Another Time and Another Place - Cover

Another Time and Another Place

Copyright© 2022 by Duncan Mickloud

Chapter 10

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 10 - A sexy fantasy romp. A man dies of old age - I know, right? Elsewhere a young boy takes ill and fades away. The elderly man wakes to find himself in the boy’s abandoned body. Thus starts his new life on an alternate Earth with a wildly divergent history. He discovers he has been sent on a mission. Starts slow because of character and story development.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Teenagers   Consensual   Science Fiction   Alternate History   DoOver   Extra Sensory Perception   Post Apocalypse   Time Travel   Incest   Brother   Sister   Harem   Interracial   Indian Female   First   Lactation   Massage   Masturbation   Petting   Pregnancy   Tit-Fucking   Big Breasts   Size   Small Breasts  

“Not that way, Donny. Please put it in me. Your sucking my tits drives me nutty. I need your dick inside me. To put out my fires.”

Gracie swung her legs wide, so I could look straight into her gaping, wide-open cunt as she went to mount me.

Not one to deny a woman, I slid home into yet another hot wet pussy, today. Oh, I’m enjoying sliding back and forth through her comfortable swollen pussy. Standing on my knees, it’s almost effortless with her low bed.

Short in-out strokes are accessible this way. I stroked her for some time before she had another cum sneak up on her.

“Ohhhh, Donny, yes, yes, yes, yes, do it, umm ... Yaaaaaahhh.”

I pulled her towards me so I could grind into her as I followed her in coming. Her twitching soft pussy had done me in. This has to be the comfiest pussy ever.

As I came, I said, “Uhhhhhhhhhh! Unh, unh uhh. Oh, thank you, sweety.”

We chatted for a few minutes, and I ensured I had drained both titties enough before leaving. Boy, those are some sweet, marvelous tits.

“Gracie, I need to run. Mum has me driving some livestock to the butcher this morning. I’m to come right back and help them with that.”

“Oh, well, thank you for the prompt service this morning. I’ll see you tomorrow?”

“Yes, yes you will, bye-bye.”

“Bye”


I ran home and around back to start hooking up the van. As I went by, I poked my head inside the back door to let Carrie know I was back. She quickly joined me in the barn. I had put a halter on Annie. She seemed to want to go for a walk, stepping nervously.

Carrie came in, and we quickly put the trappings on Annie and led her to the van. Carrie had to say “back, back, back” three times. To get Annie in place. When Annie was between the shafts, we quickly hooked her up.

We checked it over, and Carrie and I led Annie back to the goat pen, where the younger feeder goats were. She referred to the animals as breeders or feeders. Feeders are being raised for people to eat. Breeders, well, they breed the feeders. It’s necessary to keep the two groups separate.

Carrie said, “You can interact with breeders more since they will be here for years. Nobody wants to eat their favorite goat or rabbit. We touch and pet the breeders more, making them easier to handle. Because we keep them longer, their hooves or nails need to be trimmed, and their teeth looked after.”

We got to the goat pen, and she turned the van around. She had me get down and open a large gate, and then she backed in about a foot. It exactly fits side to side in the large doorway. She left for a few minutes to get something and returned with the feed cart.

The feed cart has a ramp setting on it. She showed me the downward-facing bolts at the top of the ramp. They fit into the van’s rear mounting holes to provide a stable ramp.

We went through a smaller gate. Taking the handcart, we latched the ramp to the back of the van’s floor after opening one side. I looked in. The van was split front to back, allowing for two kinds of cargo. We were loading goats on the right side.

Carrie entered the van with a small barrel of treats for the goats and put a pile down. She dropped a few treats leading back out, down the ramp, and into the field. These goats are a little wild so we stood off to the side as they investigated. Eventually, after about ten minutes, enough had gone in.

I observed that the larger goats were bullies, forcing their way in. Larger animals are better for the butcher. I pondered, How’s that for natural selection? Carrie quickly closed the door on them. She put down treats for the remaining goats.

“That’s how you trick the stock into the van. We will do the same thing to the pigs, only we want two of the larger ones. If we’re lucky, the bigger ones will go in first. They tend to be bullies, so the larger usually prevail.”

I headed towards town with the horse hooked up and the goats, and feeder pigs loaded.

Unfortunately, I looked for Lily, but I didn’t see her.

I got to the butcher shop and assisted Judith with getting the goats and pigs into their holding cages.


“Thank you, Donny. Say, do you have a few minutes to talk?”

“Sure. I’m not in any hurry to rush home.”

We were now inside the shop. Olive, The other lady who works here, is the only other person present.

“Donny, Olive, and I have this big problem. See, Olive and I have to live here in town. People are talking about us. We think we need to have children to quieten the gossip some. To be honest and direct, we haven’t been able to attract any guys that want to give us babies. None we can accept, anyway.”

She continues, “That’s it in a nutshell. Olive really wants to have babies. Obviously, I ain’t equipped, haha. What do you think about what I said so far.”

“Oh, OH! Hmm ... OK, so you would like me to do the honors? Why me?”

“Donny, you’re about the only male that comes in here. You’re not our customer. You also seem to have more free time than most men. You come and go with deliveries weekly. You’ve done that for a few years. You also come to the back door. Nobody will need to know who did the honors, so to speak.”

She continues, “I can see you haven’t run out screaming. This means you don’t understand our circumstances here or are not grossed out by us.”

I said, “Haha, I’m not grossed out, ladies. What you do in privacy is your business. Let bygones be bygones. There are not enough men. I get that. Actually, lately, I have been hearing that quite a bit.”

“So, you’re not grossed out and you haven’t left. Are you thinking about helping us?”

Donny said, “Yes, sure I am. I just don’t know the when and the where of your situation. I’m a teenage boy, so I’m always ready for sex.”

“Good, good, now is a perfect time. We have a small stairway (points at the far wall), and Olive can show you the way up. I need to stay here to take care of any customers.”

He said, “Alright, Olive, if you would lead the way.”

So far, I gathered Olive was the quiet one. I followed her upstairs, looking up her skirt. She had OK legs. Her age would be low 30’s if I had to guess. I couldn’t see all the way up, it was dark in the stairwell, and if I got any closer, I would be smelling her butt, which would be creepy, if not foul.

Judith was a little on the butch side, so I was glad it was just Olive and I upstairs. She seems more feminine. I had butterflies because this could go well, or it could go sour. I do love an adventure. I had the idea I was to go forth and multiply every chance I got, this was an obvious chance.

I found myself in a one-room home. It’s large, but it’s all in one room. A bed and chest over there, kitchenette here, living area there, and a desk where I guess the paperwork gets done.

“Would you like some tea?”

“Yes, please, that would be nice.”

OK, not using the Little Fawn method of getting right down to business. I sat at the kitchenette while she made tea.

While waiting for the water to boil, we chatted about our family’s farm. I’m not too experienced with the farm yet. I managed to change direction by talking about their butcher shop. We had our tea.

Olive said, “I’m pleased you are up here, but I don’t know anything about men. I’m a little worried about the whole thing.”

“Let’s see, I woke up several days ago. I lost most of my memories. I had been sick. The doctor said I had a high fever, or maybe the injury to my head caused me to forget who I am.”

Continuing, “I am a gentle person, and I have been with several women lately. None of them have complained yet.” I smiled.

She said, “That’s all very interesting. I have to admit we heard about your memories situation. That made us think you didn’t know about Judith and me.”

He said, “Well, please consider that I’m pretty intuitive. Besides, your situation is none of my business. I’m not a blabby person. I doubt the old Donny knew or cared. Heck, there are so many women in need. Why would his or my mind even go there? As for you getting pregnant, I would be honored to help you. My only question is, do you want it romantic or...”

“Please, that way. I don’t want what many men think passes for sex. I am not a delicate flower, but why get roughed up? I see some women that come in. They have bruises and scrapes.”

She continues, “Some men are just beastly. That has a lot to do with us being wary. Those manly types avoid us, and we are afraid of them. We have been looking for some time before we talked about you. You were always quiet and kind.”

“I think you know me well, shall we?”

I held my arm out towards the living room, where we sat on the couch. She joined me, and I began by holding her hand and touching her fingers. I kissed her forehead and her nose. She smiled at that.

I moved to her cheek. I gently kissed it and nuzzled her neck. Just for fun, I lightly nipped her earlobe with my lips. She giggled. Before kissing her lips, I worked my way around her face.

She moved her legs apart several inches and then pulled them back together again. A sign, I’m sure, since I started to get a whiff of a mildly horny woman. Her scent is not bitter or anything, but I can tell she’s getting into the mood.

We continued to kiss, and I rubbed her back and sides and eventually had a hand massaging her butt. I pulled her over on top of me. I was really rubbing both ass cheeks as I pulled her pussy into my hip and moved her around so that my thigh was rubbing against her pussy.

Olive was really getting into this. She’s kissing me hard and grunting as she rubs herself against me. I had just put my hand on one of her tits, and the dam opened. She stood up and started removing clothes in a hurry.

I stood up and joined her in stripping off. Naked, I headed towards the bed. She joined me there and lay on top of me again, legs splayed. OK, I see where she wants this to go.

I just let her play and have her fun with me. She spent an excessive amount of time working herself up. By now, my leg is covered in her juices, and she is hoover-ing the fuck out of my mouth. Who knew this mousy little woman had this much passion balled up inside her? It’s often the quiet ones. I didn’t start kissing her. She’d kissed me.

She swung her leg over me. I held myself, aiming my dick at her pussy as she lowered herself. Oh, that is so nice. I was just starting to enjoy it when she started fucking the shit out of me.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.