Another Time and Another Place - Cover

Another Time and Another Place

Copyright© 2022 by Duncan Mickloud

Chapter 14

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 14 - A sexy fantasy romp. A man dies of old age - I know, right? Elsewhere a young boy takes ill and fades away. The elderly man wakes to find himself in the boy’s abandoned body. Thus starts his new life on an alternate Earth with a wildly divergent history. He discovers he has been sent on a mission. Starts slow because of character and story development.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Teenagers   Consensual   Science Fiction   Alternate History   DoOver   Extra Sensory Perception   Post Apocalypse   Time Travel   Incest   Brother   Sister   Harem   Interracial   Indian Female   First   Lactation   Massage   Masturbation   Petting   Pregnancy   Tit-Fucking   Big Breasts   Size   Small Breasts  

I stopped poor Annie again with the rider well past us. She is around the bend and leaving us. Annie looked back at me with disgust.

I pulled Happy Ashesekha around, so she had her back to me as my left hand slid inside her top to fondle a tit. It was the tit I wasn’t sparking. Her skirt had slid up. I couldn’t keep my hands off those legs. I began running my right hand up and down her long warm legs.

A few caresses later, I could smell the aroma of her legs from my rubbing them. That filled me with want. It was the smell of a young girl’s legs on a hot day, like dry wood with a sweetish hint of musk. It hit me like a brick.

I continued petting her thighs as I worked my way towards her vagina. As I toyed with her more, different emanations started assailing my nose. The message was unmistakable. Hot, wet pussy was now available for my dining pleasure. But, she’s so young.

Eventually, my hand reached her tiny pussy. She appeared paralyzed as I three-fingered the area immediately above her slit. I held it for ten seconds as I added energy to those same nerve bundles.

Next, I licked my middle finger and quickly returned it to her little pussy. I slid it between her pussy lips and found out the heat and tingling I’d added had made her clit rise up. Sadly the clit’s still dry.

“Donny! Uhhhnn?”

I dipped my finger down, got a small amount of her pussy oil, and rubbed that up onto her clit. She started convulsing in my arms almost right away. Talk about a quick trigger.

“Aaaahhhhhh ... yes, yes, yes, umhum ... YESSssssss. Oh, Donny, Whaaat? Umm, umm.”

I held her to me with my right arm around her with her top pushed up a little. I grabbed the reins with one and gave them a shake as I clicked to Annie. We rode along for a while as I gently held her left titty and occasionally gave it a caress.

We continued with light kisses as I waited for my dick to go down. It had no interest in going down, so we had to stop the kisses and fondling for a while. We’re almost home.


We were leaving a wooded area and getting near a farm, so I reluctantly relinquished her booby. She straightened up and turned forward.

“Just what was that, Donny?”

“It’s what men feel when they have sex. We call it to cum, or we are cumming. You might have heard the term. Now you know how it feels. It seems women can do it too.”

“I heard from Little Fawn that she was overcome in some way. I think this is what she was talking about. Women can do this cum too?”

“Yes, if her partner knows how to go slow so that the woman is comfortable. I don’t think many men know about this. They put it in, and it’s over in moments, like a rabbit.”

“I think I enjoyed that a lot. Thank you for awakening me or whatever you call it.”

“It was my pleasure, Happy.”

“Mine too,” she mumbled.

We pulled up by the barn, and I had Annie brushed and fed her some oats in minutes. I was getting the hang of this. I had been brought up on a farm, but we used red tractors (Case), not mares.

“Would you like to come into the house, Happy?”

“You’re not taking me up in the hayloft like my sisters, giggle?”

“I would very much love to take you up in the hayloft, but I think, for some reason, we should not rush into this. I would like to get to know you again.”

“I, too, would like to get to know the new you, Donny.”

“Would you like to come into the house?”

“That would be nice, like old times for me.”

We went in the back door and saw an Indian gentleman at the table sipping tea with my mother. Happy ran to him and kissed his cheek. “Father.”

“Hello, daughter,” he said with a twinkle in his eye.

Mum said, “Donny, This is Elder Big Head. He is an elder of the local group of Shawnee people that live nearby and is a good friend of ours.”

I reached out to shake his hand, and he stood and took my forearm, so I took his.

“Yes, I see he does not remember me. I had difficulty understanding since I had not heard of this. There is something very different. I sense a power the old Donny did not have.”

Happy said, “Mmm ... Maybe that explains Little Fawn and Black Willow’s both being pregnant and both with boys so quickly. A rare outcome.”

I said, “Perhaps not so rare for me, and there are a few others as well.”

“What? How did this happen,” Mum asked.

“I think it comes from Father. He’s prolific, isn’t he? You might call it fate or divine will, maybe? As Elder Big Head has said, I do have a power when it comes to women. I understand their bodies, a knowledge of them that I should not have. It allows me to create a baby quickly.”

In my mind, I added that ‘my babies will ALL be boys.’

Elder Big Head said, “Yes, and that’s why I’m here talking to my old friend. My two daughters are pregnant; for now, that’s not a problem. It will become a bigger problem in many months as their stomachs swell with my grandsons. That has all been verified. Thank you for that.”

Mum said, “In six months from now, those girls will be too big to do any farm work. So now we are discussing things because I will need new employees.”

The Chief started, “I have thirty-four daughters total. My senior wife has six daughters alone. My other wives had the remainder. Some daughters are getting a little old and may not want more babies. Then there are a few daughters from outside my family.”

“Wow. That is not easy to comprehend,” I said.

Happy asked, “I’m on that list somewhere, Father?”

Elder Big Head said, “I will talk with Corn Tassel. She and I will decide who goes first. You’re the youngest, Happy. Right now, I’m inclined to send the twins first. Katherine, with your permission, I will select two older daughters to take over here. Try to keep Donny away from them. (he grinned) Little Fawn and Black Willow can have their babies and enjoy them for a while. Of course, that will be when you think the time is right. Is that satisfactory to you?”

Mum said, “Yes.”

Happy said, “Da, but he has been my friend for years. Should I not be the first?”

“My sweet daughter, I would not see you swollen with a child so young. Humor an old man for a while, please. Once you’re pregnant, you will be burdened for many years. Enjoy your youth. Donny is not going to leave soon. Are you Donny?”

“No, sir.”

Happy said, “But it is a woman’s purpose.”

“Yes, a woman’s, not my little girl. I have a premonition that you should not get with a child at this time. I need to dream on this.”

Big Head had the same premonition I had. Like Sally, I did not look forward to Happy’s young body being puffed up by pregnancy. She’s so fine to look at. It would be criminal to desecrate her loveliness and youth. I could spend an entire day looking at her face. It is that perfect.

We continued to discuss when and where I would meet candidates. This lasted for a while. I was unsure of a place suitable at the Bright’s place. I had not considered their place before. For some reason, I felt more comfortable servicing women in the hay loft here. Perhaps because it’s familiar. I don’t want to rub Sally’s nose in my affairs.

Now I have two women I love. I don’t know how, but I fell for Happy the moment I saw her. She’s a joy to be around. I don’t want either girl to swell up or get stretch marks. Then later, watch their tits sag after the baby finishes nursing. I think they are my special ladies.

I had two children in my other life, and the feelings were good, but this, this is pure ecstasy. It’s like each woman I visit is some type of phenomenon. There’s much more to it beyond the simple act of copulation. I realized this was something I would have to sleep on.

I knew from my prior life that when I had a crucial or significant issue, I would have to contemplate it. To mull it over a bit. In a day or so, I would eventually come to a fuller understanding. Any decision I would make would be logical and support my own moral compass. I would go forward knowing I had the right of it.

We continued to discuss things and decided the hayloft here would be the best place. I was to go to the barn around sunup every day. If I met a woman there, she would be taken care of. I would be outside, and then I would be gone before Bethy was awake and allowed outside.


Gracie wanted me to drain her some when I returned home to the Bright house. The baby had just been fed, and she said she was worried about having too much.

I nursed her while Sally watched. I openly played with Gracie’s tit while I nursed her. Sally watched as I pushed an orgasm into Gracie while sucking in the second tit.

“Oh yes, oh yes, yes-yes-yes OHhhhhh...” Gracie groaned.

Sally asked, “What just happened?? Donny, did you make my sister happy with, uh, you know?”

“Yes, dear. I just helped your sister be happy. Can you smell her? Whenever I suckle her breasts, she generates a bouquet from below that makes me want to do this to her. Did I do a wrong thing?”

“I’m not sure. So, you can do that to any woman?”

In answer, I sparked Sally’s tits which she had felt before. I sparked her clit. Then I sent her an order to orgasm. I made it radiate from her lower spine.

“Ohh. Unnh, unh, unnnh, unh, unh, OHHhh! DONNIE! What the???”

I got down, put my head near her pussy er her skirt, and sniffed theatrically. Then I pushed my head in, pulled her to me some, and went to town eating her young cunt. I knew she might be sore from the sex we’d had, so I avoided the likely tender areas as she came.

“BUT, but Gracies right there.”

I didn’t answer. I just kept eating her through two more, smaller cums.

I sensed when she’d had enough. I got back up, sat next to her, and held her as her breathing returned to normal. It took several minutes.

“So, Donny. You can do that to any woman at any time?”

“Within reason.”

“What is within reason.”

“Well, I wouldn’t force it on anyone. I can sense who’s willing or not. I wouldn’t do it in a public place or in front of a child.”

“Go on. Although what exactly were you going to confess about.”

“Do you know Happy Ashesekha?”

“I know her well. We all used to play together. Why?”

“I gave her a ride home in the buggy when I left town.”

“And...?”

“I kissed her, and she enjoyed it enough to get off.”

“Get off? You mean you got her to cum for you by kissing and whatever else you-have. You got Happy to cum?”

“Uh, did I do wrong?”

“I’m not sure. We don’t believe in the Jewish god so much. I am not sure about Indian morals, though.”

He said, “Elder Big Head wants me to get several of his daughters pregnant. Happy is at the tail of the line of that line, so I’m pretty sure there’s no harm done?”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.