Another Time and Another Place - Cover

Another Time and Another Place

Copyright© 2022 by Duncan Mickloud

Chapter 11

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 11 - A sexy fantasy romp. A man dies of old age - I know, right? Elsewhere a young boy takes ill and fades away. The elderly man wakes to find himself in the boy’s abandoned body. Thus starts his new life on an alternate Earth with a wildly divergent history. He discovers he has been sent on a mission. Starts slow because of character and story development.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Teenagers   Consensual   Science Fiction   Alternate History   DoOver   Extra Sensory Perception   Post Apocalypse   Time Travel   Incest   Brother   Sister   Harem   Interracial   Indian Female   First   Lactation   Massage   Masturbation   Petting   Pregnancy   Tit-Fucking   Big Breasts   Size   Small Breasts  

She giggled as we cleaned up and came out of her room to her father and his girlfriends clapping. “I see you finally tripped him up, and he fell into your pretty little pussy, daughter.”

“Yes, I think I almost overwhelmed him.”

“You did, you did. I was very whelmed.”

Everyone giggled.

“So, boy or girl?”

“I’m betting on a boy, sir.”

“That would be nice. Nothing wrong with a girl, but the world desperately needs boys.”

I said, “Yes, nothing wrong with a girl,” as I held Lily by her waist.

“Well, I’ve spent too long being away. I need to get Annie home and put her up.”

“Good seeing you, Donny.”

“Goodbye, sir and ladies,” I bowed my head as I left.

When I got home, I started unhooking Annie when Black Willow showed up to help me.

Black Willow is noticeably taller than other Indian ladies. She’s around 5’ 8” tall and slender. Kind of willowy, if you will. As you would expect, she has an angular face. Her nose is somewhat prominent. As we worked, she flashed me peeks at her body, somewhat as Little Fawn had.

Her titties are small. I would estimate A cup. The oddity is her nipples. I don’t think she has had any children, yet she has long teats that stick out there as if they were well worn. For some odd reason, I found them incredibly arousing. They are saying, ‘I am hot,’ do me NOW!

Her pussy was a pretty one. Her slender figure made it less prominent, and boy, could I smell her. There was hair there, but she had less than the other Indian ladies I had been peeking at.

When we got Annie’s gear off her and had curried her coat, Black Willow pulled the old “Let us get some hay down for Annie” routine. It works every time.

Black Willow gave me a show as she went up the ladder. Her slender build allowed me a clear view of her ass cheeks, butt hole, and taint. Hell, her entire pussy with inner lips is on display showing all. The underside of her tits is clearly displayed.

I didn’t know it was possible to climb a ladder so slowly. I accidentally bumped into her ass. Of course, I had to grab on for dear life, and my face was accidentally pressed into her nether areas.

I held on to the rungs and rubbed my face all over that tiny little ass. It was getting difficult as my dick was sticking out, and my balls were telling me to quit screwing around. I swiped my finger through her slit. I knew it would not be rough for her. Her odor told me her pussy was sopping wet.

She said, “We’re almost there, Donny.”

Being my usual loquacious self whenever I have a hard-on, I replied, “OK.”

We arrived at the top and headed for the blanket. Surprise, there’s a makeshift bed up here again. A hand here, and a hand there, and wallah, she’s naked.

I realized our coming together would result in a tall man. She’s tall and slender. I am too. Her baby boy will likely grow to over six feet tall.

She lay on her side waiting for me. I slowly took my clothes off and joined her on the makeshift bed. She bussed my lips and buried her head in my shoulder. She nibbled at my neck and face, but her hands were doing all the talking. She was seriously touching me everywhere. Anything she can reach is fair game. Oh, I love a caresser.

She clutched my ass firmly, pulling my dick up against her. She thrashed side-to-side, making dicky, and my balls rub on her vulva. This is a new experience. She likes to touch. We caressed each other for several minutes, and I never got one real kiss. She avoided me whenever I tried.

Black Willow knows what goes where. Her thrashing around shows some knowledge. I somehow found myself with my dick magically between her legs from the movement.

‘No-no-no,’ I thought. ‘This is the third woman in a row that seemed out of sync with me. They were all aggressive and in a hurry.’

I am not rushing through this. For one thing, I firmly believe in doing the job well. For another, some emotional investment is required to heighten her chances of catching.

Let the best, most potent sperm do its job, but a happy, willing egg is required. I know these are maybe only my feelings. I really have been operating on intuition and feelings since I got here.

Perhaps this is part of the Goddess. It’s in her plan somehow. It’s instinct on my part. Listen to me. My previous Christian background still lurks there somewhere.

So I ran my dick up and down her furrow. I did not stick it in. She tried, oh goodness she tried, but no foreplay, then no dick. It’s an unwritten rule of mine. She thrashed until I slid down and shoved my face into her sopping cunt to derail her.

I pried her lips apart, and realizing she was probably excited enough, I started low and then moved up to her clit. I licked in an up-down, side to side, and circled my tongue around her clit. After that, a quick lick of the entire length of her pretty little pussy.

Rinse and repeat the application as necessary.

I just love pussy. I could spend my life with my face in pussy. Ulp! I think that IS my destiny. Ohh, poor me, all the pussy I can eat.

In very little time, she was thrashing about. Her earlier efforts were to get me to do what she wanted. Now she is in the throws of passion and headed for a big one.

Between the moans and the ahhhs, she was giving me a litany of verbal cues that I used to get her to pop for me. This girl is stubborn. It’s like she doesn’t want to cum. It took heavy cunt licking before she jerked and started to cum.

Ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, a steady litany of ah’s and then OHHHHHHHH, WHAT IS ... AHHhhhhhhhhhhhhuuuuuuuu, um, oh, yes. Damn Donny???

I slid up and slid myself home in one smooth movement.

Oops, forgot to drop an egg. I let my hand trail down to her tummy, searching for her ovaries. When I saw the flashing circle, I told it to drop away to become our baby.

She said, “Ahhh, ohhhh, that’s sooo good feeling in me. Ohhh damn ... damn ... you feel so hard.”

I felt her sex grip my shaft tightly, and she was probably still in the throes of her orgasm. Her pussy is fluttering and clenching me. Since this is a new pussy to me, I’m not in any particular hurry.

At the bottom of each stroke, I paused to feel her pussy lips pressed against my pubic bone.

Her pudenda is bony, and I’m not exactly fat, so it was very different. My being thin and her being thin meant it didn’t take much effort to grind myself against her clit. She started fluttering and tightening harder as she began again.

“OHHhhhhh ... ummm. ahhhhh ... Crap Donny, nooooooo? Ohhhhh, ohhh, oh, oh, oh AGHHHHHHHHHhhhhhhhh, um, ummmmmmm.”

She grabbed my ass and pulled me tight against her as I came. Our pubes are crushed against each other as she rubs me hard against her.

A few minutes later, I said, “Yesss. Ohhh, Goddess ... Yessssssss, ummmmm, ohhh. Ahhhh, ahhhh, AHHHHHHHH!” I pumped into her as far in and hard as I could.

I had occasionally bumped the end of her tunnel when fucking her, so I knew MY boys only had a short swim.

We hugged for a while, and she bussed my lips a few times, but she evidently just didn’t get into swapping spit. We held each other as we calmed down and enjoyed each other for a while.

Eventually, all good things must come to an end, and she pushed on my chest and said, “I need to get back to work. I’ll take care of Annie. You go do what you do.”

In passing, I said, “Yes, mam. You take care of my baby boy, now.”

I know when a woman has given an order. I skedaddled down the ladder and went into the house.

“Hey, Donny,” Carrie said.

“Hello yourself, big sister. Where’s Bethy?”

“She’s taking a nap. I have child-watching duties as well as making soup.”

“I see you’re sewing something.”

“Yes, I am sewing deerskin mittens for winter.”

“Kinda small.”

“They’re for Bethy. She loves to play in the snow.”

I sat beside her, and she put the sewing down, leaned over, and hugged me. We didn’t talk. We just held each other. Her tits are pressed into my side. I started to have evil incestuous thoughts about Carrie.

I knew she was a delightful vivacious young woman at the peak of her childbearing years. ‘Donny, you’re becoming such a libertine,’ I thought. ‘Your own sister? You just left Black Willow’s arms a minute ago.’ OK, maybe I won’t seduce Carrie, but I can have some fun.

I made her breasts get warm. She fidgeted a bit as I ramped up the heat. Gently I added a tiny bit of electricity to tingle the nerve ends in her areolas and nipples in particular.

She was sighing. I kissed her neck and she touched my lips as she nuzzled my neck. That’s all I needed to proceed. I’m not the only one with the hots for a sibling. I added tiny sparks to her clit and the area at the top of her inner lips.

“Ummm...”

I grabbed an earlobe with my lips and gently breathed in her ear.

I continued pulsing slow, weak sparks to her pussy while keeping up a steady flow of low current to her nipples. I could feel them pressed into me as she clutched at me like a drowning man. Carrie’s body tries to merge onto mine as she quivers and moans quietly.

I stepped up the pace on her clitoral electrical manipulations. She grabbed me for dear life.

She said, “Mmm mmmpphhhh, uhhhhhh ... uhhhh, mmm. Oh, Donny, what did you do to me?”

“Me? Nothing, nothing at all. I just love my big sister.”

“ ... and I love my baby brother, but that is a new something ... I have no idea what that was. How did you do it?”

“Me? I just held on to you in love. Boys always love their big sisters deeply. I think it’s built into us. If we don’t love our mother or sisters, we aren’t capable of love and affection.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.