Another Time and Another Place - Cover

Another Time and Another Place

Copyright© 2022 by Duncan Mickloud

Chapter 19

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 19 - A sexy fantasy romp. A man dies of old age - I know, right? Elsewhere a young boy takes ill and fades away. The elderly man wakes to find himself in the boy’s abandoned body. Thus starts his new life on an alternate Earth with a wildly divergent history. He discovers he has been sent on a mission. Starts slow because of character and story development.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Teenagers   Consensual   Science Fiction   Alternate History   DoOver   Extra Sensory Perception   Post Apocalypse   Time Travel   Incest   Brother   Sister   Harem   Interracial   Indian Female   First   Lactation   Massage   Masturbation   Petting   Pregnancy   Tit-Fucking   Big Breasts   Size   Small Breasts  

James Edson arrived in Iron City with his security people. He has a sizable entourage of rail workers.

Because of the danger, the father-and-son team hired the famous Molly Sisters in Boston. The Molly Sisters is an organization of big-boned, well-trained Irish fighting women. They each carried two double-barreled long pistols, a large Billy club, a large knife, and more.

The Molly Sisters dressed alike to show their professionalism. Their presence and attitude prove they are not some kind of shallow subterfuge or a typical gang. James has a dozen Molly Sisters with him. He takes several with him everywhere he goes.

This allowed James to always have at least some Molly’s with him. Notably, they protect his belongings. That included his papers and the gold chest.

Banking between New England and the mother country is still backward. This requires the need for the gold chest.

As James approached Iron City, they passed underneath a tall bridge on the Ohio River. Minutes later, as they neared the town’s point, he could see other bridges. These are on the Allegewi (Allegheny) river to the North and the Monongahela river to the South.

After docking, James gathered his guards and his possessions, and they took buggies. Buggies were conveniently waiting there for hire. They headed out to find a good hotel.

James is dressed as a gentleman, but he is not a pushover. He carries a custom pair of over-under derringers in .41 caliber. They have four-and-a-half-inch barrels. He also has an Italian Stiletto Spring Assisted Knife. The derringers and the knives were only available in London.

His father had the same rig. John has six Molly’s Girls at the Boston end.

James chose The Mansions on Fifth for his hotel. The Mansions on Fifth is the most extensive and exclusive hotel in Iron City. The place took up a huge city block downtown and is seven stories tall. James figures it must have steel in it to be built that tall.

He sent his workers and the off-duty Mollys to the nearby Jensen Hotel to rest.

We arrived at our suite, and I showered while the guards relaxed. After I finished showering, two guards took showers so they could go out with me. After the two Molly’s Girls were cleaned up, we headed downstairs.

I was hungry as the steamboat fare was unpalatable. The entire trip had been tediously slow, making things worse. Part of it was his fault. He had a yard engine in pieces, a bunch of tools, and some track and hardware. All that metal slowed the boat down. It had pulled a barge behind it, which really slowed them down.

I had extended my day’s fast until good food was available. This was my only thought - I wanted food now. Good food.

I felt completely comfortable with the hotel surroundings. That allowed my guards to eat a light meal while watching over me. We went upstairs, and I reviewed our business plan for a while. Father and I had written it up to make things consistent.

I left looking for an attorney since we knew nobody here. I talked to several attorneys and was not having any luck, so I decided to try a bank or two.

The local lawyers thought they should be majority partners for a few work hours. Typical shysters. Iron Cities’s lawyers seem every bit as bad as Scottish lawyers.

I asked back at the hotel what would be the best bank. I needed someone who does business with iron and steel companies.

My two Mollys and I then went to the 2nd Iron City Bank before they closed at three in the afternoon. What is it with banks and their useless hours of operation? It’s as if they are showing you their total disdain. They have money, and you don’t. What utter horse-shit.

I negotiated with the vice president and deposited a starter amount in the bank. I received introduction letters to two iron and steel mills.

I asked for a messenger when I got back to the hotel. I gave her the introduction letters. I added a note requesting an appointment very soon. I mentioned I would need a lot of steel over the next few years.

Since I was still downstairs and hungry, I went into the restaurant and ordered a T-bone and baked potato. While enjoying my after-meal coffee with German chocolate cake, the hotel manager approached. She asked to speak with me.

The manager said, “My female employees have seen you and were curious if you were free for the evening.”

James thought, “Hmm.” I had heard of things like this before.”

Because of his appealing, clean looks and well-dressed appearance, women wanted James. Women considered themselves more or less equals. They often were upfront about their wants or needs.

James said, “Yes, I would be happy to oblige you. How many employees do you have here?”

She said, “More than 115 at the peak of the day. They come and go as needed, depending on the time of day. It’s the nature of this business.”

I said, “Let’s be clear. We are talking about women who work here. They want me to get them pregnant?”

“Yes, sir, that is their main purpose for working here. Their aim is to become pregnant with a gentleman. They feel breeding is important. The women talk about these things quite a bit. Fraternization with customers is one of the perks they get here. Would you like me to send up two girls for your pleasure?”

James said, “No, that is not an efficient method. I have an ability, a sixth sense that tells me when a woman is in season. If you can get ten or fifteen women in a room, I can pick one or two that are most likely to catch.”

She said, “You can do that?”

I said, “Yes, I have a better than eighty percent impregnation rate. I have even been to the Royal College of Medicine in Edinburgh. I visited there with my father and consulted with the doctors there. He and I both can sense a woman’s coming into season. Father is almost as virile as I, and he’s getting up in age now.

I continue. The doctors have discovered methods you can use to improve results. I make use of those methods. Nothing is more gratifying than a job done well.”

Continues, “I am sure that if you allow me to choose from some women on the days I will be here, we can leave several babies for your employees to enjoy. By the way, how do you handle these women having babies here at a business?”

She said, “It’s simple, our guests are almost all female, and they often bring babies or children. We have a nursery and a small school for their older children. Our employees share in the nursery and school.

Continues, “The babies and children are cared for by our employees. This allows the guests the time they need to conduct their business. If an employee’s baby needs feeding, the mother can stop in during her break and feed it. We also have nursemaids that can feed a guest’s baby if needed.”

“She said, We can’t pay very well here because of all the competition. We have a building around the side where we feed and house our employees. It is efficient, and it creates a big family atmosphere here. We keep almost all employees a long time that way.”

I said, “Very different way of doing business. I did see several older women working here.”

“Yes, we have a lot of happy women. Most stay until they have to retire or they die. That part is sad. A woman who works her forty years can put aside enough to get a small place outside of town if she wants. Often, two older women retire together simultaneously and share a place.”

James said, “Well, let me know when your ladies are gathered. I will be happy to help them get pregnant. So, can you get several women together and let me pick one or two likely candidates?”

Jane said, “Yes, give me about fifteen minutes. I will gather them in the room next to yours, which is empty now. Does that suit your needs?”

“Yes, very much, until then?”

“See you very soon.”

My guards and I returned to my rooms to wait. Someone knocked, and they opened the door. It’s the manager, Jane. I knew her name was Jane because she had a gold-colored name badge with “Jane” engraved on it.

She said, “I have a connecting suite through here,” as she indicated a door on my left that appears bolted from this side.

I replied, “Oh, that’s convenient.”

She said, “We never know how many rooms a guest may need. This suite has two of these doors to outer rooms. They have locks on both sides of the doors. Your bodyguards are in the left room.”

I said, “Alright, let’s look to your ladies,” I said, getting up.

She said, “I brought ten. If we need more, I can send out for more.”

I said, “That’s fine if I find two. If not, we may need another batch.”

She said, “How long will you need the ones you select?”

I said, “All night. The technique requires more than one session. If I have two partners, I can alternate them and increase their ability to get pregnant.”

A couple of the women’s eyes opened in wonder. I thought the manager was about to faint.

I started walking down the line, looking at the women. You could tell their jobs by the clothes they wore. Some had maids’ outfits, and others dressed as waitresses or cooks. One woman had slick-looking black slacks and a round hat with no bill. She’s a messenger. One woman, at the end, was a big and sturdy gal. She’s dressed in course clothing.

I stopped in front of the big, sturdy one. She had a sweaty smell that was almost sharp. Underneath the horse shit smell was the telltale scent of her recent ovulation.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.