Another Time and Another Place - Cover

Another Time and Another Place

Copyright© 2022 by Duncan Mickloud

Chapter 15

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 15 - A sexy fantasy romp. A man dies of old age - I know, right? Elsewhere a young boy takes ill and fades away. The elderly man wakes to find himself in the boy’s abandoned body. Thus starts his new life on an alternate Earth with a wildly divergent history. He discovers he has been sent on a mission. Starts slow because of character and story development.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Teenagers   Consensual   Science Fiction   Alternate History   DoOver   Extra Sensory Perception   Post Apocalypse   Time Travel   Incest   Brother   Sister   Harem   Interracial   Indian Female   First   Lactation   Massage   Masturbation   Petting   Pregnancy   Tit-Fucking   Big Breasts   Size   Small Breasts  

I popped into the house for a minute. Mum asked me to make a run to town in an hour or so. I went home to eat and had a bowl of gruel with Gracie.

Sally and the others were outside already. I made a visit to the bathroom and sponged off. I probably reeked. I’d had Evelyn last night and the twins this morning.

Grace tried to get me to sex her up. Hmm, maybe my own smell got her motor running. I hesitated but passed on the offer and returned to my parent’s place.

Today I had a load of dried herbs to take into town. Caroline was coming with me to visit her friend Sheryl in town.

From the start of the ride into town, I lightly tingled Carrie’s tits and pussy. As we rode along, I tried to time her good feelings, so they matched the ride of the buggy. Kind of like the buggy was doing it. I saw she had broken out in a sweat, and after about ten minutes, I could smell her sweet sisterly cunt. I let her cum long before we got to town.

“Oh, oh, oh, Donny! You asshole.”

I said, “You have me all confused now.”

I think, “Thou dust protest too much,” and confusion is the normal state of mind for a teen girl.

I dropped her off at Sheryl’s house. Carrie told me to take my time so she could visit. The spice shop had a sign saying it opens at noon. I’m not waiting for that, that’s hours away, so I knocked on the door. When that got me nothing, I knocked louder.

The door opened an inch or two, and I saw a gray-blue eye, and the lady behind the eye said, “Donny?”

“Arianna, Mum sent me into town with herbs for you. They are in the buggy.”

“Oh my. I had been working in my garden and lost track of time. I was just rinsing the dirt and sweat off. Tie your horse up and start bringing the herbs in. I’ll leave the door unlocked.”

“Yes, mam.”

As I came in, I saw the front room was part workroom and part display. I saw the typical small, one-room living space through the back. Arianna was naked and standing in a small tub, rinsing herself off.

As I came and went, she continued to wash uncaringly. I knew where this was headed.

I was getting more suspicious when she said loudly, “Can you give my back a scrub? I do miss having someone here to help me reach my back.”

“I can do that.”

I set the last bags on the counter, locked the door, and walked into the back room. She handed me a washcloth already soaped. I pulled my shirt off so it wouldn’t get wet.

I asked, “Did you want it hard or soft,” talking about the washing part.

“I so love it hard when I can get it.” OK, suspicion is semi-confirmed.

I washed her back, soaped my hands up, and washed her medium tits. She leaned back into me, getting my pants wet.

Who gives a fuck about wet? I have my hard cock pressed into her and her soapy tits in my hands. They are the best kind of tits, they are new tits.

She’s short, probably not even five feet tall. The name is intriguing. Arianna Guerra sounds Spanish or Mexican. She’s neither. I found out later she’s Dutch and from the Spanish Netherlands.

Her complexion is off-white. The oddity is her hair. She’s blond - sort of. You might say it’s a dark honey blond, but that’s not right. It has a strange tint, maybe some brown or gray. It’s hard to say what darkens her hair.

Blondes come in many shades, but her shade is new to me. Her pussy, eyebrows, armpits, and even legs match her head’s hair color. Her off-white complexion and hair color are complimentary shades.

I particularly liked washing her pussy. It was full, and her labia were already puffed up. I think she has been waiting for me, maybe rubbing herself. She probably had talked to one of my other town ladies. I slipped two fingers into her cunt as far as I could go. Just for fun, I ran one finger partway into her bum.

She uttered unconvincingly, “Hey, none of that.”

Arianna’s face is squarish. Her nose is almost rectangular. Her forehead is prominent. Her lips are very full and a light shade of lavender. Her overall stature says she’s a hearty farm woman, just short. Her eyes are gray with several highlights.

She eyed me as if I was a man she was ready to eat. I was good with that. I continued diddling her pussy. I must have been doing something right. She’s having trouble just standing as I worked her entire body over.

She asked, “Who’s seducing whom here?”

I said, “You know, I could use a quick wash too?”

“Please be my guest, Donny.”

I got rid of my moccasins, and she inhaled loudly when I dropped my pants and underwear.

“WHOA! Donny! Where did you get that?” (pointing)

“I think from my father.”

I kissed her, and it ended up I kissed in her direction because when I got near, I was overtaken by hurricane Arianna. Her lips are full and wide. When we touched lips, she took over. We were as one, as they say in the romance novels.

This babe could smooch. She’s fully lingual in Frenching as well. It’s like she inhaled my face. Her lips have a real sexual connection of their own. They have a direct link below. I zapped her tits and pussy, and she trembled in my arms. Sheesh, now I’m holding her up.

We staggered to her bed and sat on it while kissing more. My hands roamed all over her body, and she returned the favor. Her areolas started as a light tan with a lavender ring.

As I worked her tits over, tweaking the nipples and occasionally adding a zap to them. Her nipples turned a warm shade of pink and then got bright pink towards the tips. The lavender ring is more purple now.

I put one hand on her cunt as she grabbed my newfound friend and stroked him as if she had done this before.

I checked her tummy and dropped an egg for her. I started working her cunt and tits heavier. She enjoyed it rougher than most. Even so, it’s a delicate balance between her feeling that a man’s handling her and just being an asshole.

The big surprise was she wanted to fuck doggy style. She got on her knees, so I moved to enter her. Who am I to argue?

I said, “I love the feel of your cunt.”

She said, “Yes ... my cunt ... fuck me in my CUNT!”

She was off to the races immediately.

Arianna grunted loudly each time he bottomed out, tapping her cervix. Then the screaming and gyrations started. She was all over the place as she came. I had to hold on tight or get thrown off this E-ticket ride.

Arianna began to yell, “OhhhhaaaaaaahhhhhhhHHHHH - FUCK ME DONNY!”

So I did. After the first cum, she ended up with her head sideways and her upper chest on the bed. She had slid down a little.

I sensed she was multi-orgasmic, so I didn’t end it there. I kept stroking slowly, and as she started up a second time, I wet my finger and played around her rosette. At the right time, I stuck my finger in to the first digit.

She uttered, “Oh, oh, oh, no, no, don’t oh, oh OHH OHHHHAAAHHHHHHHHH!”

‘Shit, shit, FUUUCK! Aaaahhhhgghhh’ I groaned as I joined her.

I had no choice. She was too tight not to.

She about broke my finger when her asshole clamped down. I was also worried she may have permanently bent my cock the way she had clenched me so hard.

It was more than time to move on. Today I’m in a hurry because my sister is waiting. Next time I want to take my time. I want to go around the world if I get the chance. We hugged each other and had a few parting kisses. My lips are noticeably sore. Arianna was rough on me.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.