with them. It seemed she likes to scratch them from underneath. Of course, this caused me to come to full length and hardness. She somewhat avoided my dick other than a quick wash.

Two can play at that game. I enjoyed washing her little titties. They got rosier as I toyed with them. I enjoyed washing her legs, and when I got to her pussy, I ran my thumb up and down to tease her back.

I got no complaints from Sally. An ordinary girl would be pushing my hand away. She accepted it as usual.

It was getting pretty cool, so we hurried through washing up. The washcloth and towels are not the terrycloth I was used to. They are cotton but are white with two blue stripes and feel different, more like linen. I dried her back, and she dried mine.

Carrie came in with Bethy and another bit of hot water. She dumped the water in and popped our baby sister into the tub.

“Now, Mum and I can have fresh baths a little later at our leisure. Wait just a minute. You two can dry Bethy off.” Carrie quickly washed her sister, and Bethy giggled all the way through.

In about a minute, Bethy was handed to Sally, and we quickly dried her off. We hung the towels as Bethy skedaddled naked down the hall. She ran in delight, just as fast as her little feet would let her.

From the other end of the house, Mum said, “Bethy, go put some clothes on before you catch your death of cold.” Some sayings appear to be universal.

After we got to my room, we put on wraps. Mine was a little longer, more like a kilt made of light soft material. Sally had one here at my house. Hers went mid-thigh. The wraps are buttoned at the waist, and the two ends create an area where a leg shows through. Very sexy on Sally, very uncomfortable for me.

The nudity and the visually induced cornucopia of flesh I saw had created a firm issue for me. They noticed when we got to the living room, but nothing was said about it. I saw a few secret grins. Thankfully we were sitting at the table, and I only had to look at all the bare fucking-naked breasts.

Give me a break. Mom has C cup-size round tits with medium tan areolas, silver dollar sized. Her fat nipples looked as if they had been chewed by several babies. Her tit definitely passes the pencil test, even after four babies.

Carrie has B cup champagne-shaped tits with half dollar size areolas and light tan nips. Three outstanding examples of femininity. I’m having difficulty seeing my diner for the boobs. They are giggly. I think they know how they are affecting me.

Dinner for me is chicken soup, which is phenomenal. I realized everything in it is home-grown, fresh, and very delicious. The chicken had been shredded finely. The soup had plenty of oil in it. Soo good, like we used to have. Not having factory-grown chicken made all the difference in the taste.

A small bowl of beets cooked to the side until mushy and soft. Usually, I’m not a beet kinda guy, but these tasted great. A delicious glass of cool tea with a dab of honey for sweetener. I was happy until Mum asked me to do the dishes.

Sally helped me. First, the kettle was put on the stove, then I learned not to put food down the sink. Scraps went into a clay pot with a lid to be taken to the animals. I washed the dishes in hot water wearing huge rubber gloves.

Sally directed me and dried the dishes and put them away since she knew where they went. The pot for the soup required scrubbing using a steel wool pad. We added water to the kettle for Carrie and Mum’s bath.

The kitchen was a revelation. It was a very large open room. On the backside of the house was a Dutch door with the top open to allow air circulation.

The room is surrounded on three sides by windows and the rear door. Each window is three feet by three and has twelve tall glass panes. The windows have wood casings and are hinged at the top.

They are opened by swinging them down and latching them. Thin white gauzy curtains provided some protection from bugs flying in. A heavier set of curtains were pulled back probably because we are in the hotter months of the year.

Along the east end of the house is a long bare-wood kitchen counter with loads of space. A single large metal sink has a spigot with one tap for water. It also has a small hand pump when the water tank runs dry. Water flows sedately from the tank. There are no attachments for squirting water.

I found a large clay jar thing under the sink with the drainpipe going in one end. Another pipe goes out the other. Some form of a tank that acts as a trap? The down going pipe goes underneath the house.

I found out later that we do not have septic. Liquids went into a cesspit tank which drained into a leach field made with clay pipes.

I had wondered because the bathrooms had nothing to wipe your butt with. Up until now, I had not been out to the outhouse. It is out back at least 100 feet away.

I had not realized that the outhouse is reserved for going number two. The bucket-shaped toilets inside the house are just for peeing.

Near the back door are two wood stoves. One looks a little small with a twelve by twenty-four inch top. It sets up on legs. The second stove is bigger. During summer, much of the cooking happens on the small one because it puts out less heat than the big stove.

A box next to the small stove contains lots of sticks in one-inch and two-inch widths for firing the small stove. Some sticks are pine and some hardwood.

The larger stove has regular wood stacked in a metal rack and a large stovepipe. Both of the stoves are cast iron with white enamel on the outside. The larger stove is in the middle of the doorway to the dining room. I would find out later that it was the sole heat source in Winter. Bedrooms are pretty cold in the dead of Winter.

I did not see any appliances at all, particularly a refrigerator. Mostly there is a large pantry and very lovely but plain cabinets all over the kitchen.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.