Another Time and Another Place - Cover

Another Time and Another Place

Copyright© 2022 by Duncan Mickloud

Chapter 12

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 12 - A sexy fantasy romp. A man dies of old age - I know, right? Elsewhere a young boy takes ill and fades away. The elderly man wakes to find himself in the boy’s abandoned body. Thus starts his new life on an alternate Earth with a wildly divergent history. He discovers he has been sent on a mission. Starts slow because of character and story development.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Teenagers   Consensual   Science Fiction   Alternate History   DoOver   Extra Sensory Perception   Post Apocalypse   Time Travel   Incest   Brother   Sister   Harem   Interracial   Indian Female   First   Lactation   Massage   Masturbation   Petting   Pregnancy   Tit-Fucking   Big Breasts   Size   Small Breasts  

Fifteen minutes later the other women had cleaned up, and we sat down to eat. We had a thick rabbit and barley soup with carrots, celery and onion. We had buttered cornbread bread on the side.

Sally and I did the cleanup and then joined the others. The main topic was chores having to do with the farm. The five older females wore only their wraps like the last time I stayed over. They casually displayed their five naked pussies to me again.

Evelyn stated, “Tomorrow, we should hold the wedding ceremony. We will get up early to meet the sun. You two can say your vows, and Donny can officially join our family.”

“So, nothing special, we just say our vows?”

“That’s it. After, we’ll have breakfast and you and Sally have the day off. The rest of us will be outside in the field.”

We sat and continued to chat for a bit before going to bed. Sally and I planned to take a bath. When we got up, the ladies started a new evening ritual. They each wanted a hug and a kiss goodnight starting with Evelyn.

She walked to me and took me into her arms. My hard dick planted in her warm, comfortable belly as she pulled us together. This was new. Is there a message here?

I had been staring at all the girls and women openly displaying themselves to me. Their sexual excitement was wafting their individual pussy fragrances around me. Each one has her own flavor of pussy perfume.

This is no semi-motherly kiss on the cheek. We’re in direct contact. Her big tits are firmly planted against me. Our skin is touching from her tits down to my dick.

My height allowed my junk to be plastered against her. Her kiss started as a mouth kiss, and then she snuck her tongue in on me. I Frenched her right back. I kissed the living shit out of her. She raped my mouth mercilessly. I have never been kissed so hard, so hungrily.

Obviously, something had changed in the dynamic here at the Bright place. After kissing for several minutes, I’m aching with testicular pain. My poor mind is reeling. I’m standing in a room full of semi-naked women, all blond hotties. My future mother-in-law seems to be seducing me. My dick burrowed firmly into her belly.

It enters my mind, is her possible lovers day, today? Please make it so. I knew she wanted a baby soon.

We’re making out like crazy in front of her entire family. This makes me anxious about the public nature of this and the other Bright women’s thoughts. This temptation is entirely out of my realm of experience or expectation.

It struck me that nobody was saying anything negative. Could they be that dick hungry? Are they mesmerized? Feeling devilish, I mentally tweaked Evelyn’s big tits as we continued to kiss. That made her grind her tits into me harder, smashing my balls a little painfully.

She breathed in deeply and started pulling back with a sigh. As we parted, I saw I had slimed her with an extensive trail of precum. She’s breathing hard now. Her lips are swollen and red. Her eyes are half-closed. I can tell she’s in lust right now and wants me badly.

Not to be left out, Grace stepped into my arms and kissed the crap out of me as I was ground into her belly too. She didn’t hesitate to do it before her sisters and mother. What gives here?

Grace is huffing and breathing hard through her nose as if she had just run a marathon. When Grace backed away, I was smeared with her milk, and she also was smeared with my pre-cum. The tramp ran her finger through the pre-cum and sniffed it before tasting it.

Sally had her piece of the pie when she replaced Grace. She wasn’t to be outdone by the older ladies and ground herself on me as I held her close, and we kissed hard. She’s ramped up because her breath is ragged. I tweaked her clit and titties all through a very long kiss.

“You’re in so much trouble later.”

“That sounds ominous.”

Violet stepped into my arms. I flooded her little titties and pussy with heat as she leaned in to kiss me. Her kiss is tender and inexperienced. I liked that a lot.

So I sparked her titties and tweaked them. She elicits a different response. The heat, the spark, and the tweak worked as she swooned in my arms. My tongue in her mouth, kissing her as she’s never been kissed before.

“Oh, oh, oh ... uhhhhhh.”

She started to slide down. But I clutched her to me, my balls and dick pressed to her titties and enjoying it too much. Crazy women are going to break my man parts. Finally, she could stand back up under her own power and held me for a minute.

Evelyn gave me a wide-eyed look. She knew I had just done something to Vi.

Wini moved into my arms. I was worried because I didn’t want any intimacy with a tweeny. Thank the Goddess. Wini just gave me a quick hug and a peck on the lips and turned away in embarrassment.

Sally took my hand and led me to the bath. “So, so much trouble,” Sally repeated.

We put two inches of lukewarm tap water in the tub and climbed in. I washed her, and she washed me. Washing her titties with my hands, all slicked with soap, is a sensual experience. My nuts ache like hell now.

As we washed each other, Violet came in and said, “Sorry, gotta pee.” She perched herself on the pot to pee and leaned forward, her legs splayed wide on the low toilet.

She winked at me as she peed, purposely displaying all her inner girly parts. She was showing herself on purpose, so I watched her pussy as she peed. I wondered if Vi has one of those peeing perversions? I am not into that stuff.

I noticed that her urethra and surrounding tissue had naturally descended. Her position naturally aimed her stream downward. Wow. When she began peeing, it all went straight down into the pot.

Vi, the little trollop, cracked a big smile. She enjoyed her little show. I had not seen this before. Women of my previous world were more modest.

It was an educational moment for me. It wasn’t sexy at all, just a part of life. These toilets are somewhat low and seem specially designed for women. This is so they can pee without making a spraying mess.

The toilets back home are designed by men to sit and are a bit higher. I know Sandy, my old wife used a ton of T.P. every time she peed. Wow. These low potties are designed for women and are less messy for them.

Vi departed, and Sally and I finished up, but not until my dick was washed well. Now my balls really ache.

When we got to our room, Sally said, “OK, explain yourself to me?”

“Uh, which part?”

“The part where you put your dick into my sister BEFORE you stuck it into me. I should have been your first.”

Donny said, “OK, don’t freak out. Grace wasn’t the only one. There have been others.”

“DAMMIT!”

“Hold on a second. Let me show you something.” I began sparking her nipples. I started with the one on my left. Three seconds later I did the one on the right. Then I tingled her clit. I moved between her girly parts for several rounds.

Sally said, “Unghh, ohhhh, I think I’m going to faint.” She sat on the bed, hard.

“So, that’s what you did to Vi when she almost crumpled to the floor.”

“Yes. I have been given a gift.”

“Who gifted you?”

“I’m not exactly sure. Let’s just say it’s somebody not from around here. Someone visited me on my way home today from town, and they talked to me. I could not actually see them. What’s important is why I was gifted. Take a look at my nuts. What do you see?”

“A good size set of gonads for a boy?”

“OK, trust me on this, these are giant man balls compared to a normal teenage boy. They are huge, much bigger even than man-size. What does that tell you?”

“I don’t know. I don’t remember them being that big before.”

“Think about my father. He has three wives, many concubines, and hundreds of children all over. Hundreds! Think about that.

“My father was also gifted, and I am the next generation and have more of the gift, I think. The visitor asked me to create as many babies as possible throughout my lifetime.”

“Who is this visitor?”

“The visitor said they have many names. Many tribes call it the Great Spirit. The Shawnee calls it Mishe Moneta. This person is known as Mother Earth or the Goddess of Creation in other lands. It is possibly not a male or female, as you and I would think of...”

“Oh my. Damn! Uhm, let me think about this.”

“There’s more, sweetheart.”

“Shit, there’s more? No, Donny.”

“Yes. I can sense when a woman is in season. I only have to be with them once, and they are pregnant.”

“What? How does that work?”

“I can smell it. As women go through their monthly cycle, I can smell which part of the cycle they are in.”

“I find that hard to believe.”

“Have you ever watched a bull or a billy goat smell at a female? They wrinkle their nose up in the air. They sense the female is in season, but that’s not all.”

“Oh, crap, now what?”

“I can trigger a woman into season.”

“Crap, Donny, how?”

“It’s part of the gift. I’m supposed to go around siring babies for every willing woman that wants one. Think of the time. I can’t dally a month or two with each prospective mom getting them pregnant. It would be ridiculously inefficient. So the gift lets me get it done, quickly.

“For example, think about my father and his hundreds of babies. If he had to linger for two months creating each baby, how many babies could he plant in a year?

“That’s six babies a year, maybe some more if he spends the night with more than one. Twenty years would make it over a hundred babies. He’s got several hundred, and nobody even told him to do it. I suspect he’s just been having fun. He knows what he’s doing, and he’s fulfilling his dreams. If he were purposefully working at it all the time, he would have many, many more.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.