Another Time and Another Place - Cover

Another Time and Another Place

Copyright© 2022 by Duncan Mickloud

Chapter 13

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 13 - A sexy fantasy romp. A man dies of old age - I know, right? Elsewhere a young boy takes ill and fades away. The elderly man wakes to find himself in the boy’s abandoned body. Thus starts his new life on an alternate Earth with a wildly divergent history. He discovers he has been sent on a mission. Starts slow because of character and story development.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Teenagers   Consensual   Science Fiction   Alternate History   DoOver   Extra Sensory Perception   Post Apocalypse   Time Travel   Incest   Brother   Sister   Harem   Interracial   Indian Female   First   Lactation   Massage   Masturbation   Petting   Pregnancy   Tit-Fucking   Big Breasts   Size   Small Breasts  

As I woke up, I could tell Evelyn’s aroma had changed. The lust smell was in the air once again. Her other aroma that had announced she’s in season is now absent. She must be fertilized already. I must have fast swimmers. Part of the gift? Sheesh.

Since the bed is narrow, we somehow ended up on our right sides overnight. Evelyn’s head is on my right arm, and it’s tingling. My left hand somehow ended up on her left tit.

My dick mysteriously ended up against her hot, slightly damp cunt slit. Her left leg bent so we could fit together ... Was she trying to covertly screw me again this morning?

Two can play this game. I mumbled incoherently and twisted my lower half, so my dick was repositioned. Eating her out last night, I know exactly where to place my dick’s head to get the right angle.

After a minute or so, I mumbled again and slid myself just into her luxurious cunt. She’s hot and wet, and she has a soft cunt. Dicky appreciates the warm soggy welcome. Evelyn’s cunt certainly beckons you back for more.

It made me think of all my recent experiences and sights of half-naked women. Of all the women, Evelyn has to be the most desirable to me. The others are young and endearing, sexy even, but Evelyn is more my style.

Evelyn is much closer to my Walter persona. I think we need to have a talk soon. I’ll have to think about that. I love Sally, but Evelyn is closer to my mental age and true maturity.

Evelyn started wiggling, trying to get me deeper. I stayed still.

I mumbled again when she seemed to lose interest, so I gave it a short thrust. Now I’m just inside. Evelyn started moving, trying to get herself off. I just lay there inert, pretending.

I started lightly sparking her nipples and clit. As she continued to fuck at me slowly, I ramped the sparking up, increasing her pleasure level. Eventually, she worked her cunt up until I was entirely in her. She’s enjoying rubbing herself off, pumping me in short strokes. I amped up her excitement level even more.

I heard her whispering, “Oh, oh, fuck me, Donny, oh, oh, yes, oh damn, fuck meeeeee.”

I sparked her hard as I thrust into her firmly and held still, so I was against her cervix. She’s cumming. “Uhn, uhn, uhn, uhn,” she uttered, and I felt her cunt fluttering and clamping as I jetted out my cum into her again.

I had not made a sound yet, so I pretended to still be asleep. Was she getting a perverse pleasure, or was she on to me. Who knows?

We laid there for a few minutes, and I eventually softened. She jumped up and got the towel, and wiped herself and me. She lay down again, facing me.

Evelyn kissed my mouth and moved close, and held me. I moved my arm around her.

I said, “This is a nice way to wake up. You’re a delight in the morning.” I sprouted a piss hard-on.

“Is that for me?”

“Uh, sorry, I think I need to pee. I get this every morning.”

“OK, go pee, then wake up your bride. You should both take a bath this morning. It was hot last night with little wind. The sun is not quite up, so exchanging your wedding vows now is a perfect time.”

“That’s a great idea, Evelyn.”

I thought, what a weird world. I just fucked my mother-in-law in her bed. Now I am going to go take a morning bath with my bride. A really outlandish idea.

I roused Sally, and we quickly took a sponge bath in the bathroom. Since we were up, she put the oatmeal on. The rest of the family cycled through peeing and cleaning up. As they were all females, they mostly ignored me and didn’t hesitate to share bathrooms. I think some of the peeing I observed was for my viewing enjoyment. Vi seemed to enjoy peeing for me several times.

It was starting to lighten up, and we gathered in the living room. The family went outside by the back door, faced west, and waited. When the sun started to poke through, Sally and I started.

I held Sally’s hand and said, “Sally, I take you for my wife before our family and all creation, to have and hold, in good or bad. I will share all my treasure and my time with you until the day I die.”

“Donald Edson, I take you as my husband to provide you with many babies to carry to the next generation. I will cleave to you, honor you, and love you until one of us dies.”

We returned and enjoyed hot tea, scrambled eggs this morning, and the gruel. Sally and I retired to our bedroom as the others left to do chores. I told her about last night with her mom. She had listened in. Probably, her sisters had heard it too.

We got around to kissing, and I spent at least a half hour working Sally up. Sally’s semi-nubile body is gorgeous. That lushness of youth beckons you to defile her young ripe body and just have it as yours.

I didn’t plunder her as a typical teen boy would, but I wanted to. This is for keeps, so I controlled myself. I made slow passionate love to Sally, ramping up her senses as I went along. It was not too hard to go slow. After all, less than an hour ago, I had been buried inside her mother, cumming.

I didn’t do oral this time but frigged her clit and inner lips as I loved on her nipples, neck, and lips. We kissed so much that my lips ached from it.

When I finally entered her, “It’s in, oh - oww, so that’s what it feels like?”

It’s difficult, but I slowly slid in using easy steps. When entirely in, I started slowly doing the in and out of her tight, now sopping wet, little pussy. I had come last night and then again this morning. Unfortunately, all the foreplay had wound my balls up tighter than a clock spring again. I was more than ready to go again.

My balls ached with my need as I held off the best I could. My teen hormones were screaming for me to pillage her pussy. I wanted to fuck her hard, while my many years of experience told me to go slow and cherish this moment and Sally’s gift.

I saw Gracie peeking at us, watching, so I put on a bit of a show getting Sally to cum several times before she told me “no more.” I came at the end of her last cum. We had a mutual cum, which is always an intimate feeling.

Gracie smiled and left after I winked at her. I got a washcloth and towel and cleaned Sally and me up.

We were done, so we started talking again about our big issue, over everyone getting or not getting pregnant at once. We talked about all the women. This included Elder Sister, Red Bird, and Morning Dew.

“Donny, everyone at once is very impractical. We need to divvy it out somehow.”

“I agree. I am supposed to get many women pregnant, yet if I get everyone here pregnant, the farm will falter for a year or two. Not a great idea. What should we do?”

“We should focus on who gets pregnant and when.”

“But I’m supposed to get as many women pregnant as possible.”

“That does not mean everyone -here- must get pregnant right now. You can work on other women, Indian women, town women, that kind of thing.”

Gracie knocked on our open door. It’s hot today, so the door had not been closed, so we had air.

“Yes, Gracie?”

“Carrie’s here. She asked to talk to Donny.”

“OK, we’ll be right out.”

“We dressed quickly. Sally said, “If you need to go do something, I don’t mind. I think I’m too sore right now anyway.”

“OK, maybe you should talk to your mother and Gracie and figure out a schedule. That way, the baby-making does not mess up the farm production. You’re supposed to be my gatekeeper, anyway. That’s what mum told me.”

I entered the living room, and Sally hung onto me as Carrie started talking.


“Mum asks you to take the buggy to town and deliver a load of soap to the soap lady. She makes regular soaps and cleaning soaps for sale. Mum supplies all her herbal scented soaps.”

Sally said, “OK, It’s my wedding day, but I could use a break. You want to leave now, Donny?”

I kissed her cheek. “Yes, sweetheart, I might as well go now. Let’s go, Carrie. I’ll walk you back,” I said.

I kissed Sally on the lips and kissed Gracie and Bea on their cheeks. Carrie and I headed for my old home.

I got Carrie’s directions to the soap store on the way to the house. No Indian employee ladies appeared to help, and I was left to hitch things up by myself. I went inside to talk to my mother about the soap, and she asked if Carrie had told me where the soap store was.

I waved at Lily as I drove by her house on the way to town. I arrived at the soap store and went in. The soap lady’s waiting on a pretty Indian girl. The girl’s top was modest, but being young, she’s showing a lot of her truly long, stunning tan legs. She noticed me checking her out and grinned widely at me.

As she left the girl, she stopped in front of me. She surprised me, put her arms around me, took me into a gentle hug, and kissed my cheek. That gave me the impression she knew me.

“So, Donny, it’s true, you’ve lost your memory.”

“Yes, it’s true. I’m sorry, but I guess I should know you.”

“I’m Happy, Happy Ashesekha. I’m Little Fawn’s younger sister. We played together at your house many times as children.”

“Wow. I wish I could remember a girl as pretty as you.”

“How sweet. Uh, you truly don’t remember. You seem nicer now.”

“That’s what they say. Are you walking back? I have the buggy and can offer you a ride to my mum’s place.”

“That would be great, but I have a few more errands in town. Can I meet you somewhere in about an hour?”

“Here is good, one hour. I’m looking forwards to getting to know you again, Happy. See you soon.”

“Bye-bye.”

I walked to the counter. “Hello JJ, My Mum asked me to bring you some soap.”

She shook my hand and said, “Let me reintroduce myself. I heard about your memory thing. I’m JJ or Jacky. My full name is Jacquelin Johns. I apologize for the rough hands. That’s because I make soap. It dries my hands out.”

I looked at her for the first time in my lifetime. She’s as tall as I am. Heavy, maybe 150 or 160 pounds. Big bazooms. Wide hips. Brown hair and dark brown eyes. Her skin is pale and almost translucent.

“I’ll bring in the soap.”

It took me a couple trips. I put it on the counter. She counted the soaps and paid me for them.

JJ said, “Donny, can we talk for a minute?”

“Of course.”

She started, “I know Judith and Olive. We are just friends, but Olive told me a fantastic story. Is what she said true?”

“Probably. She should be well on the way to having a baby. It appears I’m very fertile. Usually, one session is all it takes. Why, do you want a baby?”

“You’re sweet. EVERY woman wants a baby, me included. So, can you?”

I started using my power to heat up her tits, then tickled her vagina.

“Ooooh. OH. Follow me into the back,” she said as she locked the front door.

She took my hand and escorted me through a workshop room into the back, where there was a single living space. Evidently, it’s where she ate, relaxed, and slept.

I flooded her tits with blood and tingled them. I saw them swell even more prominent and turn pink. Her areolas swelled until they looked like they would pop.

I turned things around and imperceptibly started sparking her clitoral area. I knew some nerves branch down from the clit, so I lit it all up simultaneously.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.